Status
Not open for further replies.

zeromisfit999

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2011
A, A
misfitizzle.deviantart.com
I just got a sampler of some Good Life Juices. English Bulldog, Beach Bonfire, OuRYchai, and El Kamino. So far The beach bonfire is rather sweet, almost uncomfortably sweet, but usually it takes a few goes at a juice to enjoy it. El Kamino didn't taste much like anything, I think I will let that one steap for a while. English Bulldog just simply didn't taste good at all to me. Tropical pineapply tobacco. Again I will give these all another go. The chai was very good, vanilla and tasty. I will provide a better analysis later int he week once my taste buds "adapt"

The Tide

Nov 13, 2012
Norfolk, VA
1st timer with GLV - just ordered: Blueberry Morning, Frozen Zooka, The Keys, Sangria, and 30ml. of Zombie Blood.
I hope you all are right on these guys. I'm so thirsty now.:2cool:
found a coupon too...

Hey Jules! Make sure you come back and let me know how these are. I haven't tried these, but have been real curious about Blueberry Morning and The Keys.

BuckyB

Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
Houston, Texas, United States
Glad to see someone finally mention Sangria.... Incredible flavor!! The Beach Bonfire (IMO) is an overwhelming cinnamon. I like it, but it's a bit much. Freak Show is weird, but I like it, and every time I pick it up, it grows on me even more. I have 9 others from GLV waiting to be tried. :)

Reactions: Ladiekali

Sighlense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2013
Upstate New York
I am almost done tasting the samples i got yesterday. Didn't really know what to think of El Kamino, which to me isn't a bad thing. It means it has potential. I get a strong taste of those red sprinkles that go on top of christmas cookies! I'm gonna let it sit for a week or two and give it another go. Deadly Sin is pretty good. To me it was somewhat similar to El Kamino except a lot more sweetness to it. Black Fairy had a hint of liquorice to it, but i couldn't quite get a taste for what else was in there. I'll revisit it in another week. English Bulldog has my mouth watering! I'm kind of surprised it doesn't get more love. I get the feeling my clearo isn't doing it any justice, but they are all i use to vape. Love it! Next up - Red Headed .....

Zedd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
I traded some peachy criminal for two flavors of Good life liquids. Melon Boba and Tahitian pearl. Both were great in my oppinion. The Tahitian pearl tastes almost exactly like XTC from Fusion which I like a lot and the Melon Boba was great as well. Sometimes the menthol or mint flavor was a little much for me but I really liked it overall. I think I'll try more from this vendor.

Sighlense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2013
Upstate New York
Made it through all of mine. Melon Boba to me had a great flavor but almost no TH so it's out. Magic Fairy, Atom Bomb, and Shamrock Fairy are all re-orders for me.

That seems odd, being that most reviews of that juice said it had a hearty TH. It's on my list of what to get with my next order.

txgtr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2013
Texas
I got some El Kamino in the mail yesterday. At first I didn't really think much of it, but as I continued to vape it, well, I can't stop. I'm not big on TH, except for when it's missing and for me EK has enough to satisfy me. It's definitely an ADV for me as I've been vaping it all day.

I do have to admit, I got it because I love Boba's and have been looking for some similar alternatives. I'm not saying it's better, but I'm growing to like it just as much.

The Tide

Nov 13, 2012
Norfolk, VA
I got some El Kamino in the mail yesterday. At first I didn't really think much of it, but as I continued to vape it, well, I can't stop. I'm not big on TH, except for when it's missing and for me EK has enough to satisfy me. It's definitely an ADV for me as I've been vaping it all day.

I do have to admit, I got it because I love Boba's and have been looking for some similar alternatives. I'm not saying it's better, but I'm growing to like it just as much.

It's better than Boba's over time, and even better; it's always available! :toast:

leex1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2013
Honolulu
It's better than Boba's over time, and even better; it's always available! :toast:

It wasn't available for a couple weeks until I think 2 weeks ago. I thought I was going to go crazy lol. It became my ADV while it was OOS, and I was always checking their FB and site to see if it stocked up.

However, I got my first EK back in July, and the juice from then and the juice I just got a week ago seem to differentiate in color. The newer batch seems to be lighter in color, and MAYBE, lighter in flavor. I'm not getting the overwhelming(in a good way) taste I got from it the first time I got it.

Either way, got 150mls worth of it, and it's still my ADV atm. GLV is the bizzness..

Also tried Nana's Nut and Yo Play today. NANA'S NUT IS SOME DANK JUICE. Tastes just like what a Banana Nut bread would taste like.
Yo Play really reminds me of a yogurt parfait, it got that tangy yogurt taste to it along with some berries.

GLV is my goto vendor, havent been disappointed in any of the 10 different juices I got from em so far. My least favorite would be Melons Boba though. It alright, but Imo, nothing too special.

Last edited:

The Tide

Nov 13, 2012
Norfolk, VA
It wasn't available for a couple weeks until I think 2 weeks ago. I thought I was going to go crazy lol. It became my ADV while it was OOS, and I was always checking their FB and site to see if it stocked up.

However, I got my first EK back in July, and the juice from then and the juice I just got a week ago seem to differentiate in color. The newer batch seems to be lighter in color, and MAYBE, lighter in flavor. I'm not getting the overwhelming(in a good way) taste I got from it the first time I got it.

Either way, got 150mls worth of it, and it's still my ADV atm. GLV is the bizzness..

Also tried Nana's Nut and Yo Play today. NANA'S NUT IS SOME DANK JUICE. Tastes just like what a Banana Nut bread would taste like.
Yo Play really reminds me of a yogurt parfait, it got that tangy yogurt taste to it along with some berries.

GLV is my goto vendor, havent been disappointed in any of the 10 different juices I got from em so far. My least favorite would be Melons Boba though. It alright, but Imo, nothing too special.

Dude, I just got a 50ML of Nana's Nuts in the mail today! Almost shed some tears when my sample bottle went dry. I am addicted to Nana's Nuts. I love the El Kamino, but Nana's is probably the best juice I have ever had. Just keep wanting more.

Right there with you on Melon Boba. It is an outstanding juice, for people who love melons. Not too big on Deadly Sin either.

leex1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2013
Honolulu
So I've been vaping on Nana's Nut all day today, and it's tied with El K as my top juice from GLV. Definitely getting addicted, and I'm thinking this 30ml bottle I got won't last long and I gotta make an order for the 50ml soon haha.

Melon Boba was the main reason I tried GLV, as that was getting hyped up when I was searching for a new juice vendor, and I ordered it along with Deadly Sin, Zombie Blood & El K as my first order from them. Funny how it's my least favorite from GLV though heh.

I tried Melon Boba and Deadly Sin the first day they came, and fell in love with Deadly Sin and ordered a 70ml bottle right away. It's not my favorite anymore, but it's definitely an outstanding juice imo. I can see a lot of people liking the juice.

Then tried Zombie Blood, and hot damn, that juice is so tasty. Makes me feel like a little kid eating Gummy Bears again haha.

But yeah, Nana's Nut and El K (although El K definitely changed from the first time I ordered in July, color is lighter and flavor seems lighter) are my two favorite atm. Still got 925, Black Fairy & Pink Cupcake to try too.

I am still new to vaping, but tried most of the top rated/recommended juice vendors and GLV is in the top tier when it comes to flavor imo.

peenie

Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Saint Augustine, FL, USA
Got my Good Life order yesterday...so far I'm LOVIN El Kamino. This is my first tobacco liquid in the past couple of years (bad cigalike experience), but man, I love it. Even more than the flavor (which is great), I love that it balances all of the sweet liquids I've been on lately. Fuzion's Unicorn Blood has been in heavy rotation, and after a good Kamino session, UB tastes even BETTER.

Nana's Nuts I'm not thrilled with, and Sarsaparilla seems weak. Haven't tasted the Panty Dropper yet (not enough tanks to go around). I have a feeling that all of these will get a better review once I get my Igo-L and don't have to worry about cleaning old CE4s, but we'll see. Regardless, the El Kamino is for sure one of the best juices I've tried so far. I haven't found an "ADV" yet, but pretty much end up with something similar as I work in a fairly busy short order kitchen and don't have much time to play around with gear or juice...whatever's in my tank is what I vape for the day. That said, EK is a winner.

lvm111

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Wylie, Texas
Very positive experience with Good Life Vapor. Fast delivery, professional response to order, email updates to inform me of progression of order status, shipping etc.

Got Deadly Sin (my favorite), Nana's Nuts (pretty good), El kamino (also tasty), and English Bulldog (unusual taste and different altogether from the others, need to revisit this one).

Very satisfied customer. No complaints whatsoever. Highly recommended.

best regards, larry mac

Vale46

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Uk
Deadly sin was my adv. Not anymore as Jeremy refuses to send to the uk now because of some packages not turning up at uk addresses. I had 2 packages from GLV, got vapes, mount baker, reos mods and fasttech all no problem. Maybe these juice suppliers need to think about how they package thier juice for over seas. I'm a bit pee ed off, because it took nearly 6 months of trying loads of different juice to get my adv, then it gets cut off. Guess we don't matter on this island in the Atlantic. And av juice doesn't send overseas either. Boo hoo.

JulesXsmokr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2013
Hurricane Alley, FL. USA
I wish they would include born on dates on the labels, so I can keep track of steep times, and compare to other peeps steep times.
OK - following up--
Sangria, 12mg. - was "devoured" by my wife, I only had a few vapes from her. - will re-order!
The Keys, 12mg.- I grow my own key limes here at home. I have been dripping this with a 1.0 ohm micro coil and cotton, it is fantastic this way! -bigger bottle next time around..
Frozen Zooka, 12mg. tastes like the real thing, it is good, I just wish I could add a shot because I am a Bazooka freak!
Blueberry Morning, 12mg. it is very pleasant, tastes like the reviewers descriptions, it is about gone.
925 coffee, 18mg. I am letting this steep some more, I think I should not rush this opinion.
Delivery time was good also..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread