Gold Aegis Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one on the left, I found it on the GeekVape web page!
The aegis legend with a Zeus Sub Ohm perfect set!
Does that count ? @Geekvape_Official

upload_2019-8-6_17-15-4.png

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz big-drooling-smiley-emoticon.gif

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Men in France use/used manpurses like these brown pouches with a loop to hang on your wrist.

LOL when we moved to Aus, my dad went on and on about how his was "so useful" and he was going to "bring it to work."

The teasing must have been merciless (the Aussies don't play and I am one technically in case no one has noticed) because he came home, said nothing, but the manpurse was not seen or heard of again. He might have BURNED IT.

Of course, my mom sent us all to school in French clothing, the teasing was merciless about THAT, too.

I think that was my rockiest shift EVER from like culture to culture. I was in middle school though, so lets face it, it was gonna suck WHEREVER I went.

I think the worst thing that happened to me (and this is saying a LOT because BAD BAD things happened) was having to play cricket. You don't get GLOVES and that ball is like WOOD wrapped in a small piece of leather. I actively attempted to avoid it at all costs and I HATE team sports. I was in the far, far left outfield but you know... Still times I was expected to catch it.

I was a violinist I was like no way am I messing up my hands for THIS sport. Yes, I got teased about that too. LOL.

Anna

Reactions: VStorm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread