Good life vapor. Oh. My. God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Goo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
St. Paul, Minnesota
After I opened the first bottle of their sample pack and tried to squeeze the bottle I knew it was going to be trouble. Thank goodness I have spare bottles laying around. I transferred their juice into my own bottles.

You have to be superman to try to squeeze their juice out of those bottles LOL.

Their supplier was out of the good bottle tips. Grab a paperclip and push it through the hole. It takes a little bit of umpf but it'll fix that problem :D Currently I believe they are back to their regular tips.

Coil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2011
SO. CAL
Arggggghhh. My juice was sent out on the 2nd and it's still not here! I live in So Cal and somehow my juice is in Tallahassee FL!? I've got 100ml's of juice floating around somewhere across the other side of the states:confused: Such a crappy feeling. GLV emailed me back and said they had sent a complaint to USPS but I haven't even heard back from them. I guess on the plus side of it all (if I ever get my order) is the El Kamino should be steeped a bit Lmao. Not the best experience for my 1st order from them. The juice better be GOOD!

Coil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2011
SO. CAL
I've ordered from GLV about half a dozen times, and each time it always goes to Tallahassee first. (I live in Oklahoma). But it sounds like USPS is dorking around because if it shipped on the 2nd, it probably left the state on the 3rd, it really should have updated or gotten to you by now.

Wow. That's an interesting route the packages take. Thanks for the response. USPS is a nightmare to deal with when it comes to "lost" packages.

Coil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2011
SO. CAL
Yeah, not sure what the hold up is in Tallahassee, but my first order from GLV sat there four days. It was worth the wait however, love the Magic Fairy. Already placed my second order for bigger bottles.

Sent from the backwoods of Maine.

Yeah it was DEF worth the wait! The El Kamino was better then I ever remembered Bobas Bounty being which is surprising. The Deadly Sin reminds me of a Gooey Butter Cake with some mild tobacco in it which was delicious. I Just ordered 100ml's today. A 50ml of Melon Boba & a 50ml of Baja Breeze but made sure to pay the extra $6 in shipping for Priority. Here's how my last tracking looked with first class mail.

Service Type: USPS Tracking™

Shipment Activity Location Date & Time
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Depart USPS Sort Facility LOS ANGELES, CA 90052 September 16, 2013
Processed through USPS Sort Facility LOS ANGELES, CA 90052 September 15, 2013 9:44 pm
Depart USPS Sort Facility TALLAHASSEE, FL 32301 September 7, 2013
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility TALLAHASSEE, FL 32301 September 7, 2013 9:52 pm
Acceptance ALBANY, GA 31701 September 7, 2013 5:18 pm
Electronic Shipping Info Received September 4, 2013

Last edited:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Just got deadly sin from a swap..the only problem beside too high nic (18mg, I need 12) is..

I want more!!!

WHOA!! What is this stuff??? Lots of flavors! It is sweet but its good..I hate to say it, but before this swap, never heard of these guys. Checked the website but didn't see where they're located??? Where are these guys?

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
Just got deadly sin from a swap..the only problem beside too high nic (18mg, I need 12) is..

I want more!!!

WHOA!! What is this stuff??? Lots of flavors! It is sweet but its good..I hate to say it, but before this swap, never heard of these guys. Checked the website but didn't see where they're located??? Where are these guys?

They're in ALBANY, GA, at least according to the origin of shipping for my package.

Last edited:

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
I was getting sick of reading juice reviews saying things like "Oh yeah I can definitely taste the cookies, and the sprinkles followed by 3 squirts of chocolate on my top pallate and topped off with whipped cream on a hot summer day" I thought to myself "nobody can taste all that crap! what is this bologni!"

LOL!!!! I've wondered that too and thought that maybe my taste buds just aren't as developed as other people's.
I haven't tried good life (yet), but I just got some alice in vapeland I'd say those were actually pretty complex flavors.

Oh yeah now I remember what I wanted to try at Goodlife, the Zenberry, I hear it has sage in it.

Last edited:

MonicaRae

ECF Veteran
Good life vapor has been my go to for the past 2 orders. I've tried oh Zombie Blood, Corrosion, Melon boba, Shamrock Fairy, Ice Water, Our Y Chai, Deadly Sin, El Kamino, English Bulldog, Eve's Mistake, Breathless Mahoney, Cosmic Crunch...maybe another 1 or 2 I'm forgetting. MY FAV's are Eve's Mistake, Deadly Sin of course and I do like Breathless Mahoney and Cosmic Crunch too.
Every one was so in love with El Kamino so I ordered it -- sample size thankfully because I'm not loving it. I actually couldn't even stand it at first but now a couple months later I'm like yeah it's okay....

I'm about to place another order because of course I'm bored with the juices I have now. Only decision is to go with Good Life Vapors again or try something new. I'm thinking Alice in Vapeland. I wanted to try Heather's Heavenly Vapors but they don't have sample packs or maybe they did but they were ridiculously small I can't remember -- and I'm ALL ABOUT SAMPLE PACKS!!!

Any suggestions? Want good juice on the level of Good Life Vapors. Before them I had only tried Chi-town Vapers and I actually thought I was on to something, imagine my surpise when I ordered from GLV!!

I received my 11/7 order today! I started vaping Pink Cupcakes, and it is amazing -- sweet, with real cake-y notes, and a touch of strawberry. It's a light-colored juice without a hint of the "bad tastes:" chemicals, perfumes, or buttery grossness. It's absolutely divine, and I'm in love. Frankly, it tastes JUST like strawberry cheesecake. :p
Deadly Sin and Strawberry Obsession smell amazing in the bottle; Plain Jane doesn't have a discernible smell.
I'd absolutely reorder. I'm very impressed! In my experience, it's rare to find a bakery juice that isn't brown, fake-buttery, and chemical-ly.

Dustmight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Detroit, MI USA
I've just recently discovered GLV, and honestly can't say a bad thing about their products CS or shipping. I think what's important to remember is that most artisan juice companies are small. Micro even. Often a one or two person operation hustling to run the entire business, in addition to mixing juice. I don't know anything about their business, I'm totally ok with something custom made to my specs taking a little while to get to me. Crappy delivery on account of a second party is another story entirely. That being said GLV has really hit the mark for me personally. I've been hunting for juice that has full flavor while retaining complexity, and so far everything ive tried has been spot on. OMG indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread