GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #98 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La

NEW CONTEST

WIN TWO 15ML BOTTLES OF GLASSMANOAK';S PRE-STEEPED e-liquid !!

Everyone is encouraged to post multiple times each day - BUT only with a few
:rules:

1) Only posts which begin with a number will count towards winning.

2) ALL POSTS MUST HAVE SUBSTANCE

3.) There can be only SIX numbered entries Each Day. Only a numbered post may win!

Each entry should be numbered AND dated!

4.) There can be NO consecutive posts!!! Except when 15 minutes or more has lapsed. . . In other words- Number, Post, Wait 15 minutes - After 15 Minutes, Number and then Post again.

5.) Here is the BEST RULE!! .......IF YOUR WINNING POST CONTAINS A PICTURE OR EMOTICON OF A PERSON OR TREE, YOU WILL WIN A THIRD BOTTLE OF PREMIUM ejuice!!

NOTE:There MAY be Subcontests this week, so BEWARE!!

The Contest Ends At 12 NOON CENTRAL TIME ON SATURDAY ! !

I hope all that is clear . . . You can Post SIX or more times a day, Number them - But DO NOT post any of the first SIX consecutively,
For something new and different,,,,, while I am convalescing, The vape Tree - Contest Thread now has a Contest helper, The One And Only,,,, “Uncle”

Each week's CONTEST will still start on Saturday and run until 12 NOON CENTRAL TIME the next Saturday. “Uncle” will update the thread and there will be a new winner selected for each week. “Uncle” will also be assisting me in picking someone using Random. Org to select the winner from the post entered for that specific week.

Please start numbering at #1 in this thread

GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!!!
The Home Thread is named:

GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

ALL IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE MADE HERE

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
6/27 #1
Congrats @Chibisaurus ......
Thank you GMO for another week of fun.................
vil-automn.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Chibisaurus

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
6/27 #2
I am hot and uncomfortable....it's been hours since I got out of bed and it's only 75 degrees with a high of 93.....it's going to be a miserable day for me....
congrats on the win....you have to tell us what flavors you are going to try Chib....
vil-automn.gif

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
6/27 #1
Congrtulations, Chibi! :toast:

Thanks for another wonderful home to visit with the Treefam, GMO! :thumbs: And yes, visiting the site, I'm getting an expired domain message from GoDaddy.

In my defense, I posted the Happy Birthday message BEFORE Katz edited his previous message. :facepalm: OK you got me! :)

images

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif

. . . Start of a NEW DAY . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Time for - COFFEE
sipping-coffee.gif

YES - COFFEE - TIME . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon(2).gif

Well - I see "GMO" made a visit to the thread today . . . :thumbs:

CONGRATULATIONS
:rickroll: "CHIBISAURUS" :rickroll:

AND - THANK YOU "GMO" . . .

For the Contest and giving us a place to meet another week once again . . .

smiley-face-thumbs-up-animation-huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

See You Later . . .

2005-02-21_095824_bone_wave_animation.gif

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
6/27 #5
No need to defend yourself count.....I looked & then reread....& thought I would feel bad if I didn't post it...so I did just in case I was wrong...(sometimes I am!!!)...
Well Treefam it's getting time to go sit in the bathtub....it's heating up quickly...
Uncle have a good time today, stay safe.....I will be thinking about you....
Have a great day Treefam.......
vil-automn.gif

Slowone2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Virginia
image.jpg
6/27 1
Congrats chib,,, beat juice on the market period....

Found out last month I have three torn discs in my lower back. Went to bed a few days ago in the normal pain from it and woke up not being able to walk or sit due to excruciating pain. Figured it would go away but it hasn't. Can't wait for Monday to call my dr and see what he suggests. Even the pain pills won't touch this pain.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Uncle have a good time today, stay safe.....I will be thinking about you....

Thanks - Already been into Manhattan and while there is a lot going on, actually gonna stay away for the rest of today . . . Now as for tomorrow - that will be another story, going in late afternoon to meet up with some other friends who where there when the "Stonewall Riots" happened and participated in the first parade too . . . Spend some time watching the parade at the main parade grandstands (25th Street & 5th Ave), then marching in the parade for a few blocks, maybe even make it to "Stonewall" for a group picture (if not tomorrow then Monday when I am back in the Village to meet with friends who live there again), and finally then it will be dinner somewhere else that will not be as crowded or noisy . . . Hopefully, the predicted thunderstorm will not put a damper on everything . . . We'll see . . . :D

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
6/27
1. Congrats Chibisaurus! :banana:

Thank you GMO for giving us a home for another week! And to Uncle for keeping all us nuts in line! :D

Slow, I'm sorry to hear you are in such pain...I hope the doc can help remedy that for you...sending lots of healing vibes for you.

Blue, hope you can find a way to stay cool today!

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
6/27

Congrats Chibi! :banana:

I hope everyone's having a good day. We had some gnarly storms here in AR last night, my town was the centerpoint of the news on The Weather Channel last night, it got crazy here. No tornadoes though thankfully, just strong wind and a loooooooot of lightning and rain. :)

Does anyone know when GMO will get back in the swing of things or if he already has? I'm still waiting to try those winnings from a few weeks back, getting anxious to try them! :laugh:

image.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Does anyone know when GMO will get back in the swing of things or if he already has? I'm still waiting to try those winnings from a few weeks back, getting anxious to try them! :laugh:

While this is very unusual to happen unless there is something major going on, I really need Ya' (and anyone one else still waiting) to be a little more patient, I have a couple of calls and email to "GMO" already to get an update . . . As soon as I hear anything from him I will let EVERYONE know what's happening . . . THANKS ! ! ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread