GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #143 for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
NEW CONTEST

WIN TWO 15ML BOTTLES OF GLASSMANOAK'S PRE-STEEPED e-liquid !!

Everyone is encouraged to post multiple times each day - BUT only with a few

:rules:

1) Only posts which begin with a number will count towards winning.
2) ALL POSTS MUST HAVE

SUBSTANCE

3.) There can be only SIX numbered entries Each Day. Only a numbered post may win!

Each entry should be numbered AND dated!

4.) There can be NO consecutive posts!!! Except when 15 minutes or more has lapsed. . . In other words- Number, Post, Wait 15 minutes - After 15 Minutes, Number and then Post again.

5.) Here is the BEST RULE!! .......IF YOUR WINNING POST CONTAINS A PICTURE OR EMOTICON OFA TREE , YOU WILL WIN A THIRD BOTTLE OF PREMIUM e-liquid !!

NOTE: There MAY be Subcontests this week, so BEWARE!!

The Contest Ends Between Midnight and 12 NOON, CENTRAL TIME ON SATURDAY ! !

I hope all that is clear . . . You can Post SIX or more times a day, Number them - But DO NOT post any of the first SIX consecutively,
For something new and different,,,,, while I am convalescing, The vape Tree - Contest Thread now has a Contest helper, The One And Only,,,, “Uncle”

Each week's CONTEST will still start on Saturday and run until 12 NOON CENTRAL TIME the next Saturday. “Uncle” will update the thread and there will be a new winner selected for each week. “Uncle” will also be assisting me, when needed, in picking someone using Random. Org to select the winner from the post entered for that specific week.

Please start numbering at #1 in this thread

GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!!!
The Home Thread is named:

GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

NEW RULES
Unfortunately, I have to start a very strict set of rules to claim your prize because my communications have become very complex and things are getting lost:
1 Send an email with the subject “WINNER !!”
2. List E-liquid choices (by name}, nicotine strength,
shipping name and address.

3. My email address is thevapetree@gmail.com.

Do NOT send this information via ECF Conversation !!! You can use only the email address !!

I apologize for having to be so strict, but this is the only way I can continue the Contest and even hope to keep my sanity !! Please be patient, you WILL receive your prize! My shipper and I aren't the fasted people in the world!

I am glad to accommodate PIF requests, HOWEVER, The email MUST come from the original winner, not the PIF recipient. The PIF giver will have to do a bit of work!

ENJOY !!!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW DAY & NEW WEEK too . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Still havin' "My" COFFEE . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon.gif

CONGRATULATIONS
To Week # 142 WINNER
:rickroll: " @westhc ":rickroll:

AND - THANK YOU "@glassmanoak" . . .

For the Contest and giving "Us" ALL a place to meet another week once again . . .

smiley-face-thumbs-up-animation-huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Once Again - A BIG HUGE . . .
blowing-kiss-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif
. . . to @liblue1 & @CountBoredom, especially for continuing to have "My" Back and for Helping "GMO" out as Contest Helpers . . . :thumbs:

AND - To All the New "Tree-Peeps" . . .
e6a1524e622c488c57d50d886067fa91f651.gif

29ljmo5.gif

The "Uncle" Smiley

See You All Later . . .

bone_wave_animation.gif

Last edited:

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
NAE
Congrats @westhc! :banana:

@glassmanoak - Thank you for your continued generosity and the cool hangout spot! :wub:

@CountBoredom, @liblue1 and @Uncle - Thanks for helpin' out! :thumb:

The next 3 weekends involve lots of festivities and company. :party: So, I need to do laundry and clean my place THIS weekend.

Have a wonderful day/night, everyone!

Last edited:

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
5/14 #1
Good mornin Tree Peeps
..and much Happiness and Vape Joy to you @westhc :D Nice Win!!
Yes...sounds like you are almost ready to start settling in now @mac63. Good job .
Just a thank you for this thread ... only possible thru the co-ordination of Blue and Count ...and Uncle's unwavering duty as hand to the king .... :rolleyes: ...a little too much Game of Thrones last night ?! :p
Have a good day everyone!
:tumble:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
TIOA Sns 8 eps 71: Anjel was still being helped by Katz when Count came back to the room, he stopped at the door. "Are you okay?" "Yes thank you, a small cut on the palm of the hand, and a rib that is bruised." "I am not sure how to say this, are you hurt too bad? How long will it take you to heal?" Anjel looked at him a little confused. "Okay, we need to find Angel and Darlin, we are not even close, if they are living up there. You are now hurt, and Katz and I are to go climb that wall, or defeat real soldiers?"

"What are you saying?" asked Anjel. "You are hurt, I am wanted; that leaves only one person who can work 100%, if you will. Why don't we just put the crystals together and go back. We could come back with many more people and better things." "You have noticed that time did accelerate and more was done than possible, but somehow we are still near that time. If we leave and go back; by the time we come back, what we bring may still not be enough."

"How long will it be before your hand heals then?" asked Count. "For some time, but I do not use the palm much for climbing." "So not faster than 12 days?" "No, and who has not been hurt or down and kept going?" Count stopped for a moment to think. "Many got hurt for Uncle, Angel is out there; who has she ever let down?" Count said "No one." "Then how can we say no?"

"There must be another way." said Katz "They can not stay in the tower or up there all the time. They must come down the both of them at some point for various reasons." Anjel's eyes were getting heavy. "Come on Count." Katz said softly. Anjel went to sleep finally.
5/14 - 2:

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
5/14 #1

conga rats.gif
WESTHC!!!

And good Saturn Day morning to all the Tree Family. Was down to 27F this morning, but up to 46 now and sunny, so maybe I can get some outside work done today.

Welcome to ECF @dobroeutro Check out this neat contest thread where you can win some really good e-liquid just by chatting with the great folks who hang out here (see complete "rules" on page 1). Lots of fun here! Nicest people on the forum and you just might learn a thing or twelve... :)

1 another.jpg

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
TIOA Sns 8 eps 72: Katz and Count went into the main room, Count looked down at the blood on the floor. "They may still be here, but we are three; they are how many?" "Yes" answered Katz "We are outnumbered, and wounded; having to be invisible, but Anjel is right. If we leave by the time we come back, if bridges and lighting were made in what two hours; then what if we ask more to get ready taking longer? We adjust, time adjusts. As bad as it is, sometimes simpler is better."

Count swallowed, the last time he was almost strutting around like the king, this time hiding. He knew Anjel was the one to make it happen; she was hurt. Time would run out again, why not go back? "I guess we should all get some rest." "Sleep well, oh what is that stuff you threw on the floor?" "Oh that, rope; four ropes I need to check, some claws for the hand; and anchors for the rock brick." "You will have that cleaned up tomorrow."

"Of course, is Anjel going to be okay?" "Yes, she was hurt but nothing serious." "The one she fought, is she able to beat them?" "What? Did she lose? Hurt yes, but sleeping; we spoke, she was caught off guard. She was on a mission and not all there if you will. I assure you that the pain she feels will remind her carefully of the situation; we spoke in detail."

Count looked at Katz, he nodded yes and went and picked up the rope and things. He placed them in a corner. He turned and looked Katz in the eye. "Is there anything I can do?" "Let her rest, it is going to be a while." Count nodded.
5/14 - 3:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
5/14 #1
Good Morning Treefam........I am up and need coffee.............. Congrats @westhc............
Thanks for the home this week @glassmanoak and the help @Uncle @CountBoredom for keeping up with it............
proxy.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread