GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #160 for WINNERS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
NEW CONTEST

WIN TWO 15ML BOTTLES OF GLASSMANOAK'S PRE-STEEPED e-liquid !!

Everyone is encouraged to post multiple times each day - BUT only with a few

:rules:

1) Only posts which begin with a number will count towards winning.
2) ALL POSTS MUST HAVE

SUBSTANCE

3.) There can be only SIX numbered entries Each Day. Only a numbered post may win!

Each entry should be numbered AND dated!

4.) There can be NO consecutive posts!!! Except when 15 minutes or more has lapsed. . . In other words- Number, Post, Wait 15 minutes - After 15 Minutes, Number and then Post again.

5.) Here is the BEST RULE!! .......IF YOUR WINNING POST CONTAINS A PICTURE OR EMOTICON OFA TREE , YOU WILL WIN A THIRD BOTTLE OF PREMIUM e-liquid !!

NOTE: There MAY be Subcontests this week, so BEWARE!!

The Contest Ends Between Midnight and 12 NOON, CENTRAL TIME ON SATURDAY ! !

I hope all that is clear . . . You can Post SIX or more times a day, Number them - But DO NOT post any of the first SIX consecutively,
For something new and different,,,,, while I am convalescing, The vape Tree - Contest Thread now has a Contest helper, The One And Only,,,, “Uncle”

Each week's CONTEST will still start on Saturday and run until 12 NOON CENTRAL TIME the next Saturday. “Uncle” will update the thread and there will be a new winner selected for each week. “Uncle” will also be assisting me, when needed, in picking someone using Random. Org to select the winner from the post entered for that specific week.

Please start numbering at #1 in this thread

GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!!!
The Home Thread is named:

GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

NEW RULES
Unfortunately, I have to start a very strict set of rules to claim your prize because my communications have become very complex and things are getting lost:
1 Send an email with the subject “WINNER !!”
2. List E-liquid choices (by name}, nicotine strength,
shipping name and address.

3. My email address is thevapetree@gmail.com.

Do NOT send this information via ECF Conversation !!! You can use only the email address !!

I apologize for having to be so strict, but this is the only way I can continue the Contest and even hope to keep my sanity !! Please be patient, you WILL receive your prize! My shipper and I aren't the fasted people in the world!

I am glad to accommodate PIF requests, HOWEVER, The email MUST come from the original winner, not the PIF recipient. The PIF giver will have to do a bit of work!

ENJOY !!!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

nTE7B9q8c.gif
. . . Start of a NEW WEEK in "The Vape Tree" Forest . . .
cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif

WAY TOO EARLY For "ME" - Still havin' "My" COFFEE . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon.gif

CONGRATULATIONS

To Week # 159 WINNER

:rickroll: "@KatzWh1skers ! ! !" :rickroll:

AND - THANK YOU "@glassmanoak" . . .

For the Contest and giving "Us" ALL a place to meet another week once again . . .

smiley-face-thumbs-up-animation-huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Once Again - A BIG HUGE . . .
blowing-kiss-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif
. . . to @liblue1 & @CountBoredom, especially for continuing to assist "GMO" out as Contest Helpers when "You" are awake . . . :D

AND - To All the New "Tree-Peeps" . . .
e6a1524e622c488c57d50d886067fa91f651.gif

29ljmo5.gif

The "Uncle" Smiley

See You All Later . . .

bone_wave_animation.gif

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Gonna' add one more thing since it worked so well last week, especially if Ya' saw all the great post by @westhc . . . :thumbs:

Once Again - I have a challenge for "EVERYONE". . .

This Week to show extra support for all of the "Tree Peeps" be they in NEED or not, instead of just arbitrary content of "SUBSTANCE" being posted . . . Take a moment to actually post something "Positive" that made "YOU" Happy/Glad or just Put a Smile on "Your" face or can even put a smile on someone else's face today . . .

Example:

Today - Not only did I finally get some extra peaceful sleep during a rough night, I awoke to find a new contest thread was started by the "Man" himself "GMO" (which also meant he was feeling and getting around a little better) and Count had picked a WINNER ! ! !
More importantly, all the "Tree Peeps" were already checking in too . . .

proxy.php

The "Uncle" Smiley

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
Thanks everyone :wub:
I posted my thankyous at the tail end of the old thread but posting here again.
My special thots going out to you @liblue1
...for all you give to us may it come back to you in your time of need 10 fold.
To Count..for his selfless giving..
To Uncle, to @jpf880 and @glassmanoak ..for showing us that Life's full of bumpy roads ...and showing us how it's done..
And if you ever get lost, Fuzzy can navigate you safely back home..
Mac might not give you a ride on his bike, but he will certainly call a cab for you ...and have a vape with you while you wait :)
To @rangerrobin ..always the voice of encouragement
...I can come up with something for each of you if you like :wub:
...and to Tiggs..Thank you for the music, lil bro ...It might be said that I am encouraging you ...
and all I can say to that is ....Always :)

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
9/3 - 1: Ooh ooh oooh I am too excited!! um first thank you to @glassmanoak for the home and new home. To @Uncle and, well wait..... @CountBoredom @liblue1 for the work....... Congrats again @KatzWh1skers sis ;) I feel some writing coming up...... have things to do, so give me some time...
yes............
:tumble:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
9/3 #2
9/3 - 2: and there is @liblue1 good morning........

Mood music, I have to remember the characters.....

:tumble:

Morning Tiggs........I have a few moments to catch up.........so I am.............
proxy.php

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread