Good Bye Chewing Tobacco -

Status
Not open for further replies.

JrRed23

Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
Alabama
My name is Don,
I have been using chewing tobacco and dip products for the last 6 years I was between a can to a can and a half a day. A new guy came to our work and I noticed him blowing out "smoke" which actually wasn't. After a couple weeks he asked me if I ever thought about quit dipping. He told me about vaping and all the benefits. I went to our local eco-smoke shop and picked up a pass through and a clearomizer. This was 8 months ago and since day one i have not had and form of tobacco products. I have spent more money than i thought going through this process but i know make my own e-juice and i have a range of devices from the magma kit on volcano all the way up to their lava tube v.2 and a few joyetech products as well. I thought i would share my story.
:vapor:

KerryK

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2012
Madtown, WI
My name is Don,
I have been using chewing tobacco and dip products for the last 6 years I was between a can to a can and a half a day. A new guy came to our work and I noticed him blowing out "smoke" which actually wasn't. After a couple weeks he asked me if I ever thought about quit dipping. He told me about vaping and all the benefits. I went to our local eco-smoke shop and picked up a pass through and a clearomizer. This was 8 months ago and since day one i have not had and form of tobacco products. I have spent more money than i thought going through this process but i know make my own e-juice and i have a range of devices from the magma kit on volcano all the way up to their lava tube v.2 and a few Joyetech products as well. I thought i would share my story.
:vapor:

You know we don't get a whole lot of chew users who tell their story, maybe you can be the new champion for the cause!

Congratulations and Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread