Gonna give vaping one more go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Cig a likes tend to be an expensive way to vape.
You'd be much better off / higher chance of success with a decent power device and a simple delivery device, like a Pico & Nautilus variant.
You're not of legal age in your state so I understand the need for something easy to conceal.

But, IF, I could limit myself to 5 smokes per day with no desire to increase amount, I'd smoke, but, I can't, so I don't.

Greensmoke warning

" WARNING: This product contains nicotine which is a highly addictive substance. It is intended for use by existing smokers above legal age only. Do not use this product to treat any medical condition or habit. Do not use if pregnant, breast-feeding or suffer from any medical condition. Stop use if you show any sensitivity to this product.

You're not above legal age, you have shown a very low tolerance to nicotine in the past.
Probably due to not understanding the relationship between amount of cigarettes smoked and the appropriate nicotine level in e liquid used to mimic smoking intake of nic.

You are & have been using using nic levels that are way too strong for a 5 cig per day habit.

2 packs per day = 24mg/ml
1 pack per day = 12 - 16 mg/ml.
1/2 pack per day = 6 - 8 mg/ml.
5 cigs per day = 3 - 4 mg/ml.
Above are approximate / good starting point.
Use of sub ohm resistances, cut above in half to start.

If all you smoke is 5 per day, best bet is to reduce smoking 1 cig per week, in 5 weeks you'll be free of them.

nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
Cig a likes tend to be an expensive way to vape.
You'd be much better off / higher chance of success with a decent power device and a simple delivery device, like a Pico & Nautilus variant.
You're not of legal age in your state so I understand the need for something easy to conceal.

But, IF, I could limit myself to 5 smokes per day with no desire to increase amount, I'd smoke, but, I can't, so I don't.

Greensmoke warning

" WARNING: This product contains nicotine which is a highly addictive substance. It is intended for use by existing smokers above legal age only. Do not use this product to treat any medical condition or habit. Do not use if pregnant, breast-feeding or suffer from any medical condition. Stop use if you show any sensitivity to this product.

You're not above legal age, you have shown a very low tolerance to nicotine in the past.
Probably due to not understanding the relationship between amount of cigarettes smoked and the appropriate nicotine level in e liquid used to mimic smoking intake of nic.

You are & have been using using nic levels that are way too strong for a 5 cig per day habit.

2 packs per day = 24mg/ml
1 pack per day = 12 - 16 mg/ml.
1/2 pack per day = 6 - 8 mg/ml.
5 cigs per day = 3 - 4 mg/ml.
Above are approximate / good starting point.
Use of sub ohm resistances, cut above in half to start.

If all you smoke is 5 per day, best bet is to reduce smoking 1 cig per week, in 5 weeks you'll be free of them.
Quick question, if I did get the greensmoke and used it for a year would I eventually become highly addicted to nicotine and feel no effects?

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
No one can answer questions like that, no one.

Why not seek the professional help you need for the issues you have and stop trying to self medicate...

A 5 cig per day habit should be fairly easy to walk away from in a very short time with little to no need for nicotine replacement.

tara81

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2014
canada
Why not vape non nicotine ejuice with a cigalike, while you cut back in your cigarettes? I recommend v2 cigalike ecigs or mig cig 21, as they both run at 4.2 volts constant I believe. the target mini and nautilus mini tank gives some good flavor while being easily concieled, I guess the eleaf I stick mini is cheap and decent for a beginner too!

nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
Why not vape non nicotine ejuice with a cigalike, while you cut back in your cigarettes? I recommend v2 cigalike ecigs or mig cig 21, as they both run at 4.2 volts constant I believe. the target mini and nautilus mini tank gives some good flavor while being easily concieled, I guess the eleaf I stick mini is cheap and decent for a beginner too!
Well the nicotine makes me more focused with my ADHD and motivated that's why I use it.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: No
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread