ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
I have checked the tracking on my orders from gotvapes
Later, and its not soon enough lol, I will be getting:

The Elegante
Vortex
my stock up of Disposables

cant tell yet where my kick ash t shirt will be here too,,but am hoping soo :)

woot wee ya hoo....now, will the mail just get here already.
no really i am patient :) NOT

:vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::laugh:

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
got them...hubby took of mail key from my key ring because he knows i am a mail junky :)
I have to say, am soo pleased
I havnt tried anything yet, but,,,,,,,will be getting everything together and up and running.
Have to say though,,,,the box for the elegante is beautiful :) The box is a keeper lol :)
my t shirt is coming from texas so i expected that to take a little bit longer to get to me ...no biggy, but cant wait to get it!

*****just a little laterr******
my little story on the ego is that i swore i would never buy another one again. I retired mine that i had.
BUT this Elegante kit has completely changed my view on ego!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
easy to use, awsome throat hit, the prefillled xl flux taste great (abnormal, usually when i get a prefilled tobacco flavor cartrige from a kit, its gross)
It is a beautiful looking devise and I love the blue light ...not too bright, but now I gotta get a blue drip tip to match :)
Its functions amazingly well, its not overwhelming, but its also not weak or mediocre (my speeelling is bad , sory)
This kit is worth every cent and more.....
I am sooo not a great reviewer, but as a regular everyday pv user,,,,,,i am impressed and very very happy with this. Its a great experience vaping from the Elegante!!!!!

It is way more then I expected, and honestly, i did expect a lot because of the products i have puchased so far from gotvapes.
I know I said I retired the ego I had,,,,,,but the reason I got this was because of what I saw and what was being demonstrated in the ad.....figured that I havnt been displeased by the products from gotvapes before,,,been confused, yes-- but it is always a learning curve when trying something different (my first flux was comical lol, but got it going now)--
ooops rambling
But for me AAAAA++++++ 10/10, and for anyone that can make anything confusing to use,,,,,,i was able to assemble this with no problems :)
Am gonna sit back with the Elegante for a bit....gonna get to the vortex in a while,,,,i am enjoy the crap out of this thing :)
:vapor:

Amy

Last edited:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Amy you did fine! Sometimes a spontaneous stream of thought review is the best.

The ego+ elegante is just that from the finish on the ego itself to he packaging and even the manual. Solid iron botton with great tactile feel. Alot of pride was taken in making this as the signature kit from RoyalSmokers and we are glad to be carrying them...

These are a bit more expensive than a regular ego and worth every penny but for now we have an introductory price on them. We will probably need to adjust the price upwards after a bit so if you think you might like a quality kit like this get it now. Because it is over 57 dollars you get free shipping and we will upgrade that to Priority for you.

got them...hubby took of mail key from my key ring because he knows i am a mail junky :)
I have to say, am soo pleased
I havnt tried anything yet, but,,,,,,,will be getting everything together and up and running.
Have to say though,,,,the box for the elegante is beautiful :) The box is a keeper lol :)
my t shirt is coming from texas so i expected that to take a little bit longer to get to me ...no biggy, but cant wait to get it!

*****just a little laterr******
my little story on the ego is that i swore i would never buy another one again. I retired mine that i had.
BUT this Elegante kit has completely changed my view on ego!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
easy to use, awsome throat hit, the prefillled xl flux taste great (abnormal, usually when i get a prefilled tobacco flavor cartrige from a kit, its gross)
It is a beautiful looking devise and I love the blue light ...not too bright, but now I gotta get a blue drip tip to match :)
Its functions amazingly well, its not overwhelming, but its also not weak or mediocre (my speeelling is bad , sory)
This kit is worth every cent and more.....
I am sooo not a great reviewer, but as a regular everyday pv user,,,,,,i am impressed and very very happy with this. Its a great experience vaping from the Elegante!!!!!

It is way more then I expected, and honestly, i did expect a lot because of the products i have puchased so far from gotvapes.
I know I said I retired the ego I had,,,,,,but the reason I got this was because of what I saw and what was being demonstrated in the ad.....figured that I havnt been displeased by the products from gotvapes before,,,been confused, yes-- but it is always a learning curve when trying something different (my first flux was comical lol, but got it going now)--
ooops rambling
But for me AAAAA++++++ 10/10, and for anyone that can make anything confusing to use,,,,,,i was able to assemble this with no problems :)
Am gonna sit back with the Elegante for a bit....gonna get to the vortex in a while,,,,i am enjoy the crap out of this thing :)
:vapor:

Amy

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Thanks Dannoman!
The button is great, feels very solid, the whole unit is solid!!! i was really bumbed when i bought my first ego, never thought i would get another one,,,,but this thing kicks ....,,,,
I hear ya about the price, thats why I got it now, wasnt sure if it would go up....eeekkkksss. Broke my budget to get it, i was wanting to get other things, just gotta wait til payday again lolool But, am glad I got it I havnt had to charge it at all since yesterday and its like a workhorse!!!
I put my vortex on it, the 1 pack i got, uuuggg wish i got more, but......i thought it was great with the flux,,,,,i was blow out off my chair
I usually am a double puffer,,,,i just need one puff on this with the vortex with the
elegant,,,,i just am not use to having to use an adapter
2 things about the vortex i hope to see,,,,a tighter fitting cap (lost one and was bumbed, using drip tip so thats cool) also getting the vortex in a 510 connection!!!! i am thinking about getting a kr808 because of the vortex..uuuggg.
Elegant in final,,,is Elegant and very sturdy,,,,a workhorse,,,,havnt had to charge it in forever and cannot put it down,,,combine it with vortex,,,holy crap!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread