Good atty to use on Provari

Status
Not open for further replies.

themysterious1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2011
Cuyahoga Falls,Ohio
When I do drip I use either a 1.8 ohm 306 or a 3.5 ohm 306 on my VV mods. I think they provide better taste, longevity, vapor and TH than any other atty I have tried. A good thing to use with them is a long drip tip and a drip shield as well.

Nate aka Darth Vapor

Do u have a cerain brand u like? Im not to hype on the 306 I havent ever used anything but 510. A drip shield where can I get one of those? Ive heard of them but havent seen any where I buy my supplies at is there a certain place to buy them from? Thanks

Last edited:

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
The 306's I use I believe are made by Bauway, I am not sure I get them from E-Cig City in Laguna Beach, CA. Got my Drip tip and my Drip shield from the same place. I must say that I am still using the same 306 I bought back in like March or April to this day and it is still performing like a champ. There are a lot of places that sell 306 atty's and drip tips, but if you are going to use the drip shield with it then I would go ahead and make sure you get the longer 306 drip tip. I am not sure which sites sell them though.

Nate aka Darth Vapor
Ah Ha! Found some so you at least know which ones I am talking about :D

http://www.avidvaper.com/products/XL306-Contoured-LR306-Delrin®-Drip-Tip.html

http://www.avidvaper.com/drip-shield-901-510-306/

ambientech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
somewhere
im using the ma306 on my provari and im loving it..using it with a 306dca

The 306dca is what I would get. I just tried a friends on my provari and it was the best vape ever IMO. I hated dripping until I used it. Only problem with the 306dca is I don't have one and his site always say's sold out:-x

shakory

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2011
Gamehendge
The 306dca is what I would get. I just tried a friends on my provari and it was the best vape ever IMO. I hated dripping until I used it. Only problem with the 306dca is I don't have one and his site always say's sold out:-x

get a twitter, add them to twitter, they have updates that let you know when they will be back in stock and they sometimes release exclusive twitter specials, the released 6 DCA packages today on twitter with 3 different size caps to fit different 306 atty's not just the MA306...picked up one of the packages myself!

ambientech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
somewhere

I built one for fluxomisers and it works great with tons of vapor. Problem I have with it is by the time I get halfway through the tank my juice gets darker and tastes bad. Never liked cartos but have some dual coils coming to try in my syringe tank.

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
that would be pretty cool

Heck yeah it would, Can you imagine how awesome it would look on a Variable Voltage Stainless Steel colored Box Mod Bottom Feeder?? I would Paint my Plastic SGT VV Army Tank Silver just to match the DCA. That would be the absolute perfect setup :D:D I would also buy a second one when JMarkus comes out with the metal version of the SGT VV Army Tank :D:D

Nate aka Darth Vapor

7less7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
Loveland, Colorado
They make one, have you checked this out ? The EQ Personal Vaporizer (Patent Pending) [The EQ Black] - $300.00 | Best Electric Cigarette | Electronic Cigarette
Heck yeah it would, Can you imagine how awesome it would look on a Variable Voltage Stainless Steel colored Box Mod Bottom Feeder?? I would Paint my Plastic SGT VV Army Tank Silver just to match the DCA. That would be the absolute perfect setup :D:D I would also buy a second one when JMarkus comes out with the metal version of the SGT VV Army Tank :D:D

Nate aka Darth Vapor

ambientech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
somewhere
get a twitter, add them to twitter, they have updates that let you know when they will be back in stock and they sometimes release exclusive twitter specials, the released 6 DCA packages today on twitter with 3 different size caps to fit different 306 atty's not just the MA306...picked up one of the packages myself!

I joined twitter just to try and get a heads up but it hasn't helped me get one. Gone in 15 minutes so unless you work at a computer and can keep hitting f5 it seems to be impossible to get one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread