Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lissa5168

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
East TN
Spent my vape budget for the next couple weeks getting my son set up and going, so in the meantime I am putting together a list for my first VV order mid-month. (LOVE the 100% VG juices!)

I know for sure that I want to try Kona Velvet Milkshake, but there are so many other yummy-looking flavors that I don't know where to start. What are a some of VV's other top sellers?

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Hi lissa5168! Well, you got a good start with the Kona Velvet, which is currently our #2 flavor. :D The top ten shuffle around from time to time but Kona Coffee Milkshake, Kona Velvet Milkshake, Crème Caramel, Black Cherry Marshmallow, Caramel Kona Milkshake, Vanilla Latte, and Bella Amaretto are almost always in the top ten. (Crème Caramel is my current fave, followed very closely by the Double Espresso :) ). I hope you find something you really love!

Last edited:

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Absolutely yes, Meme! Butter Cream Mint also makes a strong appearance in the top ten from time to time, jockeying with other flavors for the position it deserves. :) I was on a BCM kick for the longest time, especially mixed with Vanilla Mint.

You are always welcome to ask for super extra flavor if that is what you need for the flavor to come through well for you. :vapor:

lissa, have fun making your shopping list! I could swear Annette hinted at another sale later this month, so....... :)

lissa5168

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
East TN
I haven't gotten any VV juices yet, but I use 70/30 to 100 VG juices exclusively on a Spinner, an iTaste VV v3, a CVI, and a Sigelei Zmax all with 2.4 ohm Protank 2s and minis. My sweet spot is usually 4.1-4.3 but it honestly varies with the juice.

Forgot to add I also use 0 nic juices so my flavors are pretty strong already and don't require a lot of volt cranking to bring them out for me. I'm lucky that way!

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, what gear are you all using with your VV juices? Voltage and ohms levels?

Ego C-Twist, Kanger ProTank 2.2 head on 3.6-3.8V usually.
Depends on my mood mostly, haha.

Also, placed a birthday(Nov. 8) order for myself! Forgot to order extra ProTank heads, though. *facepalm*. Hahaha.

Last edited:

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Oh, I forgot...I pulled out a bottle of Vanilla Latte (only about 1/3 full) that I hadn't touched in a few months. It is divine! As Annette has described it before, it was like coming across a hidden treasure. The liquid is a rich amber color and produced beautiful vapor clouds. To me, this is a "dry" vape with a smoky quality that might suit those who don't like tobacco flavors.

:vapor: :vapor: :vapor:

Happy belated birthday, Mav!

What a wonderful weekend for R&R. I worked for a couple of hours Saturday, but other than that...I slept until 11 AM yesterday which is quite extraordinary for me. I hope you all had a great weekend too! :)

Will check back in later as time allows! :blows kisses:

Thanks Kitty! Glad you had a swell weekend! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread