20190329_122455.jpg
20190329_122452.jpg

Reactions: stols001

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Ah there's a few reasons why a coil burns. What is the coil and what power settings do you use? If its something to do with your settings or maybe a dryish wick now and again, or not enough airflow...a new rta will also burn. Best is to get behind the reason it burns in the first place.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
I do have this RDTA but for some reason the coil keeps burning and so does the wick i just end up with a sore throat so gunna dip in to the high end market me thinks, looking to spend around £100.00 for an RTA specifically for NETS as i cant stand fruity liquid
Fredman is right- a different tank won't necessarily address the problem. The coil isn't burning, but looks like it's pretty crudded up. NETS do that - I only use NET, and have to replace (I don't dryfire) the coil frequently.

A few years ago, you might have needed to spend a lot to get a good tank - but not anymore. I used to use Kayfuns, but my favorites the last year or so have been among the cheapest tanks you can get. I fell in love with the SXK then SJMY Doggystyle, around $10. I believe the authentic Animodz Doggy was close to $100 originally, but never available by the time I heard of it. Doggies have a huge following- they're not only cheap, but vape extremely well - very simple, easy to use/build, leak free, extremely forgiving on wicking- everything you could want except top fill and a little better AF control.

But the last few months, the Ehpro True has totally replaced my doggies. Authentic is only $25, and I think it vapes much better even than the doggy - especially for tobacco. Mine have been just as reliable as doggies, but have top fill and a very good AFC. I couldn't recommend this one any higher.

btw- What kind of net are you using, and at what wattage? How much juice do you go through per build?

Arian

Sep 10, 2018
I have Rose v3 authentic and the flavour i get from my NETs is fantastic but a little on the sweet side
Kayfun prime , i love the draw but flavours are muted
Taifun gt4 is dry and more neutral flavour but still not as intense as rose v3
i tried a lot of clones like dvarf , doggy , skyline but they were .... with NET

Ragnar94

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2016
Ah there's a few reasons why a coil burns. What is the coil and what power settings do you use? If its something to do with your settings or maybe a dryish wick now and again, or not enough airflow...a new RTA will also burn. Best is to get behind the reason it burns in the first place.
15 watts, 1.1 ohm, pretty sure ive sussed it mate ive checked the deck etc took it all apart and hopefully its now fixed, like another member said It seems to gunk right up lol, but no issues yet had a whole day of vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread