The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Good Life Vapor or other middle of the road suggestions

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by boomhower1820, Jun 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. boomhower1820

boomhower1820 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2013
    NC
    I'm looking to move up a bit. I've tried some cheaper vendors and have been pretty dissapointed. It's steeping so I'm hoping it gets better but I want to move up a step to a little higher quality price point. I saw a recommendation about Good Life Vapor in another thread that mentions they don't need to steep. I also like that they don't offer ratio changes or flavor shots, they've got a formula they think is right and don't want you mucking with it. I prefer menthol flavors and they seem to have a small variety of them so I'm thinking of getting a small four pack variety pack. Any other suggestions for middle for the middle of the road price point?

2. STLJohnny

STLJohnny Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2013
    MO
  3. BennyBlanco

BennyBlanco Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2013
    Jersey City
    well, i definitely recommend you give GLV a shot. great stuff. Heather's Heavenly Vapes is also pretty popular around here.

4. charmed412

charmed412 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Since you like menthol, you might want to try Roar or Mr E. They both are exceptional with menthol.

5. CoRporis

CoRporis Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 16, 2013
    Indy
    Quick note about GLV- while most of their juices are good right out of the mailbox, they are also made to order, so letting some flavors steep is advisable. I've not had a huge range of juices yet, but for me, GLV has been the best so far.

I've been wanting to try http://moonmountainvapor.com as well, they caught my eye the other day on FB, will be my next vendor to try.

6. Atari007

Atari007 Full Member

Mar 12, 2013
    Jacksonville, FL
    My everyday vape is called arctic strawberry from a company called altcig. All of their "arctic" line is amazing! GREAT flavor with a subtle bit of menthol in it. I use them all of the time and would highly recommend them!! They have a newer flavor called Hans' ADV (All Day Vape) which is really good too..... plus they have sample packs you can try... and they are cheap! ;)

7. Rodeorat

Rodeorat Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2013
    Guthrie, OK
    Ahlusion and any vendor(Big Daddy Vapor, etc) that carries the Evo line. They're great juices, requiring little, if any, steeping.

8. drsocal

drsocal Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 30, 2011
    Corona, CA USA
    The eVo line is ok, it's not that great.

9. Rodeorat

Rodeorat Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2013
    Guthrie, OK
    Respect your opinion, but disagree. THey're presteeped, the flavors are right on (at least what I've tried), and reasonably priced. They're not perfumey nor chemically. Even the dark chocolate, which I dont really care for, is spot on for flavor. I just dont care for chocolate vapes.
    Does Evo beat HHV, Ahlusion, or GLV, maybe not, but its close.

10. WhatSheSaid

WhatSheSaid Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2012
    Duncan, OK
    I've got a sample pack from GLV on the way. Can't wait to try them!

Sent from my Galaxy Note II on Straight Talk

11. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2013
    Fantasy Island
    I buy from reputable vendors but even when I smoked... I picked the cheaper ciggies. The way to go is to mix it yourself if you're worried about what is made out of or frugal like me. Just my :2c:

12. boomhower1820

boomhower1820 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2013
    NC
    It's not content but taste. Think I'll get a sampler from GLV and HHV. About $35 for eight flavors to try out.

13. Elhefe19d

Elhefe19d Full Member

Apr 15, 2013
    Lincoln NE
    I just got an order from them after steeping for a week they're amazing and very tasty juices

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.