The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Go-GoNew Cartomizer Kits !!! 1300 Mah Battery with 3Ml Cartomizers!!!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Dec 8, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I am waiting for DHL to pull up with my New Kits....Cartomizer fans , be on the look out for the latest edition to the Nhaler Arsenal!!!!!

A couple hints...3ml cartomizers, 1300 Mah battery (2)!!!!! This is the game ender for those that want an ll day vape without refilling and charging....
    Stay Tuned...

2. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    They are on the site NOW!!!

Featuring 2 1300 Mah Batteries
    3ml Cartomizer capacity (5 Included)
    Blank Soft Rubber Tipped Easy Fill Cartomizers...

After Months of colaboration with Engineers and 5 prototype versions, they are FINALLY here!!!!

Forget the Juice Bottles
    Forget the Chargers
    Forget the Bottom Feeders
    Grab your batteries and a couple cartos and you are good to Go-Go!!!!

3. Sdh

Sdh ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2010
    U.S.
    Could you place some up close photos on this thread. I went to your site and clicked the photo to enlarge..and nothing. Curious on the cartomizers. Can the cartomizers be used on other ego batts?

4. Liv2Ski

Liv2Ski Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    Drew - will you be selling these without batts and what is resistance?

5. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I will be selling them without batteries soon. The resistance is 3.0 Ohm but these are the cousin to the new Jumbo cartos and they Vape extremley well at 3.0Ohm at 3.7 Volts.

6. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    The picture will blow up once you are in the product. They are not compatibe with Ego batteries. They are proprietory Cartos...Thanks
    Drew

7. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Curious if you were able to see the bigger pics???I think they may have been processing still when you checked...Thanks
    Drew
    Go Go

8. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    These babies are flying out like hot cakes ... Ive been rocking one of these with one redrip all day....Unbeleivable!!!
    I cant wait until everyone gets these and starts talking !!!
    Drew

9. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Filler or fillerless??? That is the question lol.

10. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    The cartos have filler....These are the same as the new Jumbo cart that I am selling now. They have a new internal construction and they run EXTREMLY well at 3.7 Volts with Normal(3.0) resistance....Im going to try and get a video up today (If my Nephew shows up) so people can get a better idea of the size and performance.
    Drew

11. texastumbleweed

texastumbleweed Ultra Member ECF Veteran

now THIS looks like a perfect upgrade from the eGo! i may just have to break down and order one. i love my eGo but this one looks turbo charged....plus, i am a big fan of large capacity ejuice carts, using the eGo mega cylindrical cartridges. this may be the perfect ecig for me!

12. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

i'll admit, i'm kinda fascinated by this set up Drew, i'm a big carto guy.. if i didn't have to bring juice with me all day i would be stoked!

13. texastumbleweed

texastumbleweed Ultra Member ECF Veteran

i havent mastered cartomizers yet....havent had too much success getting that real strong juice flavor that i seem to get only with cartridges and atomizers, but i am willing to give this GO GO a try..

14. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I pretty sure you wil Love These!!!

15. samsmom

samsmom Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2010
    North Carolina
    I have Drew's Jumbo 808 cartos and they ROCK! Got some more on the way along with some of the 808 Mega cartos - I don't like high voltage and the Jumbos are sweet at 3.7V. Thanks Drew!

16. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Just reduced these kits for the Holiday...The next 25 Kits old will be $60...Thats down from $75...Use the SAVEinNJ coupon code and thats $54 for a 2 1300 Mah Battery complete Kit!!!
    Happy Holidays!!!!
    Drew

Go Go

17. toriL

toriL Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2010
    Virginia, USA
    oh man, I ended up ordering the GoGo when I saw your post on the other thread but didn't know about this code. DOH - Oh well, I will still get what I want for Christmas! thanks drew!!

18. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey Torril ...Thank you and I really hope you have a GREAT Christmas!!!
    Drew

19. toriL

toriL Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2010
    Virginia, USA
    The deal was just too good to pass up! Have a very Merry Christmas!!! thanks again!!

20. mischief

mischief Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 3, 2009
    St Augustine, FL, USA
    I ordered my go-go yesterday and can't wait to try it. I'll let you all know how it goes. Anyone else tried it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.