Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Dang, AG, you've got all sorts of Monkeymobiles. Now you don't have any excuses for not going to visit your vapey friends. :)
cept for when I'm goat dribing and my goats gotta stop and poop :unsure: dat tends to makes me late sumtimes

AggieGoatDriving.gif

Angiebubs

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2013
Amery, WI
Thanks Kittypie for the info. I decided to go through my stash that I bought when first looking for the perfect vendor (VV of course) so I can either sell or PIF the others. However,I just HAVE to try Hummingbird fuel before the day is over!!! It smells so delicious. In fact this whole list ALL smelled unbelievable!

LouP

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Hi All!!
I've really missed being here daily. I've got a new plan so I hope to be around more often.
Woodsman ...I tried that Atomic browser you suggested but it seems to be abandoned. I'd like to share pics and stuff but Tapatalk wants access to everything on my phone. Any other suggestions?

I am anxiously awaiting the next sale so I can stock up. I'm vaping up all the bottom of the bottles right now. Maybe your Thanksgiving will warrant a sale?

Woodsman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2012
I have contacted the developers expressing my disappointment that they haven't updated for iOS7, no response.
Though I should say, aside from the inability to point & save images, it still seems to function just fine for me.

Have you tried downloading the Photobucket app? Can easily upload photos from your phone, and post them using the IMG link provided.

Sales usually happen a few days after I place an order, so I wouldn't doubt if there is one just around the corner.

Last edited:

LouP

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2012
Ontario, Canada
So...I know it isn't exactly the best time to get a dog but... She was left over from a litter ( the people who bought her decided at the last minute that they wanted an all black male instead) and was offered to me. What could I do? I had to take her. She is three months old and a purebred german shepherd, dark sable and sharp as a tack. She also is much better than a hot water bottle in this cabin in the woods I've landed myself in. We woke up to a winter wonderland this morning. Now if I could just find some dry wood I might be able to stay warm for the next five months. I've been busy insulating and packing styrofoam around the windows when I'm not smiling like an idiot slinging coffee at work. I've also been busy trying to invent a heated toilet seat for the outhouse..hehehe...
Annette....Kitty is right about the toddy. Look after yourself!
The Hummingbird Fuel sounds interesting. Have you tried it Kitty?
Take good care everyone. :)

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Well, it might not have been the best time for you but clearly it was the best time for her! :wub: Have you given her a name yet? You just know this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship! Tell us more of your adventures in the frozen tundra...it sounds like you are really roughing it!

PS Have I tried the hummingbird fuel? Has our relationship meant nothing to you? You should know by now that kitties don't vape flowers!

Last edited:

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
LouP your new family member is adorable (and big)... Oh my little monkey mamma miss running into you hope all is well. Annette, take care of yourself there are a lot of nasty bugs going around these days. Hope everyone is doing well..all good here just wish I had more time for playing on the pc:laugh: It will come, although I don't like the cold and snow of winter I do have more time to play so guess I just have to put up with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread