Status
Not open for further replies.

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
After the GLV2 is in full swing (months and months from now) I plan on sending the prints to the shop for this one. I have been working on this for a long time and it will be the last in the GLV line of mods. It may look like a lot of other box mods but its my own design on the inside. I can't tell you much because.....well lets just say it's a secret. I can tell you a little tho. It will be made out of the same material as the GLV 1 and 2 (aluminum), and a mini USB cord will come into play as well as a switch to change voltage on the fly,and it will pack the same punch , and comfortable fit as its older brothers. The GLV3 will raise the bar for box mods, but like i said in the title, it will be a long long long long way off. There were some things I couldn't do with the design of the GLV1-2 , like a juice feed, etc. and with this new design one day ...(maybe early 2011) I will be able to bring this idea to life.

I wanted to share this with all of the GLV fans ... your requests did not go unheard .

GLV3polished.jpg

GLV3.jpg

GLV3black.jpg

GLV3blue.jpg

GLV3red.jpg

Last edited:

$hua

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
SomeWhereOverTheRainbow, GA
Hopefully 5V!

It will be made out of the same material as the GLV 1 and 2 (aluminum), and a mini USB cord will come into play as well as a switch to change voltage on the fly,and it will pack the same punch , and comfortable fit as its older brothers.

Boom! what more can we ask for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread