The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

For Sale **Good Condition** Provari Radius (3-40 Watts) by Provape

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds and Swaps' started by ED-209, Jul 30, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ED-209

ED-209 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2010
    Florida Panhandle
    **Please read entire ad below before you buy**

I apologize as I know my ads are rather lengthy but I do this for your benefit to make you aware of as much information and condition of items as I can, so please read the entire ad before buying to ensure you are Fully Aware of what you are getting

Thank you for your cooperation.

Please make sure you know how this device works, all the ins and out, how it’s built as well as any and all risks associated with it when using batteries and what type of batteries, etc., as I will not be responsible for damage\injury due to misuse, etc. as well as no refunds will be provided because of not knowing what you are buying. There is plenty of information in other support threads as well as on YouTube about this, so please do the research and know what you are buying. I also reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose due to feedback, behavior, etc.

I purchased this in 2015 did use it for a little while (see pic of puff count at 47,311) but it’s just been sitting in my storage case for over 3 years now and I just don’t need it. I did have it upgraded with a better ribbon cable for the display, as the ones originally used were not very sturdy. It was upgraded\repaired by ProVari Service Repair back in 2017 and by the time I got it back, I started using a new device.

You will receive ONLY what is in the pictures. This DOES NOT come with batteries, so you will need to have your own. It also DOES NOT come with a wall wart for charging, it only came with a USB cable.

I have not noticed any flaws with this device.

Below are the pics of what you will receive:

Meet Google Drive – One place for all your files

Condition: The condition is USED and expect normal wear and tear and scuffs from regular usage but please review the pics and the Item Description. See the top of the device pic specifically as those are the only scuffs I could find.

Payment accepted: PayPal with NO MENTION of ECF, ECIG, etc.

I will pay the fees.

Shipping: US Only - I will use the address as provided by PayPal UNLESS you say otherwise. Item will ship within 1 business day after receipt of payment (excluding weekends and holidays) via Priority Mail with SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION. If you want more insurance than the standard $50.00, you will need to pay the difference. If you do not wish to have signature confirmation, just let me know.

If you are ok with all the above items and conditions and interested or want to make an offer, please PM me and put in the PM “I read your ad and am aware of the condition of the items I am receiving” so we can work out the details. I apologize for this extra wording but again I want to make sure you know what you are getting as well as the condition as I will not do any refunds once you receive the items and then notice there are some scratches or anything else that I mention above. I will answer the PM’s in the order received and IF the PM states “they are ready to buy for price or trade listed”, I will give that person a day to get back with me before moving onto the next PM, otherwise I will answer or respond to current PM and move to the next one until deal is made.

I know it’s been a LONG time since I’ve posted anything here and my feedback on the updated site isn’t much, however I have done over 50 transactions on here before and since the new classified section came out I have not done many classified deals. You can use the link below and see my positive feedbacks, roughly 51 and I have no negative feedback, just open the two word Docs (Trading Feedback from Other Sites).

Meet Google Drive – One place for all your files

Feel free to post any questions you have in this thread or just PM me and for my friends that always help me with BUMPS, I really do appreciate the help

Thanks for looking and your help with this and as always Vape On

Price: $250.00 OBO (I paid about $200 not counting the upgrades so not trying to gouge and really don't know what these go for today but I've seen them sell for over $350 in the past but I'm open to offers),

• Like Like x 1
  2. DPLongo22

DPLongo22 Open mind for a different view... Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Nice mod, and great job with the pics. GLWS! :thumb:

• Like Like x 1
  3. BillW50

BillW50 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2014
    US
    I couldn't see the pics yesterday, Google said I didn't have permission.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. DPLongo22

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Hey Bill. You may just need to be logged into a Google account to see them. I'm always logged in so it popped right up for me. Do you know if you were logged in?

Either that or he opened up new permissions between when you tried and when I did. Those are the only two scenarios I can think of, but it's still morning. ;)

5. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Additional information:

I am able to see the photos using Firefox and Opera; without logging into google.

(Delete this post if thread cleaning is needed)
    Cheers
    I

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. ED-209

Jul 17, 2010
    Florida Panhandle
    Apologies everyone, when I set up the Google Drive folder I thought I had it as shareable but it wasn’t. I updated it within the hour of the original post so you should be able to see them and the feedback pdf’s even without a Google account as I tested it after I updated it.

Let me know if anyone still can view the pics and pdf’s as well as if there’s any questions.

Be safe everyone.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. drewbalicious

drewbalicious Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    I forget what we sold/bought from each other, but ED is a stand-up seller. I do remember it being a flawless transaction. So buy with confidence. Also, it's a Provari mod. So buy with confidence there too. Cheers!

• Like Like x 4
  8. ED-209

Jul 17, 2010
    Florida Panhandle

Thanks so much Drew, been a long time and hope all is well with ya.

BTW, it was an Opus and I still got the tracking if you need it LOL.

Have a great one and hope everyone does\is as well and stay safe.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. DPLongo22

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    LOL! Post of the decade. :laugh::thumb:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. ED-209

Jul 17, 2010
    Florida Panhandle
    Start of the week BUMP.

Did I mention that I’m open to offers? :)

Seriously, hope everyone has a great and safe week.

• Like Like x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. drewbalicious

drewbalicious Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Ah yes, the 'ole 200W Opus. I sure hope you got some use out of it. Lord knows I never would have. I'm still rocking 13W in 2020. I'm good on the tracking, thanks though!:D

• Like Like x 1
  12. ED-209

Jul 17, 2010
    Florida Panhandle
    Just a weekend BUMP, guess no love for the Radius, still available, no reasonable offer will be refused, now I feel like a car salesman LOL.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and stays safe.

• Like Like x 1
  13. AstroTurf

AstroTurf Happy to be... Not Smoking!!! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    120.00 would generate a sale, and be in line with todays value.

imo, Jim

• Like Like x 1
  14. ED-209

Jul 17, 2010
    Florida Panhandle

I’ve mentioned that I’m open to offers and wasn’t sure the value, so if anyone’s interested, just let me know.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. AstroTurf

Supporting member
    i use mine daily, and would be lost without it...

GLWS

• Like Like x 1
  16. HBcorpse

HBcorpse Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 23, 2013
    I can’t believe this hasn’t sold yet...

What is the world coming to???

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. CAAB

CAAB Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2019
    New York
    Always wanted a ProVari. I came onto the vape scene after they closed shop. It's just the whole PMTA thing, blew my budget stocking up for that. I'm surprised as well this hasn't sold.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. denali_41

denali_41 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2011
    Over Der
  19. denali_41

denali_41 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2011
    Over Der
    i concur
    i just bought a pack deal with 2 provari's and a bunch of other stuff for 100 bucks . post was up for over a week no less..the love just isn't there anymore

20. AstroTurf

Supporting member
    more like...

the knowledge of just how good this mod is compared to disposable offshore mods just isn't there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.