GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #169 for WINNERS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
NEW CONTEST

WIN TWO 15ML BOTTLES OF GLASSMANOAK'S PRE-STEEPED e-liquid !!

Everyone is encouraged to post multiple times each day - BUT only with a few

:rules:

1) Only posts which begin with a number will count towards winning.
2) ALL POSTS MUST HAVE

SUBSTANCE

3.) There can be only SIX numbered entries Each Day. Only a numbered post may win!

Each entry should be numbered AND dated!

4.) There can be NO consecutive posts!!! Except when 15 minutes or more has lapsed. . . In other words- Number, Post, Wait 15 minutes - After 15 Minutes, Number and then Post again.

5.) Here is the BEST RULE!! .......IF YOUR WINNING POST CONTAINS A PICTURE OR EMOTICON OFA TREE , YOU WILL WIN A THIRD BOTTLE OF PREMIUM e-liquid !!

NOTE: There MAY be Subcontests this week, so BEWARE!!

The Contest Ends Between Midnight and 12 NOON, CENTRAL TIME ON SATURDAY ! !

I hope all that is clear . . . You can Post SIX or more times a day, Number them - But DO NOT post any of the first SIX consecutively,
For something new and different,,,,, while I am convalescing, The vape Tree - Contest Thread now has a Contest helper, The One And Only,,,, “Uncle”

Each week's CONTEST will still start on Saturday and run until 12 NOON CENTRAL TIME the next Saturday. “Uncle” will update the thread and there will be a new winner selected for each week. “Uncle” will also be assisting me, when needed, in picking someone using Random. Org to select the winner from the post entered for that specific week.

Please start numbering at #1 in this thread

GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!!!
The Home Thread is named:

GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

NEW RULES
Unfortunately, I have to start a very strict set of rules to claim your prize because my communications have become very complex and things are getting lost:
1 Send an email with the subject “WINNER !!”
2. List E-liquid choices (by name}, nicotine strength,
shipping name and address.

3. My email address is thevapetree@gmail.com.

Do NOT send this information via ECF Conversation !!! You can use only the email address !!

I apologize for having to be so strict, but this is the only way I can continue the Contest and even hope to keep my sanity !! Please be patient, you WILL receive your prize! My shipper and I aren't the fasted people in the world!

I am glad to accommodate PIF requests, HOWEVER, The email MUST come from the original winner, not the PIF recipient. The PIF giver will have to do a bit of work!

ENJOY !!!

Contest variation !
Next week, the winning entry will receive 2 or 3 bottles of e_liquid PLUS they will be asked to choose an ECF member who does NOT post in in the Contest Thread to receive free samples.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW WEEK in "The Vape Tree" Forest . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Havin' "My" COFFEE . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon.gif

CONGRATULATIONS

To Week # 168 WINNER

:rickroll: " @SLM ! ! ! " :rickroll:

AND - THANK YOU "@glassmanoak" . . .

For the Contest and giving "Us" ALL a place to meet another week once again . . .

smiley-face-thumbs-up-animation-huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Once Again - A BIG HUGE . . .
blowing-kiss-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif
. . . to @liblue1 & @CountBoredom, especially for continuing to assist "GMO" out as Contest Helpers . . . :D

AND - To All the New "Tree-Peeps" . . .
e6a1524e622c488c57d50d886067fa91f651.gif

29ljmo5.gif

The "Uncle" Smiley

See You All Later . . .

bone_wave_animation.gif

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
11/12 #1
Congrats @SLM ............
Thank you @glassmanoak for another place to call home this week (I really need that!)
And a huge Thank you to @Uncle for helping and getting up early to post....LOL...
and also to Count for helping.........

proxy.php

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
11/12_#1

Good morning! What a pleasant surprise to find! Thanks so much to @glassmanoak for the contest and just a nice place to hang out.

And thanks to all that keep the treehouse neat and tidy. :)

I'm at W with coffee and expecting a slower day today. That's always a welcome break to me.

It's sunny and 30°F out... And Santa arrives at the mall today. Did i miss Thanksgiving?

Catch ya later.

IMG_20160513_101452.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
@SLM . . .

BTW: Remember, "You" also WON a couple of bottles of "The Vape Tree E-Liquid" for someone of your choosing who does NOT post in the Vape Tree Contest Thread to receive free samples . . . So Ya' NEED to find & pick someone from another thread on ECF and let them know . . . Just Sayin' . . . :thumbs:

Mandikay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2016
11/12 #1

Congrats @SLM :)

Big big thank you to GMO for this amazing hangout :)

And another big thank you to the helpers for helping ;)

Been sitting back watching pit bulls and parolees got to get moving and take a bath soon so I can head to the dreaded wally world and then figure out what we are going to do today.
Hope everyone enjoys their Saturday :)
27e84664257744c3defe1780fdc33b7d.jpg

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
11/12_#2

Thanks for the congrats everyone! I had completely forgotten about the picking someone else. Thanks @Uncle

I admit I haven't looked, it's been crazy here... Is the store open again?

@Mandikay Have fun! I loooovvvveee Wally World, LOL!

Just had a busy spurt but not too bad. All caught up so that's good! Gonna have a little to eat and check the weather. Catch y'all in a bit!

twisted_trees_05_by_linzstock.jpg

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
11/12

Congrats SLM!
Thanks for the contest and hangout!

Managed to get something important done today. Was able to buy a handgun - lots of folks/places are under the impression that you need a IN State issued ID to get one, not true - DoD issued ID will work. Printed a copy of the relevant state law and that did the trick.

ireland-trees-tunnel-mysterious-ancient-Favim.com-550501.jpg

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
@New Cloudman welcome to ECF, and if you so wish come to this thread for some very good juice. All you need to do is number and date, six a day to count. For example...... 11/12 - 2: This is my second post, with a date..... add a picture of a tree and you win one more bottle. Even the emoticon like this works.....
:tumble:

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Well... a belated Good morning to everyone.

Congratulations, @SLM, and thank you to @glassmanoak for the thread and continued generosity. Also thanks to @Uncle and @liblue1 for helping out!

well seriously not for Count LOL just joking.... ;)
Would it helped if I showered? :laugh: Seriously, though, after standing out on the field all day I need one.... For those who are interested, my daughter's team played to a 1-1 tie (she has one more game this season). My son's team played a season-ending tournament this morning. They entered as the third seed, but lost 2 of their 3 games against the other teams in the top four; the team they beat was the first seed and had been undefeated this season, so there was a small victory today. They ended fourth in the tournament.

Just for the sake of completeness (and to help out @SLM and whomever he picks to gift to), here's a list of flavors (in no particular order):

Banana Fana
Strawberry Nana
Amazing Strawberry
Banyan Tree
Banana Banyan
Flamboyant Tree
Blueberry Berry
Gooey Cinnamon Roll
Gin Gin Candy
Tangerine Dream
Melon Ball
Mango Smoothie
Pinoy Punch
Just Peachy
Apple Tree
Pear Tree
Peach Tree
Chai Tree
Hand-churned Ice Cream (Peach and Strawberry)
Marshmallow
Absynthe
RWhy4
Dragon Claw
Dragon Blood Tree
Menthol Flavor(?)
Chocolate Tiramasu
Buttescotch
Cherry Banyan
Peanut Butter Chocolate (or is that Chocolate Peanut Butter?)
Blueberry Cheesecake
Cherry Cheesecake

I'm going to shower and then probably hit the couch. I don't know if I'll ever get up from it, so I'll also add: Good night, Treefam!

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Would it helped if I showered? :laugh:
From the first that brought music videos to the thread and followed now by others? It may be the stink of a hot day...... or we hope so...... :eek::oops::lol:
Sometimes makes sense, other times only to me...... but being educated by others.

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
11/12_#3

Good evening all. I got pm with the flavour list and I appreciate Count also posting it. Thanks!

Today got nuts at work and I was even late getting out. That doesn't usually happen on a Saturday to me! Got home, had some dinner and a short walk. 37°F outside and I got chilly fast! Hot tea is made so warming up from the inside.

Catch ya later and enjoy the evening.

112347144_7a5f18b36d_b.jpg

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
Congrats @SLM !

Thank You @glassmanoak for giving Us a place to share and call home for another week ! Thanks for another great contest !
Thank You to @CountBoredom & @liblue1 for helping keeping us in line!

Thank You @Uncle for just being You !

11/12

Congrats SLM!
Thanks for the contest and hangout!

Managed to get something important done today. Was able to buy a handgun - lots of folks/places are under the impression that you need a IN State issued ID to get one, not true - DoD issued ID will work. Printed a copy of the relevant state law and that did the trick.

ireland-trees-tunnel-mysterious-ancient-Favim.com-550501.jpg

Isn't it funny when the people who are supposed to know what's going on don't know the rules?

G'Nite Uncle !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread