GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #130 for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaleH1985

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2015
West Virginia
2/18 #1

Good morning everyone. I swear kids play by their own schedule, no matter how much you try to get them on one that works. My daughter woke up at 3 this morning and was ready to play. Wife made me go back to bed at 4:30 since I had to be up at 6:30 for work. She didn't go back to sleep until almost 7 this morning, so the wife didn't sleep at all last night. I don't know how she does it, cause I feel about half dead today. At least it's a short day. Leaving at 2 to go get a car.

131114_bike_in_a_tree_660.jpg

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
2/18

Good Morningnite All!

Just a update to let everyone know why I haven't been posting much.
Wifey has not been doing good, I've been trying to keep her outta the hospital. So far she's still at home but between taking care of her,work and trying to keep up with the housework I haven't had much time. To make matters worse the transmission in my jeep went out Tuesday, I had to have it towed to the shop yesterday and get a rental car to get around. They haven't called me with a estimate yet.

Good Vibes and Prayers to those who need them, I know some are worse off than us.

:tumble:

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
NAE

Good Mornin' / G'Night and Good Vibes Tree Fam!

@jpf880 - Oh no! :ohmy:
Good luck and extra good vibes and prayers comin' your way! :nun:

@DaleH1985 - May the force be with you!
@angelphyre - TGIF! :toast:

@CountBoredom - Thank you, I need it. ;)

Have a terrific day, everyone!

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
2/18
2. @jpf880 - sending lots of good vibes and prayers for both of you. Hope you can get the jeep fixed for a decent price.

So we finished with the case we've been working nonstop on for almost a month now yesterday...ended up settling the dang thing right before we were to start the trial yesterday...all that overtime and hard work and didn't even get to argue the dang thing! :facepalm:...But I'm just glad it's over and that we got our client some satisfaction...now I can rest for a little bit before things get crazy again, I hope.

Then I get home yesterday to my oldest son telling me he's moving back in...apparently he and his wife are splitting up...can't say I'm surprised...I saw that coming before he even married her, but they have to learn on their own...seems like I can never get rid of my kids...they move out, and then seem to come right back...there goes my spare room I was converting for my personal space.:glare:

images

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
2/18 #1
Good morning Treefam.....I am up and need coffee.............
Healing energy being sent JPF....for both you & Wifey.....RR also.....it's been a bad couple of weeks for the Treefam....but rest assured that things will get better......
decomaiso.gif

DaleH1985

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2015
West Virginia
2/18 #2

I gotta agree with @liblue1 things are gonna be better. Already feeling better today knowing in less than an hour I am outta here and headed home. Then we gotta go get a car. So good things today. Hope everyone is having a good day so far. Will drop back by later.

DaleH1985

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2015
West Virginia
2/18 #3

Ok so I lied about dropping by later. Then again, I guess it is technically later. Got some vapemail on the way today, so rather excited about that. Nothing big, just some new batteries and a charger. Hoping my subtank mini shows up soon, so I can get my koopor plus fired up.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
2/18 #3
Good morning Peeps! Not a whole lot going on today (other than the usual chores). Probably spend my day over on the Luggy thread annoying everyone else. :)
That sounds like a plan Fuzzy........it's kinda quiet everywhere but there....
Good luck Dale.....

decomaiso.gif

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
2/18 #4
FYI I placed another call into GMO...but all I am getting is the answering machine.......so I emailed again and so we are still in waiting mode......I am sending lots of healing energy to him.....
decomaiso.gif

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
2/18 #1
..still just checkin in...
@jpf880 :nun: prayers all the way around and back to you and yours .... hopin the Jeep goes easy on yer wallet :nun:
@angelphyre ...you could always look at it this way ...if it didn't go to trial, then all that work was worth it. Good job.

@Scooter jordan II
That is one mighty fine picture .... and bears repeating .....
more busi-ness today
:tumble:

25e18d0ea200526aa2a3db97052ca2e3.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread