Good Juice for RDA's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, here's the predicament. I have an IGO-W with a dual .6 Ohm micro-coil, which works like a dream. The problem is, I can't find juice that doesn't have overwhelming flavor and good vapor production at the same time. My favorite juice right now is cinnabun by Vaperlicious (60vg/40pg), and it's tied for first in my rba juices. I want something that can make massive clouds, but also just tastes smooth with a lovely throat hit. Any suggestions?:confused:

WileECoyote

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2013
Woodbridge, VA, USA
www.zidrate.com
You have to rob Peter to pay Paul. If you want massive clouds, raise your VG. With more VG, you give up a little flavor. I stick at 5/25/70 DW/PG/VG. Wicks good, decent clouds and good taste. If you post this in the RBA/RDO thread, you might get more response. Good luck and happy vaping. Also, check your airflow, wick, coil set up. There are alot of variables that go into cloud production.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
If the flavor is too much, buy some vg to cut it. 100% vg lines can have just as much flavor as other ratios, but they have to be intended to be mixed at 100% to have good flavor.

Larger airholes will give you more vapor production and cut down flavor too. If you're running deciohms with the igo's, you'd probably want to widen the airflow regardless if flavor is too much.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
Have you tried anything from Velvet Cloud Vapor? Their liquids are 100% VG, produce excellent clouds, and do NOT lack in the flavor department as far as I can tell. Also, Heather's Heavenly Vapes offers higher VG ratios and they automatically compensate flavor percentages for higher VG juices - if you order a 100% VG from them, they will up the flavor percentage to put it on par with the same juice in a 30/70 PG/VG blend... I believe they will also allow additional flavor if requested in the comments.

xanderxman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Ptown, VA
I have an Igo W with both holes drilled out to 7/64". I am running dual coils at 0.4 ohms and have found that to be my sweet spot for flavor and vapor. I have tried several different mixes as far as PG/VG goes and all of them have performed equally well. Try drilling out the holes in your top cap. I believe the stock holes were 1mm on mine and I drilled them to 2mm first and then up to 7/64" and it provided a perfect mix of vapor and flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread