Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquid9

Mystic Vaper
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Panama City, FL
Good life vapor has been my go to for the past 2 orders. I've tried oh Zombie Blood, Corrosion, Melon boba, Shamrock Fairy, Ice Water, Our Y Chai, Deadly Sin, El Kamino, English Bulldog, Eve's Mistake, Breathless Mahoney, Cosmic Crunch...maybe another 1 or 2 I'm forgetting. MY FAV's are Eve's Mistake, Deadly Sin of course and I do like Breathless Mahoney and Cosmic Crunch too.
Every one was so in love with El Kamino so I ordered it -- sample size thankfully because I'm not loving it. I actually couldn't even stand it at first but now a couple months later I'm like yeah it's okay....

I'm about to place another order because of course I'm bored with the juices I have now. Only decision is to go with Good Life Vapors again or try something new. I'm thinking Alice in Vapeland. I wanted to try Heather's Heavenly Vapors but they don't have sample packs or maybe they did but they were ridiculously small I can't remember -- and I'm ALL ABOUT SAMPLE PACKS!!!

Any suggestions? Want good juice on the level of Good Life Vapors. Before them I had only tried Chi-town Vapers and I actually thought I was on to something, imagine my surpise when I ordered from GLV!!

I just got back into trying out some new vendors, but a bit comfortable for a while, but I wanted to try some new stuff. I ordered a sample pack from GLV just a few moments ago after reading so many good things. Both Heathers and Alice have super small sample bottles if I remember right. I enjoyed some from HHV, but didn't care for the flavors at AIV. Lot's of people love the juice from AIV, but it just wasn't for me I guess. I really enjoy a lot of flavors from Highbrow if you haven't checked them out yet, except the tobacco flavors from them...didn't care for those.

So I have ordered the following..

Panty Dropper
Red-Headed ....
Twilight Zone
Zombie Blood
Juicy Joose
Orange Tac
Razzled

Just wondering if anyone has tried any of these and if so what did you think about it?!

I have been waiting A LONG time for my order to get to me.. But I live in Canada and im used to it now..

November 17, 2013 09:51:00 PROCESSED THROUGH OFFICE OF EXCHANGE
November 17, 2013 09:51:00 CUSTOMS CLEARANCE
November 10, 2013 08:36:00 33112 INTERNATIONAL DISPATCH READY
November 10, 2013 02:44:00 MIAMI, FL 33112 DEPART USPS SORT FACILITY
November 9, 2013 14:23:00 MIAMI, FL 33112 PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY
November 8, 2013 05:14:00 TALLAHASSEE, FL 32301 DEPART USPS SORT FACILITY
November 7, 2013 22:56:00 TALLAHASSEE, FL 32301 PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY
November 7, 2013 22:52:00 TALLAHASSEE, FL 32301 PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY
November 7, 2013 17:28:00 ALBANY, GA 31701 DISPATCHED TO SORT FACILITY
November 7, 2013 17:15:00 ALBANY, GA 31701 ACCEPT OR PICKUP
November 6, 2013 12:57:00 31701 Electronic Notification

Im hoping its worth the wait cause this is my first time ordering from GLV..

MonicaRae

ECF Veteran
So I have ordered the following..

Panty Dropper
Red-Headed ....
Twilight Zone
Zombie Blood
Juicy Joose
Orange Tac
Razzled

Just wondering if anyone has tried any of these and if so what did you think about it?!

I have been waiting A LONG time for my order to get to me.. But I live in Canada and im used to it now..

November 17, 2013 09:51:00 PROCESSED THROUGH OFFICE OF EXCHANGE
November 17, 2013 09:51:00 CUSTOMS CLEARANCE
November 10, 2013 08:36:00 33112 INTERNATIONAL DISPATCH READY
November 10, 2013 02:44:00 MIAMI, FL 33112 DEPART USPS SORT FACILITY
November 9, 2013 14:23:00 MIAMI, FL 33112 PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY
November 8, 2013 05:14:00 TALLAHASSEE, FL 32301 DEPART USPS SORT FACILITY
November 7, 2013 22:56:00 TALLAHASSEE, FL 32301 PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY
November 7, 2013 22:52:00 TALLAHASSEE, FL 32301 PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY
November 7, 2013 17:28:00 ALBANY, GA 31701 DISPATCHED TO SORT FACILITY
November 7, 2013 17:15:00 ALBANY, GA 31701 ACCEPT OR PICKUP
November 6, 2013 12:57:00 31701 Electronic Notification

Im hoping its worth the wait cause this is my first time ordering from GLV..

Wow I'm so surprised your order has taken that long...I see your obv not in the US so maybe that's why? I just received an order which took less than a week from them.

As far as the juices?
I've tried SO many there's not many I haven't tried but as far as what's on your list that I do have here goes IMHO:

Panty Dropper: Just received it a few days ago so I haven't had time to let it steep but of course I couldn't resist trying it because I've seen so many good reviews and I'm luving it! Says raspberry/pomegranate but its Oh so more than that!
Zombie Blood: Ordered it in my very first sample pack, it tastes just as the description says...some kind of red gummy candy. Now I've had it for a long time so you know that I'm not so into it. Can't say its bad cuz none of their juices are but I'm just not into it. I ordered the 11 ml sample and still have prob half left...
Razzled: One of my firsts and I luv it! Not an everyday thing only cuz I get sick of the candy vapes after awhile but I do like this one alot. Now I added ALOT of menthol cuz I'm a menthol sucker and add it to just about everything I can but I like this one and it's truly like sucking on a blue raspberry lollipop. Sometimes I mix it with other flavors like Tahitian Pearl, Breathless Mahoney...I'm a little mixer sometimes trying to come up with something new!

Hopefully you get your vapemail soon Good Life is my all time fav...I just got the sampler from AIV and I hate to say but GLV still wins in my book!

MonicaRae

ECF Veteran
It's almost like I'm a GLV junkie...I should do reviews I've almost tried every juice..
Freak Show: Never in a million wld I think I'd like orange & chocolate but I'm luvin it right now!!
Spook Sauce: Can't really say right now..Needs to steep I think just got it like 4 days ago but sounds like it shld be awesome - peaches, nectarine, butterscotch & rum? I'm vaping it but not tasting it so time to take the cap off and let it sit! Panty Dropper: As good as they say & with no steeping..reminds me of something from my childhood but can't put my finger on it!
Tangy Tea: Ordered with menthol, I don't drink tea well unless it's iced tea but I'm really liking this and again this one I just got so no steeping
Beach Bonfire: Wow! Cinammony but really good. U can actually taste all the flavors from the coconut to the strawberry.
Blue Swag: One of my ADV, took awhile to actually get the flavor to the right spot but once it did you could taste more than just blueberry. You can taste the tobacco in it which is why I liked it so much and have reordered many times. Just needs to steep awhile.
Eve's Mistake: Luv luv luv...prob cuz I luv menthol flav's. I think this one's perfect luv the mixture of the green apple & menthol!
Atom Bomb: Okay so one I'm not too fond of. It says green apple/raspb some other fruits and menthol. I've had this juice for months and still I don't really taste these things...it's just blah to me. I try to vape it cuz its there and I hate to see juice just sit there but I just can't.
Breathless Mahoney: I like this one. I read someone else's review who said the watermelon was way too sweet but I don't get that, maybe it's because I requested that he add menthol but I actually wish the watermelon had a little more kick. I like this one though and could see reordering it, maybe not right away but in the future?
Corrosion: This one's funny. I hated it when I first got it. I let it sit for months basically because it was way to citrusy (is that a word?) it actually made my mouth pucker when I vaped it. But then for some reason not to long ago I decided to give it another go and I luv it! Maybe the coconut came through cuz I never tasted it before but now I really like this one....only problem is it took about 3 months to get me there.
Cozmic Crunch: Not much to say here..yep Captain Crunch and its on point.
Deadly Sin: ADV and luv it just as much as everyone else!
El Kamino: I might make some ppl mad but I'm NOT liking this one at all! It's to cigar-ish for me. I do vape it every so often when I'm sick of candy like crap and I can stand it but it's not something I would reorder.
English Bulldog - Sorry but I can't taste anything in this...am I the only one? In the descr. it says reminiscent of a pipe, nutty with tropical undertones. I seriously don't really taste anything I can pinpoint and I don't mean that in a good way.
Ice Water: Tastes just like a plain methol to me. I don't get the whole watermelon/peppermint thing and I've had it for a long time. Maybe I need to go fill something with just this and give it a toot...haven't done it in about 6 months.
Melon Boba: Can anyone say melon? Melon, melon, melon, melon -- to a T.
Tahitian Pearl: Again took awhile for all the flavors on this one to come through. I've had it for months and I still don't really taste the coconut. It's just very citrus. Not a fav at all.
Zombie Blood: Yeah its just like it says Strawberry Gummy Candy...but I don't really like it, sorry.
Shamrock Fairy: I actually really like this one. Haven't tried any other "fairies" this was my first. I don't eat black liquorice, but zambuca is my favorite drink when it comes to ordering a shot and I do actually like this -- once in awhile-- as an ADV no way.

So there is my GLV experience so far...I just got the sampler in from AIV and I've tried a few but nothing that says Oh wow so far...

bogeyjim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2010
Boulder, CO
I was hoping that the great marketing hype on the website didn't equal bad juice. Unfortunately, it does.

I just got El Kamino in. Waste of money. It is basically two super concentrates from E-cig express. I could have made this myself for 50 cents. I have all the flavors. I like buying juices I can't make. Vermillion, Boba's, etc...

This is pedestrian juice, can easily be made yourself for no money at all.

Oh well, I've got 50 mL to vape. It's black mile super concentrate and banana super concentrate with a little desert ship super concentrate.

I feel had.

Reactions: Mysteron

theone28351

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2013
Right Here Right Now,USA
Ordered on 11/19 received package on 11/23 shook up took caps off very per fumy smell put in closet and wait......let them air for over 48 hrs with regular shaking, and tried vaping the deadly sin and zombie blood this morning, still has the perfume taste to me not so much the smell now but can definitely taste it.........I'll give them a couple of hot baths tonight and put them back in the closet for a later time.

Cookster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2011
Fla-De-Da
I was hoping that the great marketing hype on the website didn't equal bad juice. Unfortunately, it does.

I just got El Kamino in. Waste of money. It is basically two super concentrates from E-cig express. I could have made this myself for 50 cents. I have all the flavors. I like buying juices I can't make. Vermillion, Boba's, etc...

This is pedestrian juice, can easily be made yourself for no money at all.

Oh well, I've got 50 mL to vape. It's black mile super concentrate and banana super concentrate with a little desert ship super concentrate.

I feel had.

Sorry, forgot it was a review, my comments weren't appropriate :oops:

Shine712

Oct 3, 2013
Storm Lake
Ordered the sample pack about 2 weeks ago after seeing a bunch of reviews on youtube.
Liquid I chose:
Zombies blood
Panty Dropper
Shockwave
Melon Boba
My order also went the total opposite way when I was checking shipping haha^. I live in Iowa why did it go to florida?! Oh well it still got here pretty quick.
First Impressions: HATED IT. The only liquid I could taste was the melon boba. Put em all aside for a week and vaped my other liquids and after a week I tried them again and I LOVED IT! and I'm not sure whats the pg/vg ratio but these clouds are nice and thick! My favorite are Shockwave and Melon boba. Shockwave taste like a blue powerade to me and its so cool on my throat. Melon boba is soooo good and my #1 right now. Taste like cantaloupe and watermelon. Its been a week actually vaping these liquids and lets say I'm basically out now haha.

Sighlense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2013
Upstate New York
El Kamino: I might make some ppl mad but I'm NOT liking this one at all! It's to cigar-ish for me. I do vape it every so often when I'm sick of candy like crap and I can stand it but it's not something I would reorder.

English Bulldog - Sorry but I can't taste anything in this...am I the only one? In the descr. it says reminiscent of a pipe, nutty with tropical undertones. I seriously don't really taste anything I can pinpoint and I don't mean that in a good way.

Melon Boba: Can anyone say melon? Melon, melon, melon, melon -- to a T.

It just goes to show how subjective taste is.

El Kamino: I get no "cigar" taste whatsoever. I get a gram cracker/marshmellow flavor from it. I just wish it would be more profound. I still order 50ml every couple of weeks. Might try what others have suggested and mix it with Deadly Sin, which to me is a nice buttery pastry flavor but VERY strong.

English Bulldog: Fell in love with it at first inhale. First juice that pretty much made my mouth water. Tasted dead on Pineapple Upside-Down Cake to me at first, but mellowed with age. I get bored with it after awhile though, but it still makes it's way into my rotation every couple of days.

Melon Boba: Only ordered it because of all the rave reviews (although i would have eventually added it to a sample pack at some point). Was disappointed at first whiff, and first draw only confirmed it. Was if someone smashed a ripe cantaloupe in face. I can't stand cantaloupe! Was hoping for watermelon, but all i could taste was cantaloupe!! Ughhh. Win some and ya lose some. I got a sample of Breathless Mahoney in hopes of some watermelon and got the same thing. CANTALOUPE!

All in all i love GLV and order from them regularly. Also, my shipments go backwards as well. They go from Georgia, to Florida and THEN north to my home in Upstate NY. However, it only took like 4 days once shipped. Very fast delivery each time i have ordered from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread