Going to see what the hoopla is all about- first time customer

Status
Not open for further replies.

zara1269

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2010
Ohio
So I have been hearing that this company is all the rage around these parts and having wanted to test the waters with a new vendor I decided to stop by Mom and Pops to pick up some juice.

Here's what I just ordered!

Blueberry Cheesecake
YUM!
Shredded Hawaiian
Karma Splash
Butterfly Bait

I'm pretty excited. I hope I ordered well. I'll let everyone know how I like it. :)

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
Thanks for the welcome :) I did read a lot of the reviews so I knew I had to try those ones you mentioned as so many people can't be wrong! lol. The other ones just appeal to my tastebuds (and picked a couple for the boyfriend as well). Can't wait! Should be here any day now as it shows that it's in Miami and in my experience from other vendors whose shipping routes through Miami, it's usually at my door within a couple of days :D:D

zara1269

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2010
Ohio
Well got my order! And you were right...Butterfly Bait is ethereal to say the least.

I admit I was concerned b/c I saw on the website that the juices are 100% VG and sometimes VG juices lack kick but not these. I like them all but so far Butterfly Bait is my favorite. Vaping it a Dual Coil Carto on my 510 box mod and it is nothing short of amazing. I briefly dripped the others and they were quite fantastic as well.

I'm impressed! :)

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Well got my order! And you were right...Butterfly Bait is ethereal to say the least.

I admit I was concerned b/c I saw on the website that the juices are 100% VG and sometimes VG juices lack kick but not these. I like them all but so far Butterfly Bait is my favorite. Vaping it a Dual Coil Carto on my 510 box mod and it is nothing short of amazing. I briefly dripped the others and they were quite fantastic as well.

I'm impressed! :)

Dunno which website you saw that on, but Mom & Pops website says:

"Our juices are all made here in the USA. They are a mixture of Propylene Glycol (PG) and Vegetable Glycerine (VG). Each flavor we offer has it's own PG/VG mixture which is dependent on how the flavor reacts to PG and/or VG. Every flavor is different; some are extremely strong and some are very subtle, some work better with a greater amount of PG in a recipe while others work best with a higher VG ratio."

It later goes on to mention that 100% VG is the only thing Scuba cannot do right now, since some of her flavourings are in a PG base...

Our E-liquid

:)

zara1269

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2010
Ohio
Dunno which website you saw that on, but Mom & Pops website says:

"Our juices are all made here in the USA. They are a mixture of Propylene Glycol (PG) and Vegetable Glycerine (VG). Each flavor we offer has it's own PG/VG mixture which is dependent on how the flavor reacts to PG and/or VG. Every flavor is different; some are extremely strong and some are very subtle, some work better with a greater amount of PG in a recipe while others work best with a higher VG ratio."

It later goes on to mention that 100% VG is the only thing Scuba cannot do right now, since some of her flavourings are in a PG base...

Our E-liquid

:)

Whoooooops...I guess I totally misread that. I swore I saw it on their site and now that I go back I realize what a maroon I was and apparently am making things up. I am in my last quarter of nursing school so my brain is absolutely mush when I'm not actually in school so that's going to be my excuse.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Whoooooops...I guess I totally misread that. I swore I saw it on their site and now that I go back I realize what a maroon I was and apparently am making things up. I am in my last quarter of nursing school so my brain is absolutely mush when I'm not actually in school so that's going to be my excuse.

I'll accept that if their site is the only juice site you've been looking at recently. Otherwise it was probably just too much information swimming in your head. There are a couple of vendors that specialize in 100% VG (or "all natural") juice, and it's easy to get specifics from one site mixed up with another one with all the similar pictures and relatively short descriptions getting mucked about.

That's another reason I'm happy to have found Mom & Pop's and made them my exclusive supplier--it's a lot easier to keep relative information straight when I only have to worry about one :laugh:

And congratulations on nursing school--that's a tough program and I can imagine being this close to being done is both exhilarating and exhausting...

Last edited:

zara1269

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2010
Ohio
Actually I was looking at some other sites b/c I am always looking to change things up. Maybe that's what happened. When I first started vaping a year ago I got some 100% VG juice in my kit and didn't care much for it. I'm more of a 60%PG/40%VG gal.

Yes exhilarating and exhausting for sure...but more like blind fear and panic inducing. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread