Status
Not open for further replies.

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
There isn't even space diameter-wise for a 16340x2 in the blue tube. You'd have to go to the 14650 type battery for a larger capacity choice. It would fit lengthwise just fine depending on your choice of spring(s) and top contact. As in I'm not sure you could make something that would take either 14500 or 14650.

wolfstone5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Somerset, Pennsylvania
How do you "pop" the center post out of the 510 connector? I'm going to attempt to make my first mod and I'm not sure how to do that. I recently got the Goldrush Tube mod and I'm a little apprehensive. I don't want to screw it up. My original plan was to make a box mod first but I saw they had this in stock. I figured that I better jump on it while the going was good. I've been waiting for MadVapes to restock the Box Mod kits. I guess I could order the parts separately and drill the battery box myself. Anyway...I would really appreciate any help that I can get. Thanks............

jctennis

ECF Veteran
How do you "pop" the center post out of the 510 connector? I'm going to attempt to make my first mod and I'm not sure how to do that. I recently got the Goldrush Tube mod and I'm a little apprehensive. I don't want to screw it up. My original plan was to make a box mod first but I saw they had this in stock. I figured that I better jump on it while the going was good. I've been waiting for MadVapes to restock the Box Mod kits. I guess I could order the parts separately and drill the battery box myself. Anyway...I would really appreciate any help that I can get. Thanks............
GENTLY push on it from the back with a small screwdriver, or pen, or other such small object. After you solder your wire on it, put the wire through the hole and GENTLY pull on it until the post seats itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread