Good life vapor opinions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Good Life Vapor juices I tried somewhat recently. They were the beggining of my turnaround from a juice nightmare. Goodlife, and the next 5 or so vendors Ive ordered from, have finally, all been juice I like. It took wayy too long to get here, but thank the heavens!

SO:

Deadly Sin- Got 30ml, ordered two more 50mls right away. Epically amazing juice, all day vape, ,carto tank, sub ohm coil silica dripper or genesis, this juice kicks .... Steeping smoothes and richens it, but its great out of the mailbox.

Cozmic Crunch- Same deal with steeping. Solid to begin with, gets better as it goes. SPOT ON captain crunch berries cereal. Not with milk, just the cereal on its own. I drip it onto silica with a ~2ohm coil. It doesnt seem to like subohm coils. *I tried GLV because of this flavor*

Tahaitin Peral- this one surprised me, but the pear and coconut blend is awesome. Got a 15ml, will get more.

Corrosion- a juice I was searching for. a non tropical citrus, but not Ecto. This is on the money, a real winner IMO.

Nanas Nuts- Another winner. True to its name.

blueberry morning- yep, winner. Not overpowered by any one of the components. Not overly sweet.

Yoplay Parfait- I like this, except for a hint of something on the exhale. Its steeping now, seems to be improving. Otherwise a solid juice.

Have a couple others which didnt wow me, but nothing offensive. The above are the ones Ill go back for.

Good Life gets my vote for sure.

Tiktik

ECF Veteran
    Sep 23, 2013
    Pullman, WA
    Good Life Vapor juices I tried somewhat recently. They were the beggining of my turnaround from a juice nightmare. Goodlife, and the next 5 or so vendors Ive ordered from, have finally, all been juice I like. It took wayy too long to get here, but thank the heavens!

SO:

Deadly Sin- Got 30ml, ordered two more 50mls right away. Epically amazing juice, all day vape, ,carto tank, sub ohm coil silica dripper or genesis, this juice kicks .... Steeping smoothes and richens it, but its great out of the mailbox.

Cozmic Crunch- Same deal with steeping. Solid to begin with, gets better as it goes. SPOT ON captain crunch berries cereal. Not with milk, just the cereal on its own. I drip it onto silica with a ~2ohm coil. It doesnt seem to like subohm coils. *I tried GLV because of this flavor*

Tahaitin Peral- this one surprised me, but the pear and coconut blend is awesome. Got a 15ml, will get more.

Corrosion- a juice I was searching for. a non tropical citrus, but not Ecto. This is on the money, a real winner IMO.

Nanas Nuts- Another winner. True to its name.

blueberry morning- yep, winner. Not overpowered by any one of the components. Not overly sweet.

Yoplay Parfait- I like this, except for a hint of something on the exhale. Its steeping now, seems to be improving. Otherwise a solid juice.

Have a couple others which didnt wow me, but nothing offensive. The above are the ones Ill go back for.

Good Life gets my vote for sure.

That made me really want to try deadly sin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

zazz

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 11, 2009
    i like melon boba a lot. EL kamino is good and i am liking it more each time i vape it but it is not as complex as i expected. i have red headed .... and zombie brains (+menthol) left to try. tried a little of the zombie brains and i think the extra menthol was a bit much at first, need to give it another shot though. I look forward to trying more of their flavors

DenaInWyo

ECF Veteran
    Jul 2, 2013
    Casper Wy
    Just have to stop in and say that my small bottle of Boba's Bounty arrived today. I was holding off on ordering a big bottle of El Kamino until I tried BB. I just got done ordering a big bottle of El Kamino :D

That said, today was an excellent lesson in "No matter HOW hyped the juice, NEVER order a big bottle without trying it" I have only ever done it once, and got lucky that time. I pretty well knew I was going to like that juice though..so it was worth the risk. (it was Nicoticket's Custard's Last Stand..my 4th large bottle of it arrived today too)

Today's order included my second 50 mL of Deadly Sin, 50 mL of El Kamino, and two 10 mLs to try: Zen Berry and Nana's Nuts. After reading the above comments I am especially excited to try Nana's!

leex1

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 15, 2013
    Honolulu
    Just have to stop in and say that my small bottle of Boba's Bounty arrived today. I was holding off on ordering a big bottle of El Kamino until I tried BB. I just got done ordering a big bottle of El Kamino :D

That said, today was an excellent lesson in "No matter HOW hyped the juice, NEVER order a big bottle without trying it" I have only ever done it once, and got lucky that time. I pretty well knew I was going to like that juice though..so it was worth the risk. (it was Nicoticket's Custard's Last Stand..my 4th large bottle of it arrived today too)

Today's order included my second 50 mL of Deadly Sin, 50 mL of El Kamino, and two 10 mLs to try: Zen Berry and Nana's Nuts. After reading the above comments I am especially excited to try Nana's!

I'm nuts bout Nana's Nut. Also El Kamino. My main 2 for the past couple of weeks. Reminds me I have to order some more of Nana's Nut. I still got 150mls+ of El K left :). Hope ya enjoy em as much as I do!

On another note, I also tried BB and CLS recently and didn't really enjoy em as much as I thought I would. I'm getting to like BB more as the days goes, but CLS just ain't for me.. Don't get me wrong, it's really true to a vanilla custard, but it got some kind of medicinal taste to me. I'm hoping steeping helps it.

DenaInWyo

ECF Veteran
    Jul 2, 2013
    Casper Wy
    Thanks for posting that Leex1, it helps me feel a little better about my AVE purchase today. I am SO disappointed and really hoping it was some kind of mixup because honestly, while expecting it to be at least decent, it's my worst juice purchase to date. One of the flavors is hands down the very worst I have ever had. I posted a new thread about it because I want some feedback in case I should contact them.

Hearing that CLS isn't something like is, ironically, kind of comforting that maybe it's just me. CLS is my #1 favorite ever :D OTH..oh no..maybe I won't like Nana's Nuts :D But I do agree totally with you on El Kamino so maybe we're okay. Hope you have a great night!

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Just received the 10mil sampler (looks bigger than 10mil?). Nice labels with sealed caps. Got EK, Blue Morn, OYChai and Coz Crunch. What a difference good juice is when having been cheaping out on that new most-popular vendor.

EK is like BB with a hint of banana. The others are really good and I plan to drip these until my other stuff is gone.

Will be looking at Deadly, Blk Fairy, and Tahitian pearl and maybe Bull Dog.

Last edited:

tatterz

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 28, 2013
    dfw, tx
    Thanks for posting that Leex1, it helps me feel a little better about my AVE purchase today. I am SO disappointed and really hoping it was some kind of mixup because honestly, while expecting it to be at least decent, it's my worst juice purchase to date. One of the flavors is hands down the very worst I have ever had. I posted a new thread about it because I want some feedback in case I should contact them.

Hearing that CLS isn't something like is, ironically, kind of comforting that maybe it's just me. CLS is my #1 favorite ever :D OTH..oh no..maybe I won't like Nana's Nuts :D But I do agree totally with you on El Kamino so maybe we're okay. Hope you have a great night!

Ah, I remember when I finished my first bottle of Deadly Sin and leaned to CLS to fill in the missing sweet-tooth vape. It immediately grew on me. What I really noticed is, for the first time, everybody said the flavor smelled terrible if I were to vape it around them. They wouldn't hesitate to tell me how gross it smelled.

I tried my damnedest to like CLS but when I switched back to Deadly Sin, I just couldn't get a feel for CLS ever again; I just couldn't like it. Also, I get compliments repeatedly about how great DS smells lol.

Deadly Sin is what all sweet/dessert/bakery vapes strive for. They can only wish to be as good as DS.

edit: Got 8 new bottles, 4 new flavors to try out: Joosey Juice, Black Fairy, Baja Breeze + bit of menthol, Sarsaparilla. I'll let yall know how it goes.

Last edited:

DenaInWyo

ECF Veteran
    Jul 2, 2013
    Casper Wy
    Tatterz~ I've had a comment or two at work about CLS not smelling so great. Like burned wood or something. Vaping in my office isn't, strictly speaking, totally kosher so I try to keep to good smelling vapes at least. That said, I still puff it up like crazy in other places. Funny how subjective tastes are..we both love DS but you do not like CLS which is in my top 3 favorites ever and quite possibly my #1.

I hope you like Joosey..it's a nice strong flavor and remarkably spot on for the gum. Probably one of the most spot on flavors for what it's supposed to be that I've ever had. I do not like absinthe, but Black Fairy is my mom's favorite. Her face on the first puff of that one was priceless!

Boba's Bounty is settling in some and no longer burning my throat..I think I fried the coil on my evod that first day. Noob mistake I know :D I think it is very, VERY similar to EK but I like EK better. I pitched the Maple Melody in the trash. I'm not going to contact them..no one responded to my thread on here about the experience so I am just going to chalk it up to lesson learned and move on.

hotpostalchick

Feb 11, 2013
    SC
    I have tried 4 of their juices. Melon boba was meh. Not too good but not too bad. Fake fruit taste to it. Deadly sin I absolutely hated. Don't even know how to describe it. Eve's mistake is very good and clean. My fave, and it ranks in my top 3, is frozen zooka. Tastes exactly like Bazooka gum with a minty freshness to it.

Ok, so I revisited Deadly Sin once I got my Davide tank (was using carto tanks) and I do like it. It reminds me a lot of the Girl Scout cookies that have coconut, caramel and chocolate. Would vape it after dinner as a "dessert" only though. Don't think I'm too big into bakery flavors.

DenaInWyo

ECF Veteran
    Jul 2, 2013
    Casper Wy
    Vapemail today!

WHOA. Have you guys tried white zenberry? Oh dear..another to buy a big bottle of. This stuff is so unique and so good! Definite white chocolate, lighter on the berry..and something else? Really unique and I really like it, right out of the box!

Nana's nuts..well, I hope it gets better with steeping. Right now it has this really dry, walnut husk thing going on. Putting it away for a bit.

And yay..a 50 mL each of EK and DS :) Happy!

ibook7537

Verified Member
    Jun 25, 2011
    buffalo NY
    My go to juice is 24 mg Frozen GA Peach from GLV. If you like fruit menthol juices I cannot recommend a better juice. To me it was the only juice that got me to really not miss my Marlboro Menthols. I don't know why but for some reason the juice reminds me of marb Menthols which I used to kill between one and two packs of a day before I quit. Frozen GA Peach is by no means a tobacco juice but something about the TH is really quite similar to a menthol cig.

baghandler

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 18, 2013
    Chicago
    20% off? SWEET! :banana:

I LOVE Magic Fairy and Eve's Mistake.

I liked Deadly Sin, but I can't vape more than one mini-tank full, it gets too sticky-sweet to be an ADV for me. And of course I had to try Red Headed .... - which was actually quite good, but also on the sweet side.

Currently on deck (steeping away in the drawer) are sample bottles of Corrosion, Mexican Hat Dance, OurYChai and Black Fairy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread