Good life vapor. Oh. My. God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonicaRae

ECF Veteran
Sighlense:11396429 said:
El Kamino: I might make some ppl mad but I'm NOT liking this one at all! It's to cigar-ish for me. I do vape it every so often when I'm sick of candy like crap and I can stand it but it's not something I would reorder.

English Bulldog - Sorry but I can't taste anything in this...am I the only one? In the descr. it says reminiscent of a pipe, nutty with tropical undertones. I seriously don't really taste anything I can pinpoint and I don't mean that in a good way.

Melon Boba: Can anyone say melon? Melon, melon, melon, melon -- to a T.

It just goes to show how subjective taste is.

El Kamino: I get no "cigar" taste whatsoever. I get a gram cracker/marshmellow flavor from it. I just wish it would be more profound. I still order 50ml every couple of weeks. Might try what others have suggested and mix it with Deadly Sin, which to me is a nice buttery pastry flavor but VERY strong.

English Bulldog: Fell in love with it at first inhale. First juice that pretty much made my mouth water. Tasted dead on Pineapple Upside-Down Cake to me at first, but mellowed with age. I get bored with it after awhile though, but it still makes it's way into my rotation every couple of days.

Melon Boba: Only ordered it because of all the rave reviews (although i would have eventually added it to a sample pack at some point). Was disappointed at first whiff, and first draw only confirmed it. Was if someone smashed a ripe cantaloupe in face. I can't stand cantaloupe! Was hoping for watermelon, but all i could taste was cantaloupe!! Ughhh. Win some and ya lose some. I got a sample of Breathless Mahoney in hopes of some watermelon and got the same thing. CANTALOUPE!

All in all i love GLV and order from them regularly. Also, my shipments go backwards as well. They go from Georgia, to Florida and THEN north to my home in Upstate NY. However, it only took like 4 days once shipped. Very fast delivery each time i have ordered from them.

I just happened to jump onto this thread..yet again & saw this. Yesterday I was like I'm gonna give El Kamino a try again -- everyone luvs it what's my problem?? I put it in my Aspire & still it reminds me of a cigar..now I've never smoked one but I know the smell. When I pump up the watts it tastes a little different but darn its all cigar to me. Makes me a little sad lol.

Verdes8891

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Elgin, Illinois
I just happened to jump onto this thread..yet again & saw this. Yesterday I was like I'm gonna give El Kamino a try again -- everyone luvs it what's my problem?? I put it in my Aspire & still it reminds me of a cigar..now I've never smoked one but I know the smell. When I pump up the watts it tastes a little different but darn its all cigar to me. Makes me a little sad lol.

Well the cigar flavor is in its description. I like it alot. Truth be told, when you drip it, it actual brings out more of the sweetness then when it is in a clearo or a carto

reptifarm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2013
Hamilton, Georgia
I recently received an or from GLV. It took a week to get here and I live in Georgia! I ordered the sampler Ourychai, deadly sin, panty dropper, and circus, circus. So far ourychai is my favorite. I filled a tank will deadly sin and don't really care for it I'm letting it steep for another week before trying it again.

my hubby ran off with panty dropper and circus, circus so I'll report back on those.

Over all I rate my experience a 3 out of 5.

Ryuukon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
Wyoming, USA
I got my first sampler in from GLV, and so far I'm in heaven.

Melon Boba
Panty Dropper
Zombie Blood
Spook Sauce

The Melon Boba I haven't been able to put down. At first the menthol really threw me off since I've been vaping Jameson's Irish Melon Medley, so it was a huge difference. But after a while it just grew on me and is really fantastic. I'm actually entertaining the idea of mixing the two. Cut the menthol a bit, give it more melon flavor... Hmm....

Pantry Dropper wasn't quite as panty dropping as I expected. Especially since I don't wear panties since I'm a guy. That'd just be weird... but anyway... It's got good flavor, and I can see why people love it, but since it's fresh out of the mailbox I'm gonna give a couple of weeks to mature. Rubber banded to the bottle and off to the vape locker it goes. I hope anyway. I can still smell it in the air, and it's tempting... but no, I can wait. I can wait...

Zombie Blood... Oh man... Oh man oh man... Oh man oh man oh man oh... uh yeah... right... So amazing. I like Jameson's Irish juices, they're incredible, and Amelia is one of my all time favorite vapes. It's a very very strawberry juice, and tastes like fresh strawberries. But this... This doesn't taste like fresh strawberries. Not at all. This tastes like candy strawberries with menthol tossed into a cyborg-o-matic, roughed up and slapped around, then told to behave. And it works! It works so well. Love this one. And it hasn't even steeped much beyond the shipping time! Frankly I don't think this 10ml bottle is gonna make it more than a few days, let alone a couple of weeks to steep.

Spook Sauce though... This is the one that I'm not touching much yet. It's ok out of the mail, I've vaped worse, but I could tell it wasn't ready the second I vaped it. Good, but not great, as the others have been. So the clearo got rubber-banded to the bottle and it's going in the vape locker on the steeping shelf for a week or two. From what I could taste, it wasn't bad, just very one sided, and I want to give this one time to develop before I decide if I love or hate it. But I have a sneaking suspicion I'm going to love it. Even though I generally dislike juice that I have to steep...

Will definitely be ordering from them again, ordering some of what I already have, but also more samples. I'm now dieing to try Deadly Sin, El Kamino, OurYChai, and I think I'm going to throw Cozmic Crunch in just because I loved Captain Crunch when I was a kid.

Last edited:

Don Robertson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Query from Te Grump Old Man:

Have they gone back to the "soft and squeezable bottles" ..... sort of opaque not clear in appearance 9as i recall) and not needing a small pair of vice-frips to get liquid out? The arthritic fingers can't do it and had I not been in a facility where 'nursie' could score a syringe and 'maintenance' grind off a needle tip so i could draw out the juice I would never have been able to get it inside my smoke-maker thingie.

"Panty Dropper"? Really? I must have neglected THAT one. I should order no matter what style bottle it comes in just so I can ask 'nursie' for assistance in reading the label; she is so helpful and a 'smoker' in all ways!

Senile Old Man Don ............ appreciates the info on the bottle type.

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
I like their Zombie Blood, haven't tried it w/ menthol yet but plan on adding some menthol to a tank in the near future to see
how that changes the vape.
Atom Bomb is delish. I got it with light menthol. It is raspberry/apple vape with an option to add light or heavy menthol.
I added light menthol. It is perfect and makes a wonderful and refreshing ADV.
I also ordered Panty Dropper haven't vaped it yet to give an opinion. I let ZB and AB steep 3 wks before vaping them.

I got my first sampler in from GLV, and so far I'm in heaven.

Melon Boba
Panty Dropper
Zombie Blood
Spook Sauce

The Melon Boba I haven't been able to put down. At first the menthol really threw me off since I've been vaping Jameson's Irish Melon Medley, so it was a huge difference. But after a while it just grew on me and is really fantastic. I'm actually entertaining the idea of mixing the two. Cut the menthol a bit, give it more melon flavor... Hmm....

Pantry Dropper wasn't quite as panty dropping as I expected. Especially since I don't wear panties since I'm a guy. That'd just be weird... but anyway... It's got good flavor, and I can see why people love it, but since it's fresh out of the mailbox I'm gonna give a couple of weeks to mature. Rubber banded to the bottle and off to the vape locker it goes. I hope anyway. I can still smell it in the air, and it's tempting... but no, I can wait. I can wait...

Zombie Blood... Oh man... Oh man oh man... Oh man oh man oh man oh... uh yeah... right... So amazing. I like Jameson's Irish juices, they're incredible, and Amelia is one of my all time favorite vapes. It's a very very strawberry juice, and tastes like fresh strawberries. But this... This doesn't taste like fresh strawberries. Not at all. This tastes like candy strawberries with menthol tossed into a cyborg-o-matic, roughed up and slapped around, then told to behave. And it works! It works so well. Love this one. And it hasn't even steeped much beyond the shipping time! Frankly I don't think this 10ml bottle is gonna make it more than a few days, let alone a couple of weeks to steep.

Spook Sauce though... This is the one that I'm not touching much yet. It's ok out of the mail, I've vaped worse, but I could tell it wasn't ready the second I vaped it. Good, but not great, as the others have been. So the clearo got rubber-banded to the bottle and it's going in the vape locker on the steeping shelf for a week or two. From what I could taste, it wasn't bad, just very one sided, and I want to give this one time to develop before I decide if I love or hate it. But I have a sneaking suspicion I'm going to love it. Even though I generally dislike juice that I have to steep...

Will definitely be ordering from them again, ordering some of what I already have, but also more samples. I'm now dieing to try Deadly Sin, El Kamino, OurYChai, and I think I'm going to throw Cozmic Crunch in just because I loved Captain Crunch when I was a kid.

BuckinKaeding

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
San Diego
I'm newish to vaping. I bought the 4x10 ml sample pack with Deadly Sin, Panty Dropper, Zombie Blood, and Melon Boba.

So far I've only tried Deadly Sin and Zombie Blood.

Deadly Sin tastes great right out of the mail, but I think I'll still let it steep. It tastes different every hit, I swear.

Zombie Blood is really good too, but I'm getting a soapy after taste. This one needs to steep for a long while I think.

illus101086

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
So.Cali
I'm newish to vaping. I bought the 4x10 ml sample pack with Deadly Sin, Panty Dropper, Zombie Blood, and Melon Boba.

So far I've only tried Deadly Sin and Zombie Blood.

Deadly Sin tastes great right out of the mail, but I think I'll still let it steep. It tastes different every hit, I swear.

Zombie Blood is really good too, but I'm getting a soapy after taste. This one needs to steep for a long while I think.
You are definitely correct about the zombie blood it does need to steep, when i first tried it thought it was alright then steeped it and it was great.

rswift90

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Rochester, NY
Can't wait to try these flavors! I placed my order last night (just before maintenance luckily!)...purchased 2-10ml sample packs:

Melon Boba
Blueberry Morning
Deadly Sin
El Kamino
9 2 5
Spook Sauce
Zombie Blood
Cosmic Crunch

...I'm patient and can wait for them to process/fill/ship my order...my samples from Vapor Chef should be here in a couple days to keep my occupied =) I will post some reviews on GLV juices after I receive/steep them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread