Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOdessa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Hey guys,
Looking for a good juice vendor that has a lot of customizable options at a good price that is also tasty. I'll post what I've tried below (that is budget friendly. I am tired of killing my wallet with premium juices as I subohm and vape a ton to keep off cigs), with pros and cons, to not only help others out, but to get more opinions.

Mt Baker Vapor
Pros:
Fast Shipping
Awesome Customer Service
Large Flavor Selection
Amazing Prices
Best mobile app for ordering on the go
11%off coupon code

Cons:
Not a really "pure" taste
Flavors need to steep
Only offer 15ml, 30ml, or 236ml bottle size (would like something in the middle of 30ml and 236ml)

VistaVapors
Pros:
Fast Shipping
Large Flavor Selection
Amazing Prices
Clean, more pure taste
Mobile app for ordering on the go
Offers 21% off coupon code
They offer gift certificates - which is great for vapors and sending them birthday gifts last minute

Cons:
Flavor is a bit weak at 30% boost
Could use a lot more pg/vg ratio options
Not many mixed/signature flavor options

ITCVapes
Pros:
Flavors are good, once they steep a while
Good prices

Cons:
Flavors before steep are gross
Slow shipping

Basically I want a company that has a pure tasting vapor at an affordable price. I want to try Slims ejuice, but reviews are all over the board when it comes to taste and quality. Thus far my favorite has to be VistaVapors; however, the pg/vg ratio options kill it for me. I emailed them to see if they can do a 70VG/30PG options, but we will see. I also like a website that is easy to navigate. I hate websites that look like they are just thrown together in a day.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
May not be exactly what you are looking for... but you could consider mixing your own liquids from pre-mixed concentrates. I mix nearly all my stuff with concentrates from Mom&Pop and T-Juice. Quite a bit of money to be saved - especially so if you enjoy less intense yet pure flavors. The 10ml Mom&Pop bottles are meant to be mixed into 50ml of e-liquid. I generally mix mine to 120ml++. Then again, I find all store-bough liquids way too thick on flavor.

http://momandpopvaporshop.com/concentrated-flavor/

I get my concentrates from the UK. Not sure where in the US one would obtain T-Juice concentrates.

http://www.leisureliquids.com/concentrates/t-juice-concentrates

Last edited:

Ardy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2010
The Cascades
My top 5 in order of preference. All are $30 or less for 120ml.

#1 Good life vapor- Deadly Sin. This is the only flavor I have bought from them. My #1 favorite. Don't know about their other juices. All others on this list I have sampled at least 3 different flavors.

#2 Casey Jones

#3 Steam juice

#4 Dr. Crimmys

#5 ITC

Next up, DieselbyCG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread