Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanfan_Golisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2016
www.golisi.com
Dear Golisi users,

Hello, happy new year! We are coming back from the CNY holidays this week.
Thanks very much for all your support and trust in the past year. And we GOLISI will continue to work hard to provide you with better products and services in 2019.

Last Year, GOLISI made great progress, but we also encountered some difficulties at the same time. From the end of last year, GOLISI is attacked, smeared by the use of fake emails, lurid information and factually incorrect stories in the US market. In some ways, it's a good phenomenon, that means GOLISI is becoming an influential brand. But we will never tolerate such bad behaviors.

Here Golisi reply to factual incorrect:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Golisi Facebook: Golisi Technology
Golisi Instragram: Golisi (@golisi_official) • Instagram photos and videos

mac-nutty

Moved On
Mar 2, 2019
pub
s
Dear Golisi users,

Hello, happy new year! We are coming back from the CNY holidays this week.
Thanks very much for all your support and trust in the past year. And we GOLISI will continue to work hard to provide you with better products and services in 2019.

Last Year, GOLISI made great progress, but we also encountered some difficulties at the same time. From the end of last year, GOLISI is attacked, smeared by the use of fake emails, lurid information and factually incorrect stories in the US market. In some ways, it's a good phenomenon, that means GOLISI is becoming an influential brand. But we will never tolerate such bad behaviors.

Here Golisi reply to factual incorrect:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Golisi Facebook: Golisi Technology
Golisi Instragram: Golisi (@golisi_official) • Instagram photos and videos
sorry hear you had to return from the holidays to that

Its good you have taken the time to try and rectify what has happened with evidence shown
welcome back :)

i have been vaping for ten years now and have never heard of your company before but i will look into your products

all the best for 2019 guys :)

Reactions: Fanfan_Golisi

Fanfan_Golisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2016
www.golisi.com
s

sorry hear you had to return from the holidays to that

Its good you have taken the time to try and rectify what has happened with evidence shown
welcome back :)

i have been vaping for ten years now and have never heard of your company before but i will look into your products

all the best for 2019 guys :)

Thanks very much for your support, fam!
Wish you a good vaping day! :wub:

Reactions: mac-nutty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread