Status
Not open for further replies.

SharonMM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Lakeville, MN
I concur OMG is right. I literally felt like I cured a chronic disease when I took my first toot of deadly sin. Seriously a total revelation for me. All of my vaping angst caused from sampling fail after fail after fail from other vendors then dissipated into that glorious aromatic plume. :):):)

I cant even describe what it tastes like... If you made a milkshake using milk that was squeezed from God's man teat, this is what it would taste like. Or if a twinkie and a whethers butterscotch had babies, and their baby had a baby with a really good ry4, this is what that baby would taste like.

Like I said, I can not articulate what this stuff is, or how good it is... But imho its a must. The only thing deadly or sinful here would be living without it.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

ThaHealer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
Gone AWOL

If our taste buds are adjusting to the juice, how do we prove that steeping does anything at all then?

If it's a juice you've reordered multiple times and each time the flavor goes through similar changes over time or if you have two bottles of different ages that taste different (assuming consistency in the mixing).

1vapeatatime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
Nevada
I've vaped a lot of juices from GLV.....loved everyone of them. Now I'm waiting for my last order which is late coming in. My only problem with GLV and it has cost other vendors my business....is that they are sooooo slow in sending out their products. I got a "shipped" email on the first and my order didn't get to the post office until the 3rd, and of course is still somewhere out there.
But their juices....melon boba, deadly sin, el kamino, zombie brains, the 3 fairy juices, and so forth are excellent.
I understand that the "your item has shipped" messages are computer generated. But it is frustrating when you check the given tracking number and all you get is an electronic notification status.
Oh, well I've vented

ThaHealer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
Gone AWOL
I've vaped a lot of juices from GLV.....loved everyone of them. Now I'm waiting for my last order which is late coming in. My only problem with GLV and it has cost other vendors my business....is that they are sooooo slow in sending out their products. I got a "shipped" email on the first and my order didn't get to the post office until the 3rd, and of course is still somewhere out there.
But their juices....melon boba, deadly sin, el kamino, zombie brains, the 3 fairy juices, and so forth are excellent.
I understand that the "your item has shipped" messages are computer generated. But it is frustrating when you check the given tracking number and all you get is an electronic notification status.
Oh, well I've vented

Their shipping used to be a bit quicker, but I believe their business has really picked up. If you check their Facebook page Jeremy often gives updates on processing times. One of my other favorite vendors takes a week to process before they ship at all. Personally, I found it frustrating on the first order, but once I knew what I liked and had a feel for their processing time it's been easy enough to plan ahead. I'd rather place my order and wait a few days for shipping than stalk one of the vendors that only opens once a week or for a few hours each day.

Frankenmizer

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Dimension V
I've never tried GLV, but that hand drawing moved them up on my list.

..and anybody that could come up with the graphic below for a flavor has got some good twistedness in 'em

AtomBomb__64098.1364448318.220.290.png

Lilkcceleb

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2011
Kansas City
I ordered Eve's Mistake and let me tell you the mistake was choosing that one to try first. I love green apples and menthol. It tastes so artificial to me, like a jolly rancher to be exact. I think my expectations were set way to high. I wanted a "real" green apple flavor & I think I just want every menthol I try to be icy like another vendors but I can't find any to match. If you like jolly ranchers and menthol, give it a go. It also bothered my allergies worse than any other menthol I've had. Wish I had tried El Kamino or something else instead.

_ruby

Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Ohio
My juices are in! Now just waiting on my vamo v3 + igo-l clone haha!

I ordered the 11ml sample pk.

Beach Bonfire, Plain Jane, Melon Boba, Zombie Blood+little menthol.
-----------------

Vaping away on Beach Bonfire... Very unique taste. I'm definitely enjoying it more than what I thought I would. The coconut / cinnamon is definitely what Im getting from it... no strawberry for me.. maybe once It steeps a bit and maybe at a different voltage. But out of my Inferno Kit with tank (Volcanoecigs), its a great taste. It just makes me much more excited for my Melon Boba I've been dying to try!

Zombie Blood.... wow did they hit the red gummy smell perfect... go to the store.. buy gummy bears... open the bag and smell it.. there you go. Zombie blood.

Definitely 2 :thumbs: up for Good Life Vapor from me.

Anyone wondering about Shipping? Well here was my results:
--------------------

Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 6:52 AM

Order Confirmed - I placed my order.

Email from Goodlife Vapor with Stamps.com tracking number

____Date_________Time______________ Location_________Status_______________________
August 7, 2013 13:20:00 EAST PALESTINE, OH 44413 DELIVERED
August 7, 2013 07:52:00 EAST PALESTINE, OH 44413 OUT FOR DELIVERY
August 7, 2013 07:42:00 EAST PALESTINE, OH 44413 SORTING/PROCESSING COMPLETE
August 7, 2013 07:16:00 EAST PALESTINE, OH 44413 ARRIVAL AT UNIT
August 7, 2013 04:22:00 WARRENDALE, PA 15086 DEPART USPS SORT FACILITY
August 6, 2013 23:35:00 WARRENDALE, PA 15086 PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY
August 5, 2013 20:30:00 JACKSONVILLE, FL 32099 PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY
August 4, 2013 01:49:00 JACKSONVILLE, FL 32099 DEPART USPS SORT FACILITY
August 4, 2013 00:28:00 JACKSONVILLE, FL 32099 PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY
August 3, 2013 23:13:00 ALBANY, GA 31701 ORIGIN ACCEPTANCE
August 1, 2013 15:15:00 31701 Electronic Notification

_ruby

Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Ohio
Last edited:

bbwbfan

Verified Member
Jul 31, 2013
United States
After reading this thread I ordered juice from GLV. I love them all and they produce great vapor. I woke up this morning thinking about deadly sin. I love it. Thanks for leading me to my favorite ejuice supplier. I am making another order after 1 day of receiving the best juice I have ever had.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

1vapeatatime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
Nevada
A couple of really good juices, but 0 customer service....ignored all my attempts at communication. I posted a review giving them only 2 stars for their lack of response and they never posted it. That explains all the 4 and 5 star reviews in their site. But yes they have managed to concoct some good juice clones.
I am never doing business with them again.

Reactions: Mysteron

ThaHealer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
Gone AWOL
A couple of really good juices, but 0 customer service....ignored all my attempts at communication. I posted a review giving them only 2 stars for their lack of response and they never posted it. That explains all the 4 and 5 star reviews in their site. But yes they have managed to concoct some good juice clones.

I know they have been extremely busy with opening their first b&m location, not that it's any excuse for slacking on communication. I've emailed before without any response as well. You might try to hit Jeremy up on the Goodlife fb page if you feel that strongly about it.

Netlah

Apr 25, 2013
Crazy I've found GLV to be the most pleasant customer service experience I've ever had on many levels. Been given 2/3x 10ml samples, nic was off in one order once and he resent the whole order even though it was one bottle off. Jeremy is a cool dude and always responds to emails I send relatively quickly. I'm sure some slip through the cracks but I'm sure he's a busy guy. 5+ for GLV imo my goto vendor.

Love: Magic Fairy, El Kamino, English Bulldog, FREAKSHOW, Pink Cupcakes, Nana's Nuts, Melon Boba, Beach Bonfire, Dorkie Pattie, OurYChai

Indifferent/Good: Baja Breeze, Deadly Sin, Pain Killah, Tahitian Pearl, 925, Shamrock Fairy

Didn't like: Black Fairy

Never had a vendor that the "Love" category so full. FreakShow / EK / EB / Melon Boba my favorites probably in that order.

Launchpad

Jun 1, 2013
Tx

I bought several bottles of juice from them over the last 4 months. About $125 worth. The last time I bought some I opened a bottle of magic Fairy and squeezed it into my kayfun. The nozzle popped off covering me in abut 50 ml of the stuff. After closer examination of the bottle I realized the tip wasnt flowing at all . I messaged Jeremy on Facebook and he said he was aware of the problem but was waiting on new bottles so he had to use we he had. No apology or anything which kinda left a bad taste in my mouth. I would of been more cautious ( knowing not all vendors use same tips and bottles) but I had bought several times before and the bottles looked the same. I didnt expect a free bottle or anything but him not really seeming to care really turned me off.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
ehh, I think steeping is just a placebo for some people to be honest. I shook the bottle, loaded it up, and hit it right away. Steeping seems to be a way for people to pray that the juice that taste like crap is magically going to get better : o but yes, GLV is my go to juice now!

You must be new to vaping :D

You'll realize sooner or later (probably sooner) that some juices NEED to steep, no iffs , ands, or buts. The reason is because they are made to order, and the flavors are complex, among other things.

Don't get me wrong, not everything fresh needs to steep. I've definitely had my share of e-liquids that are perfectly good right out of the vapemail package.

You'll realize though that complex flavors don't reach maturity until they've steeped for a bit. Some just will seem muted or subtle, some will be missing some of the notes/flavors, and some will just downright not taste good at all.

It is LESS common to have an e-liquid not taste good AT ALL until it steeps, but it DOES happen. There are quite a few vapes that I LOVE......but can't STAND until they steep.

umzungu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2013
Cape Town
I bought several bottles of juice from them over the last 4 months. About $125 worth. The last time I bought some I opened a bottle of magic Fairy and squeezed it into my kayfun. The nozzle popped off covering me in abut 50 ml of the stuff. After closer examination of the bottle I realized the tip wasnt flowing at all . I messaged Jeremy on Facebook and he said he was aware of the problem but was waiting on new bottles so he had to use we he had. No apology or anything which kinda left a bad taste in my mouth. I would of been more cautious ( knowing not all vendors use same tips and bottles) but I had bought several times before and the bottles looked the same. I didnt expect a free bottle or anything but him not really seeming to care really turned me off.

Same thing happened to me - melon boab all over my face and the floor - glad to know it wasnt just me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread