Status
Not open for further replies.

NakiFantaki

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2013
Las Vegas NV
I think my mom is finally ready to ditch the cancer sticks.
I'm trying to get her set up with some stuff to help her. Money is tight so I want to try to get it right the first time.
I'm already going with regular egos and some kind of simple clearos. Probably ce3s for now. Maybe a mini vivi nova if she enjoys ecigs.
My question is...
What nicotine strength should I get her?
She smokes pall mall ultra lights.. maybe about 15 cigs a day.
Also what ratio should I get? I'm going to get most of the juices from MBV due to low prices. Plus most of their juice is decent, with some being really great.
So what do you guys think?
Anyone care to share a story about your mom or dad making the switch?

Sent from my HTC VLE_U

SouthernBliss

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Athens, Ga, USA
I think percentages are really tricky. I started out with some 24ml because it sounded like it should be what I needed as a nearly 2 pack a day smoker. I ordered some 18 the very next day because the 24 was making me feel sick to my tummy. If I had it to do over again I would have gotten juices in a variety of percentages for that very first order. Part of it depends on if she spends more time vaping than she did smoking. That sounds like it is pretty common for new vapors from what I have read. I've been using MBV juices myself so I am very fond of them. But do keep in mind that some of them will need to steep. Ask around for suggestions that will be good to go faster (I can suggest the menthol and cinnamon roll as good from the start) so that she doesn't get some right at the start that needs a week or two more steeping. I have to admit that really through me off my game in the beginning.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
Maybe ill aim for 6mg

Sent from my HTC VLE_U

I smoked about 15-20 (3/4 to 1pack) a day. Camel Menthols. 18mg/ml is working well for me, I've quite analogs completely since day 3 of vaping, no looking back, no cravings, etc.

I already have my second order of liquids here, beginning of week2, and this time I'm trying 15mg/ml. I'll see how it goes......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread