good juice, horrible horrible customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

tat2d4life

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
somewhere NY
been using FSUSA for past few months as my primary vendor for juices.. love the free samples, love hypnotic mist... Anyways that is about all they are good for...Few weeks ago, decided I wanted a true ego kit, my rivas were dying , so I was placing a juice order and decided to add an ego t kit to my cart...long story short got my ego t kit, noticed 1 atty was doa... emailed them,exchanged a few emails, got the atty to fire, but no vapor no flavor, nothing...was told to send it back and they would replace it and offered free shipping on next order.. later that night the other atty started to taste like the wicking was burning inside....so I sent both back with a note explaining my dilemma... a few days later was told they tested fine blah blah blah, so I wouldn't be getting a replacement for either atty... so basically paid full kit price for 2 ego batteries and 2 defective attys..... buyer beware... I've found out that even though FSUSA says they will replace defective products, its just a broken promise to get people to waste their hard earned money....lesson learned.... =/

Kristen tested both atties, they worked just fine so I and a few other people tested them too, still worked just fine so we paid our own money to send them back. If they work they work, not much more we can do.
I will say, calling our customer service horrible, horrible is a bit much. Kristen was on top of this from the moment of the first email and all the way through the full testing stages and the return of the working units. We try hard to please everyone but if units work perfectly there isn't much we can do from there. As long as a customer has working units we are happy.
We are dealing with electronics here and everyone knows they aren't always perfect from the factory. Hence the RMA system where we will replace any defective product for free.

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
I hope you will give them another chance. While I've had the opposite experience with their CS I know how frustrating these things can be. I tried using my ego with the atty's and couldn't get the hang of it. I now buy blank 510 cartomizers, and use them with drip tips and am very happy. I love my egos and you won't find a better juice vendor than FSUSA IMO.

trust me Pam and I know frustration with devices ourselves. But truthfully we would not just send a part back unless I knew for a fact nothing was wrong with it. My degrees are in electronics and i wiorked for the government for 14 years in high end electronics so I really do know if a part is good bad or indifferent. But if a part is working perfectly it really does work perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread