good 510 atomizers to go with joyetech evic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KENNY V

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2013
nj
ebaron The Dripper by Leo. Check the Product reviews section, then Video Reviews. Dimitri does a good video review on it, how to rebuild it, and it looks good on the evic. He shows a quick picture of the Pro version with it on there. It is absolutely one, if not the best rebuildable atomizers out right now.

where can i get one or close to it ?
and what good ATTY that is out there can be used with VV only up to 4.8 v?
TIA

KENNY V

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2013
nj
where can i get one or close to it ?
and what good ATTY that is out there can be used with VV only up to 4.8 v?
TIA

Got it WOW!!!!!! My dreams come true
The dripper by Leo $64.99
THE DRIPPER

and
Ebaron Dripper $39.95
eBaron Dripper Spiral

are there any ATTy's that are close to this one l;less expensive perhaps in the states that someone can recommend?

i need to get a good ATTY like now please share your ATTY refferance that can be used wup to 4.8V
THANKS

Zaratoughda

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
NE Pennsylvania
Kenny.... you might check out cisco/Avid Vaper.

They have all sorts of 306 and 510 atties, including bridgless atties for dripping that I am now almost exclusively using, as well as things like the HH.357 that some people sware by, and all sorts of other stuff (aero... which I have not tried, etc).

They are over on 'The Island' so you should get anything you order from them in like 2-3 days (I am in NE PA and that is how long it takes for me).

I use 1.5 and 2.0 ohm 306 atties on joye ego (regulated 3.4 volts) but... if you want to vape at 4.8 volts you might want higher resistance atties. 2.5 or maybe 3.0 or higher.

as title says can anyone recommend any good atomizers? :blush:

Hi Hajima,
I've tried several atomizers for the Evic and here's my review abt them (from 1=bad to 5=great):

1) Cobra Rebuildable clone- decent vapor with some warm vapor throat hits,downside is the evic cant detect the atomizer sometimes.I'm giving this a 2.5
2) CE5 no wick clearomizer- good vapor production,great throat hits,decent warm feel although it doesn't look as great but if you like more vapor,this is an economical & good performance clearomizer. I'm giving it a 4
3) DCT 6ml clearomizer - so-so vapor production,slow to produce any vapor although its at 4.6v. it's a 1.5
4) Kangertech Protank- great vapor production,nice warm throat hits.looks great on the evic in term of size.fits perfectly.I'm using this now. total 5 of 5

The above are my experience with my own tests done with the evic, I am not affiliated with any brands of vape products and my reviews are based on few days of testing with these clearomizer/atomizer. although there are other modifications done & settings preferred by each individual user. hope this helps.

JMarca

E-Cig Afficionado
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
New York
Hi Hajima,
I've tried several atomizers for the Evic and here's my review abt them (from 1=bad to 5=great):

1) Cobra Rebuildable clone- decent vapor with some warm vapor throat hits,downside is the evic cant detect the atomizer sometimes.I'm giving this a 2.5
2) CE5 no wick clearomizer- good vapor production,great throat hits,decent warm feel although it doesn't look as great but if you like more vapor,this is an economical & good performance clearomizer. I'm giving it a 4
3) DCT 6ml clearomizer - so-so vapor production,slow to produce any vapor although its at 4.6v. it's a 1.5
4) Kangertech Protank- great vapor production,nice warm throat hits.looks great on the evic in term of size.fits perfectly.I'm using this now. total 5 of 5

The above are my experience with my own tests done with the evic, I am not affiliated with any brands of vape products and my reviews are based on few days of testing with these clearomizer/atomizer. although there are other modifications done & settings preferred by each individual user. hope this helps.

None of the items you listed are atomizers.

JMarca

E-Cig Afficionado
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
New York
as title says can anyone recommend any good atomizers? :blush:

My favorite atomizers in order of preference:

- Empire Mods Low Resistance 901 Premium
- Avid Vapor Cisco Spec Low Resistance 306
- Empire Mods Low Resistance 306

All of the above are 1.5 Ohms in resistance.

PS: sorry saw you specifically mentioned a 510 atomizer, both Cisco (Avid Vapor) and Keith (Empire Mods) make a 510 low resistance atomizer, it's in the same section as the atomizers mentioned above.

Last edited:

piggy

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2013
New York
ikenvape 510 atomizers are the best I've tried so far. Great flavor and vapor production. try to get them when they go on sale.

The smoktech 510 atomizers are decent. They can be had for about $4.00 by some suppliers.

I also tried the vapor kings 510's. Consistency seems to be an issue. I've gotten more than one spitting atty from them, and they are not that cheap. Vapor production is so-so, but flavor is very good when they fuction normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread