Not open for further replies.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
LOL I thought I was the only one who did that. Few times I thought the button was stuck

Fits my hand excellent! I am 6'4" with a good size hand though, wear XL gloves. I do like it allot. I am a lil unsure of the acrylics durability, but I bet you have a hell of a time trying to break it above freezing. Winter Idk if Id take it to work (logger).

I didn't like the look of the horn button ever, at all! But now that I'm using it, I love it.

Being a buzz user you know how every now and again you push the led for a drag (hopes I'm not the only one, lol) Never on this, its at your thumb ready to go at all times...
--------------------------------------------
Thanks for a sweet tube hoogie !

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
At least once a day I press the LED instead of theat little button. Hey, least its not like when I used to press the button on my old small 510's and have them backwards and vape on the wrong end.
Did you feel silly puffing on the LED? I know I do whenever I do that.

Mr.JcP

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Taxsachusetts
I bet that would look real good with the blue horn switch.

Just like when I dress myself ... Black goes with anything !

I dont think they are even close to the same blues and the tube has allot of blues and pearls going on .. the solid color button would clash id think and have to agree with the post above this one.

Dudeman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
New Bedford, MA
Any chance of the Blue Lightening tubes being in stock again very soon?

Keep checking the site. I managed to get a blue one the first day they were on there. hoogie has added more to the site a couple times. I just ordered a gold rush tube last night after he added 5 more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread