GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #130 for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
NAE
2/17 #3
I kinda agree RR....it's easier for me to just order....mostly from GMO...as before I started with sub ohm, I was only going through 60 MLs/month.....but now it's about 100 MLs/ month.....but still not enough for me to DIY....I can if I have to....with the scare of last year's flavor unavailability (that they wanted to take them away) I got some just in case.....but I have a few months of juice stocked up......
decomaiso.gif
2/17 #2

Wifey went to Sub-Ohm and now consumes... oh, I guess 100 mL per week. I'm a die-hard tootle puffer and probably don't suck down more than 15-20 mL per week, so I'm still in the retail juices. She has made some for me and she's very good at it (and 100 times cheaper than any retailer I have found to date), but there are still some special flavors I like that she hasn't conquered yet.

View attachment 531938
2/17 #4
I can't even imagine 30 mls/ day.....I started to use 15 mls and stopped myself.....at that 1/2 bottle....I actually had to put it down for awhile.....so I suppose to each his own.....I refill 2 tanks daily and try to only use that much...otherwise I have some side effects...too much nic.......
decomaiso.gif
I got into DIY because I was going through 15mls a day, but now I'm down to about 9mls per day. More, if I'm :party:.
I made some tasty juice, but like an ecf friend told me, it's a lot like cooking and I hate to cook. :laugh:

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
2/17 #1

I typically go through 10-15ml/day I have quite a bit of juice right now, but will probably get into DIY at some point. I don't know if I would go exclusively to DIY, as I like trying different flavors. It does look like fun and it would be fun to tinker with a few flavors.

2475706-lonely-winter-tree-branches-covered-with-snow.jpg

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
2/17 #3
I bet she and I can relate, make mine 100 mL at a time.
She generally makes three or four 60mL bottles at a time (all different flavors that she has created). She actually figured out the formula for some very proprietary "flavors" and has duplicated them to where I can't tell the difference between the vendor's juice and hers, yet that particular vendor charges $20 for a 15 mL bottle and she can make the same stuff for $1 per 60 mL bottle. Do the math. She does for one buck what they charge $80 (plus postage) for. If we didn't live in the middle of nowhere, I'm sure some vendor would hire her to run their lab.

3 other pinnacles.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread