• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Go Packers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
We haven't reallly kept up the Packers thread, but we find them in the NFC Championship Game!! This should be a great game. After the way the Pack looked in Atlanta, I didn't think anyone could touch them, but the Bears looked pretty good in thier game against Seattle, too. I'm predicting the Packers will win in a nail-biter, or should I say I'm hoping. :)

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
There are a lot of great things about getting this far for the Packers. It means we've officially moved passed the whole Favre thing. The way they overcame the injuries of so many important players, it shows the depth of the team. So lets see,,, the Packers had to beat the Giants, Bears, Eagles, and Falcons to get here. That's an impressive accomplishment. I do think the Pack and Bears have a mutual respect. It's gonna be fun to watch these two great teams slug it out!

thomas_mikel

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
Winterfell
There are a lot of great things about getting this far for the Packers. It means we've officially moved passed the whole Favre thing. The way they overcame the injuries of so many important players, it shows the depth of the team. So lets see,,, the Packers had to beat the Giants, Bears, Eagles, and Falcons to get here. That's an impressive accomplishment. I do think the Pack and Bears have a mutual respect. It's gonna be fun to watch these two great teams slug it out!

It also speaks to the efficiency of the offensive and defensive schemes. The ability to still run a high power offense and a very aggressive defense with plug-in players at very key roles is quite impressive. I have had doubts about McCarthy from the beginning, but I am starting to become a huge fan of his.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread