Good GOD! that was quick!...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavenII

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2009
Chicago
See, I was looking at the site thinking "man, they don't have medium or low in a lot of their flavors...some are missing high or none..."

Then I thought, "that's a good thing. At least they're not letting people order them without being in stock, only to email them and piss them off by telling them it's not in stock..."

Soooo, I placed my order today for Marlboro and Whiskey and it got shipped today!...Saturday...that's awesome...!

Now, the heart burn I'm having because of the mexican food I ate earlier?...not awesome.

Thanks guys/gals.

LiquidVapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
New York
www.eliquidplanet.com
See, I was looking at the site thinking "man, they don't have medium or low in a lot of their flavors...some are missing high or none..."

Then I thought, "that's a good thing. At least they're not letting people order them without being in stock, only to email them and piss them off by telling them it's not in stock..."

Soooo, I placed my order today for Marlboro and Whiskey and it got shipped today!...Saturday...that's awesome...!

Now, the heart burn I'm having because of the mexican food I ate earlier?...not awesome.

Thanks guys/gals.
Your welcome...ahh the benefits of your supplier having no life...lol

We did up the stock on many flavors and still have some more to do...will keep everyone posted

mexican food...hmmm...maybe we should offer an enchilada flavor??

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
My order arrived lickety-split too! Two bottles of 555 from NY to Pittsburgh in 2 days - wow!

I really like the child proof cap. Nice packaging, good flavor, good price. Couldn't ask for more. Oh, and thank you for accepting credit cards. I so loathe paypal.

Can't wait to try peanut butter and caramel. Thanks much, eplanet!

No, thank you... I did not think I would like to vape peanut butter, but it is really good...and we loathe paypal too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread