Good Life Vapor or other middle of the road suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

boomhower1820

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
NC
I'm looking to move up a bit. I've tried some cheaper vendors and have been pretty dissapointed. It's steeping so I'm hoping it gets better but I want to move up a step to a little higher quality price point. I saw a recommendation about Good Life Vapor in another thread that mentions they don't need to steep. I also like that they don't offer ratio changes or flavor shots, they've got a formula they think is right and don't want you mucking with it. I prefer menthol flavors and they seem to have a small variety of them so I'm thinking of getting a small four pack variety pack. Any other suggestions for middle for the middle of the road price point?

CoRporis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2013
Indy
I'm looking to move up a bit. I've tried some cheaper vendors and have been pretty dissapointed. It's steeping so I'm hoping it gets better but I want to move up a step to a little higher quality price point. I saw a recommendation about Good Life Vapor in another thread that mentions they don't need to steep. I also like that they don't offer ratio changes or flavor shots, they've got a formula they think is right and don't want you mucking with it. I prefer menthol flavors and they seem to have a small variety of them so I'm thinking of getting a small four pack variety pack. Any other suggestions for middle for the middle of the road price point?

Quick note about GLV- while most of their juices are good right out of the mailbox, they are also made to order, so letting some flavors steep is advisable. I've not had a huge range of juices yet, but for me, GLV has been the best so far.

I've been wanting to try http://moonmountainvapor.com as well, they caught my eye the other day on FB, will be my next vendor to try.

Last edited:

Atari007

Mar 12, 2013
Jacksonville, FL
My everyday vape is called arctic strawberry from a company called altcig. All of their "arctic" line is amazing! GREAT flavor with a subtle bit of menthol in it. I use them all of the time and would highly recommend them!! They have a newer flavor called Hans' ADV (All Day Vape) which is really good too..... plus they have sample packs you can try... and they are cheap! ;)

Rodeorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
Guthrie, OK
The eVo line is ok, it's not that great.

Respect your opinion, but disagree. THey're presteeped, the flavors are right on (at least what I've tried), and reasonably priced. They're not perfumey nor chemically. Even the dark chocolate, which I dont really care for, is spot on for flavor. I just dont care for chocolate vapes.
Does Evo beat HHV, Ahlusion, or GLV, maybe not, but its close.

boomhower1820

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
NC
I buy from reputable vendors but even when I smoked... I picked the cheaper ciggies. The way to go is to mix it yourself if you're worried about what is made out of or frugal like me. Just my :2c:

It's not content but taste. Think I'll get a sampler from GLV and HHV. About $35 for eight flavors to try out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread