Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Can anyone give me some places that are good but inexpensive. Or that offers free samples. I don't want to put a whole lot of money into the liquid unless it is great. I am on a tight budget or I would not be asking this question at all

I know the feeling intimately.

ECBlends has 5ml sizes for $2.50
MyFreedomSmokes has 10ml sizes for $4.99
Desert Vapes has quite a few diff lines, and the pricing structure is different from all of them, but there are *some* 10ml sizes for as little as 2.95; you kinda just have to look thru them, but none of them are really expensive for smaller sizes.
CaterpillarVapes has 10ml for $2.99, and 30ml for $7.19, by FAR the best price I've seen on 30ml size.

Andria

Dunkel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2010
West by God Virginia
I don't want to put a whole lot of money into the liquid unless it is great. I am on a tight budget or I would not be asking this question at all

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

That's going to be a tough row to hoe. For the most part you can find good to very good e liquid for cheap, but to find great e liquid you're going to pay. If you consider .50 a ml or less cheap, then you've got a decent chance at great. The Steam Co (except the reserve flavors are more), Nicoticket, Good Life Vapor, Lucky 7, and Mt. Baker Vapor are good choices for your search.

babby72

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2014
Roxboro, NC
I don't know what you consider inexpensive but there are many vendors who have, what I consider, good pricing. The Vapor Chef has 6ml bottles for $3.99 and I'm not sure about a minimum order but both times I've ordered from them they've thrown in free samples.

Thank you I will look into their site

babby72

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2014
Roxboro, NC

babby72

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2014
Roxboro, NC
That's going to be a tough row to hoe. For the most part you can find good to very good e liquid for cheap, but to find great e liquid you're going to pay. If you consider .50 a ml or less cheap, then you've got a decent chance at great. The Steam Co (except the reserve flavors are more), Nicoticket, Good Life Vapor, Lucky 7, and Mt. Baker Vapor are good choices for your search.

Awesome thanks

babby72

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2014
Roxboro, NC
I know the feeling intimately.

ECBlends has 5ml sizes for $2.50
MyFreedomSmokes has 10ml sizes for $4.99
Desert Vapes has quite a few diff lines, and the pricing structure is different from all of them, but there are *some* 10ml sizes for as little as 2.95; you kinda just have to look thru them, but none of them are really expensive for smaller sizes.
CaterpillarVapes has 10ml for $2.99, and 30ml for $7.19, by FAR the best price I've seen on 30ml size.

Andria

Thank you thank you

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
VaporBomb is reasonably priced, reasonable shipping charge, fast shipping. They also offer a 30 ml. "Flavor of the Week" each week. Have not ordered from them in a few months, but used to be that they sent a free 5 ml. sample (their choice) with each order, and you could use the code "ECF" to get 5% off your order. Tasty juice, most of what we got from them was good to vape out of the mailbox for us. You can customize your nicotine, pg and vg. We have been using Mt. Baker Vapor more recently. Very good pricing, reasonable shipping, fast shipping. Free 15 ml. bottle if your order totals $15 after any deductions for coupons, etc. Use code "vaporfrombaker" or "ECF" for discount. Customizable nicotine, pg and vg. Some are good right out of the mailbox for us, others need to steep.

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
VaporBomb is reasonably priced, reasonable shipping charge, fast shipping. They also offer a 30 ml. "Flavor of the Week" each week. Have not ordered from them in a few months, but used to be that they sent a free 5 ml. sample (their choice) with each order, and you could use the code "ECF" to get 5% off your order. Tasty juice, most of what we got from them was good to vape out of the mailbox for us. You can customize your nicotine, pg and vg. We have been using Mt. Baker Vapor more recently. Very good pricing, reasonable shipping, fast shipping. Free 15 ml. bottle if your order totals $15 after any deductions for coupons, etc. Use code "vaporfrombaker" or "ECF" for discount. Customizable nicotine, pg and vg. Some are good right out of the mailbox for us, others need to steep. If you qualify for the free sample, you can request a flavor, customize nicotine, pg and vg. Just put a note in the "Comments" box before you finalize your order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread