GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #167 for WINNERS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
NEW CONTEST

WIN TWO 15ML BOTTLES OF GLASSMANOAK'S PRE-STEEPED e-liquid !!

Everyone is encouraged to post multiple times each day - BUT only with a few

:rules:

1) Only posts which begin with a number will count towards winning.
2) ALL POSTS MUST HAVE

SUBSTANCE

3.) There can be only SIX numbered entries Each Day. Only a numbered post may win!

Each entry should be numbered AND dated!

4.) There can be NO consecutive posts!!! Except when 15 minutes or more has lapsed. . . In other words- Number, Post, Wait 15 minutes - After 15 Minutes, Number and then Post again.

5.) Here is the BEST RULE!! .......IF YOUR WINNING POST CONTAINS A PICTURE OR EMOTICON OFA TREE , YOU WILL WIN A THIRD BOTTLE OF PREMIUM e-liquid !!

NOTE: There MAY be Subcontests this week, so BEWARE!!

The Contest Ends Between Midnight and 12 NOON, CENTRAL TIME ON SATURDAY ! !

I hope all that is clear . . . You can Post SIX or more times a day, Number them - But DO NOT post any of the first SIX consecutively,
For something new and different,,,,, while I am convalescing, The vape Tree - Contest Thread now has a Contest helper, The One And Only,,,, “Uncle”

Each week's CONTEST will still start on Saturday and run until 12 NOON CENTRAL TIME the next Saturday. “Uncle” will update the thread and there will be a new winner selected for each week. “Uncle” will also be assisting me, when needed, in picking someone using Random. Org to select the winner from the post entered for that specific week.

Please start numbering at #1 in this thread

GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!!!
The Home Thread is named:

GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

NEW RULES
Unfortunately, I have to start a very strict set of rules to claim your prize because my communications have become very complex and things are getting lost:
1 Send an email with the subject “WINNER !!”
2. List E-liquid choices (by name}, nicotine strength,
shipping name and address.

3. My email address is thevapetree@gmail.com.

Do NOT send this information via ECF Conversation !!! You can use only the email address !!

I apologize for having to be so strict, but this is the only way I can continue the Contest and even hope to keep my sanity !! Please be patient, you WILL receive your prize! My shipper and I aren't the fasted people in the world!

I am glad to accommodate PIF requests, HOWEVER, The email MUST come from the original winner, not the PIF recipient. The PIF giver will have to do a bit of work!

ENJOY !!!

Contest variation !
Next week, the winning entdy will receive 2 or 3 bottles of e_liquid PLUS they will be asked to choose an ECF member who does NOT post in in the Contest Thread to receive free samples.

I noticed there were NO contest entries by members who had not posted before. I think that we need to expand the Tree Fam !!!
[

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW WEEK in "The Vape Tree" Forest . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Havin' "My" COFFEE . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon.gif

CONGRATULATIONS

To Week # 166 WINNER

:rickroll: " @mac63 ! ! ! " :rickroll:

AND - THANK YOU "@glassmanoak" . . .

For the Contest and giving "Us" ALL a place to meet another week once again . . .

smiley-face-thumbs-up-animation-huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Once Again - A BIG HUGE . . .
blowing-kiss-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif
. . . to @liblue1 & @CountBoredom, especially for continuing to assist "GMO" out as Contest Helpers . . . :D

AND - To All the New "Tree-Peeps" . . .
e6a1524e622c488c57d50d886067fa91f651.gif

29ljmo5.gif

The "Uncle" Smiley

See You All Later . . .

bone_wave_animation.gif

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
10/29 #1
Good morning Tree Fam! :)
Actually, I am wishing that for all of Y'ALL...as I think ..:rolleyes: ...(ya think?!) I stayed up way way too late last night:?:
Congratz on the WIN, Mac! And Safe Travels ..That vaca went by WAY too fast.
And yes,Count, keeping a routine..at least some of it ..ok..even a teensy weensy part of your routine...is very important. And I hope you will find the time for yourself, and the family during this major upheaval :nun:
My condolences to all who have to work today ...
Mandikay's employer even calls her away from a funeral, it seems ..so count your blessings
Good to see you up and around, Uncle :)..You were up before me! (everybody was up before me today :p )
Have a great Saturnday everybody
:tumble:

Mandikay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2016
10/29 #1
Congrats @mac63 :)

And of course a great big thank you to GMO for this amazing hangout

And another big thank you to the helpers :)

Just got back from getting my nails done, wally world and Walgreen's... Definitely not my favorite places to go but I'm glad it's done and over with.

And @KatzWh1skers I know isnt that crazy, it would have been nice if they would have at least waited till the funeral was over to ask me about that.

937619c833f1662f9a2a205ffa9369e1.jpg

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
10/29 - 2: Been hard to stay focused, did not sleep well last night. Then W..... the only cure I had was to eat heavy, and that was just enough. Was a frustrating W day, with the head manager working up the group, not me, yesterday with how bad we are behind. Mandatory? Where was the owner, the very same manager?

My motivation to go was down, one day for the weekend? And about 1/3 do not even show..... later I see the owner of the building I am working on. As I view his dress, and car and demeanor I say. "He looks like Chinese Mafia." "No." says my current supervisor, "I spoke to the super and he told me...."

A Sx trafficker who sends letters back home, it is great to come to America. And then has them do nails, while not being paid well, sweat shops he takes 60 percent of their pay. Poor woman. And there he comes laughing and watching us work on his place with horrible English. I had wondered why this building had not heating or air. I took all of my being to not say something or punch that MF in the mouth, too bad I need that job.
:tumble:
Guess my current supervisor does not understand the term mafia......

Last edited:

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Good news for today is that both my daughter and son won their respective games today. Still working on setting up my mother. Apparently, physical therapy did not go well today, so it has been decided that she will need 24-hour care when she returns home. That can't be set up for tonight, so she will have to stay another day in the hospital. She also started back-tracking on the idea of going to an assisted living facility (I guess she's feeling better since she's arguing with me), so we're going to have that discussion again....

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Really @tiggerrts ? I'm part Cherokee.
Really and when my blood starts to boil, it takes a lot to cool down..... need to burn some incense and try to cool down..... dang that makes my blood boil...... mmmmmmmmmmm you do not hurt ladies.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Thanks for the Grats everybody!

GMO - Big thanks for the contest and hangout!

I chose @beckah54 for the bonus.

Is it just me or is there a problem with the Vapetree website? Getting a message of 'We apologize, this store is currently unavailable.'
Luckily I know quite a few of the flavors so was able to email GMO my choices:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread