GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #165 for WINNERS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
NEW CONTEST

WIN TWO 15ML BOTTLES OF GLASSMANOAK'S PRE-STEEPED e-liquid !!

Everyone is encouraged to post multiple times each day - BUT only with a few

:rules:

1) Only posts which begin with a number will count towards winning.
2) ALL POSTS MUST HAVE

SUBSTANCE

3.) There can be only SIX numbered entries Each Day. Only a numbered post may win!

Each entry should be numbered AND dated!

4.) There can be NO consecutive posts!!! Except when 15 minutes or more has lapsed. . . In other words- Number, Post, Wait 15 minutes - After 15 Minutes, Number and then Post again.

5.) Here is the BEST RULE!! .......IF YOUR WINNING POST CONTAINS A PICTURE OR EMOTICON OFA TREE , YOU WILL WIN A THIRD BOTTLE OF PREMIUM e-liquid !!

NOTE: There MAY be Subcontests this week, so BEWARE!!

The Contest Ends Between Midnight and 12 NOON, CENTRAL TIME ON SATURDAY ! !

I hope all that is clear . . . You can Post SIX or more times a day, Number them - But DO NOT post any of the first SIX consecutively,
For something new and different,,,,, while I am convalescing, The vape Tree - Contest Thread now has a Contest helper, The One And Only,,,, “Uncle”

Each week's CONTEST will still start on Saturday and run until 12 NOON CENTRAL TIME the next Saturday. “Uncle” will update the thread and there will be a new winner selected for each week. “Uncle” will also be assisting me, when needed, in picking someone using Random. Org to select the winner from the post entered for that specific week.

Please start numbering at #1 in this thread

GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!!!
The Home Thread is named:

GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

NEW RULES
Unfortunately, I have to start a very strict set of rules to claim your prize because my communications have become very complex and things are getting lost:
1 Send an email with the subject “WINNER !!”
2. List E-liquid choices (by name}, nicotine strength,
shipping name and address.

3. My email address is thevapetree@gmail.com.

Do NOT send this information via ECF Conversation !!! You can use only the email address !!

I apologize for having to be so strict, but this is the only way I can continue the Contest and even hope to keep my sanity !! Please be patient, you WILL receive your prize! My shipper and I aren't the fasted people in the world!

I am glad to accommodate PIF requests, HOWEVER, The email MUST come from the original winner, not the PIF recipient. The PIF giver will have to do a bit of work!

ENJOY !!!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW WEEK in "The Vape Tree" Forest . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Havin' "My" COFFEE . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon.gif

CONGRATULATIONS

To Week # 164 WINNER

:rickroll: " @KatzWh1skers ! ! ! " :rickroll:

AND - THANK YOU "@glassmanoak" . . .

For the Contest and giving "Us" ALL a place to meet another week once again . . .

smiley-face-thumbs-up-animation-huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Once Again - A BIG HUGE . . .
blowing-kiss-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif
. . . to @liblue1 & @CountBoredom, especially for continuing to assist "GMO" out as Contest Helpers . . . :D

AND - To All the New "Tree-Peeps" . . .
e6a1524e622c488c57d50d886067fa91f651.gif

29ljmo5.gif

The "Uncle" Smiley

See You All Later . . .

bone_wave_animation.gif

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
10/15 #1
Good morning Treefam...............
Congrats @KatzWh1skers ..........get you some of my Marshmallow.......
Thank you GMO for giving us another weekly place to call home.......
and Thank you Uncle for helping with keeping us all in line & making corrections.......
and also to Count.........for helping and being so observant..........
I would also like to invite everyone to a Full Super moon healing ritual tonight......the shell needs to be filled to help all in need.........7 pm my time.....or whenever you can spare a moment to send the intention............
Thank you.........
LbsXz3R-PrJjFv1Vx8lg2UWSic0l_NfdE6TIV0uEozx_lhq0Z2exk4kKzh2IvgbujqbEvdUQUL34ctbNG_08fMnYPzb0NS8KuXYD0vdV19FJ8W1X8YOSKNbmTz8E8H49eMQNkl6ZxsxZF9uckNF2_cOrtWMUfNQyphtQ-_aH1ZR3hd5VOjpPHTDjKCo4jexk5r28VfP3rIqste_WuKJBYTBOdu661SRo7RfvfMtgSzQO3FpfmFkWe3cRa6THYLZIlBlIFY7mHdzO-WViWcBwgQCg-Y6LWWkt58KJ7N4yO87oYmtY5CUEaUdgf04b_72BngOvr5Fw2ZLt59m0W1H8XC8cyx86d5fk8dS9wj9dCTfdbG-9E7AFd_VtAbkIG_aT4HKfyj3r_HNz6uv6FfCe3dgG_VJobWWcHiJ0Sfc6mDkFmNBTHGJx4cq07YVaCUfJ2QI69Fk1vdHxyJu1VIpLtCRzGrc19SLbJiuMf1NHnLUb_ckLGCQFjkUrcZBi53MAX1z2hc6YtKwsh-Pj0VLlygX2w66QM24NhMoN_010McbFxzVSUe1vRSwDnC9BwDCkpHOVMmcakI-jayy3aPkR0Q4xifh4qPB_bcWmhND3sRY885xh=w884-h663-no

I am hanging on for the second round of storms..............
vil-vent.gif

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Now for the @jpf880 PIF . . .

CONGRATULATIONS . . .

From Contest Weeks 157 - 160 "Random" selected post #575:

GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #157 for WINNERS !!!!

AND - As the :rules: state:

"GMO" is glad to accommodate PIF requests, HOWEVER, The email MUST come from the original winner, not the PIF recipient. The PIF giver will have to do a bit of work!

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
10/15 #2
10/15 - 1: Thank you GMO for the home, and Uncle for the help; Well and Count and Blue as well.
Congratulations @KatzWh1skers !!!!!!!! :banana::banana: :drool:
Okay, what can I do after frustratingly trying to remember that lost wording???
;)
:tumble: Hang on there Blue.
I am hanging in here.......not planning on going anywhere...it's just now starting to pick up again......but the rain has not stopped........
Twisters Rip Through Oregon as Northwest Braces for More

YAY Tiggs............Congrats.............thank you @jpf880 for PIF...............
vil-vent.gif

Last edited:

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
10/15_#1

Congratulations @KatzWh1skers :D Awesome!

@jpf880 nice pif'n the win. Congrats @tiggerts I like the @liblue1 marshmallow myself. :)

I am so not wanting to go back to W on M day. I'm already thinking about it way too much and it's kinda getting me down. Need to get moving and try not to think about it.

Catch ya later. Hope it's a good day!

bUdbepz.jpg

Last edited:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
10/15 - 2: First whoo hoo, thank you!!! Thanks GMO and @jpf880 !!! I think I will try the marshmallow. A nap is sounding good, and may try for one as well.
:tumble:
E. 1. 9. Chapter 7

Ted pulled his truck into the driveway, he stopped short of his wife's car and got out. The house that they chose was not new, but had a cozy feel to it, two large trees were in the yard, the sound of a few leaves blowing down the street could be heard, the stars were covered with clouds as the wind stayed firm, a used bag of chips was caught against the house and he picked it up on the way to the front door. The house was built in the early 1900's, older but firm, he took his key and entered it into the thick wooden door.

The air inside was warmer and the sounds of the TV could be heard, he dropped his keys on a table just inside and walked towards the kitchen to throw away the bag. "Hey is that you?" asked his wife, she came in through another door to the kitchen, the floors a polished real wood, it needed a lot of work when they purchased it. The doorways had a thick wood finish, detail that was lost in newer homes, a pass through arched window from the living room to the kitchen. Ted threw away the bag and turned to his wife Rebecca with a smile, they kissed quickly.

"Good to see you finally home, how was your day?" she asked. "It was okay, and yours?" he responded. "Don't want to talk about it, do you?" she looked at him, he said "Usually not." "That bad?" he answered back while going to the oven, it was set on warm, and the smell of dinner hit his nose as he opened the door, potato stroganoff, "Well you know how it is, dinner smells wonderful. Have you watched the movie yet?" he asked. "No, I have been waiting on you, want to watch it while you eat?" she asked, and Ted came closer to his wife and said, "That sounds good." She turned to go to the master bedroom, and he followed.

Ted grabbed a fork from the drawer, and a paper towel from the roll sitting on the counter, the counter was wood as well, and they stained it red, the cabinets white. "So did you get Blue-ray?" he asked as he followed her, she responded. "Of course, how else do you watch Star Wars? So what are you plans for tomorrow?" Ted set his plate, fork and towel down on the bed and sat down, undoing his shoes and said. "We have some things to follow up on, so work." Rebecca sighed out loud. "Work?" he responded. "Yeah, I know." "But it is Saturday."

The bar was active, new TV's had been added to the long wall, and they were on multiple channels, games of baseball, and football, car races, mostly re-runs of just finished matches. There was music playing as well, and this allowed people to speak freely without being heard unless you were part of the group. Billiard tables under the TV's that were filled up with people playing regularly, others waiting a turn. Open tables, and booths for more private quarters, the bar was rather dark, except around the bar tending area, where there was a lot of glass and bottles.

A group of woman sat at one of the booth tables, walls on three sides, they laughed and talked. Friends and co-workers each had their favorite drinks in front of them. "I mean I could not believe it, how can you not count change?" the others laughed. "That has happened to me." "Uh huh." A roar came from across the room, someone scored. The waiter tending to them came over, and had a glass in his hand. "From a gentleman across the way." He handed the glass to the brown haired woman at the table.

One of her friends giggled and said "Ooh." The woman looked over the direction that the waiter was pointing, but there were a lot of people, and one asked. "Who is he?" the waiter looked over and said. "Well I don't see him, maybe he went to the restroom..." the waiter looked some more and shrugged and said "Don't know." The waiter left back to the bar, and the woman went back to talking.

Stephanie came out of the restroom, she had just a little too much, the bar was empty but for a few employees closing up, she stumbled a little. "Careful." Stephanie let her arm be taken and followed, "You got this, come on." "Thank you." she sort of mumbled, the two walked to the doors to exit, her friend opened the door and the cold hit them in the face. "Oh." Stephanie picked up her pace to the car, and got in the passenger side. "Where did everyone go?" she asked and looked over.

"They went to get some liquor and said they were going to that spot where we partied last year." Stephanie fumbled with her seat belt and said. "I think I remember that, and there was that real cute guy, with the brown curly hair, what was his name....... Mark. Would be nice to see him there again." She had the seatbelt on and was smiling thinking about it. "Remember how mad Tracy's parents got? I thought they were going to ground her for life."

Stephanie kept talking about that night and the trouble that they got into, someone had brought fireworks and that was what got people's attention. It got a little rowdy, but in good fun, the police and people around the neighborhood did not think so. Her friend made it to Palmers Mill Road and turned off a side road, and went south the Crum creek, just on the other side of the reservoir. The two got out of the car and sat beside one of the giant trees.

"They started chasing after the boys, wonder if they caught them?" Stephanie laughed as she continued. "Poor Tracy, got blamed, your such a good friend." She leaned over and gave her friend a hug, and her friend hugged back for a moment, breathing in heavily, she said. "Hey do you want to see something?" Stephanie sat back up and said. "Sure, what is it?" Her friend took her hand behind her back and brought it back forward. "Oh, look at that, it is so shiny, where did you find that knife? Can I see it?" "Yes."

Beep, beep, beep beep. Ted opened his eyes and looked at the window, the sun was not up yet. He breathed in deep and sighed a little, reaching over he turned off his phone alarm. He did not want to get up, he had just started to sleep well, and the bed was comfortable. He had set the alarm a little later, and it gave him just over an hour to get ready, and get back to precinct. He went slowly to the closet and grabbed a shirt and laid it on the bed, he then went to the restroom to take a shower.

By the time he was done and got out, there was the smell of coffee in the air, his wife was up and out of bed, and he could hear noise in the kitchen. Ted went to the dresser drawer and grabbed himself a new pair of socks and sat back down on the bed, he waited a moment and finally brought his leg up and started to put them on and his shoes again. He finished getting dressed and went towards the kitchen, there was the smell of eggs, toast. He came in and said. "Good morning." His wife was in a robe and took an egg out of the skillet, she turned and said back. "Good morning, your running late."

"Yeah, I don't want to go in today." his wife had a cup of coffee already made, and sipped on it. Ted went to the refrigerator and took out the orange juice, he went to the cupboard and removed a small glass cup and poured himself a glass, he drank it in one large swig, and returned the orange juice to the refrigerator, he then went to the sink and rinsed out the cup. "You better get going." she said and held a cup to him, "Here is a cup of coffee to go, and I made an egg in the hole for you."

Ted walked over to her and kissed her on the forehead, he said. "Thank you, guess I better go." He turned and started for the door, he grabbed his keys from the desk and unlocked the front door. "Take your jacket." His wife said and Ted stopped and reached over to his right, the hats and jackets had been brought out of storage and hung on the wall near the door, he grabbed his leather jacket and put it on. "See you soon, I love you." "I love you to." he could hear as he opened the door, she was right, it was cold. Ted stood for a moment and breathed the cold air in deeply, and then walked towards his truck.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Good morning (I still have 30 minutes left in my time zone), everyone.

Late appearance for me, as we needed to be on an "away" soccer field at 8 am. My daughter's team won. I coach my son's team in a couple of hours so now I have time to catch up...

Congratulations, @KatzWh1skers! :toast: Thank you to GMO for his generosity and for keeping the new branches coming, and thank you to Uncle and Blue for getting things sorted and moving this morning!

Also, thank you to @jpf880 for his generous PIF to @tiggerrts! I hope you enjoy the marshmallow, Tiggs! I have yet to try it myself...

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
10/15 #2
I have tried the Marshmallow...and it's Gooooooooood! :w00t:
I'll be keeping you all in my thoughts tonight for the healing super moon
Threads and folks come and go..glad to be here...glad to see y'all here.
Thanks to the team effort...GMO, Uncle ..and our folks in the trenches..Count and Blue
( who comes to us Live..from the Eye of the Storm )
Stay safe those of you in the line of fire of Mother Nature
:tumble:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
10/15 #4
So there is still a few (up to 4 )more hours till it really gets bad...they are telling us how prepared they are with the crews out ready to repair the power lines should anything happen....and of course all the news crews on the spot....lol.....
it's still raining....but not hardly any win at this time...I will keep you all updated as things happen....
Here is a way cool map link....
earth :: a global map of wind, weather, and ocean conditions
vil-vent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread