Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, a lot has happened since I last came through here!

As I thought, My order came through on Friday, as did many of my friends' that I've turned onto VV! Its funny, my friends asked where I got my set up from. I told them, and next thing I know.... 3 of my friends placed orders through VV. It was pretty funny seeing the increase of C-Twists, and Protanks at my work. Expect a few more orders from Washington within the next month I would think! With how much I talk about VV at work to my co-workers, one of them asked if I worked for VV. Haha.

Edit: I forgot to mention how happy I am with my new flavors! They're delightful!

Side note... My roommate is looking to get into vaping, and frankly I'm sick of him hogging mine! So I have a few flavor questions for Annette.

1.(For Him) Are you able to make a Mountain Dew flavor? I remember reading about someone that was able to mix one, and I'm pretty sure it was through VV. Its his favorite drink, and would be a nice flavor for him to have. If I'm wrong, I apologize.

2.(For Me) Do you think you could ever do a Hawaiian Punch type of flavor? If you've got one on your menu that is similar, such as Wild Blue Punch, maybe that's what I'm after. I've just really been wanting a nice fruit punch type e-liquid, and don't want to order from anywhere else. Haha.

Last edited:

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Hi Mav - I'm sure Annette is bleary-eyed from being sick and didn't see your questions, but I think I can help with the Mountain Dew - YES! She has a recipe for Mountain Dew she makes for a couple of other customers -- just use the Absolute Custom Flavor Link (click on Custom on the e-liquid menu). I think the Wild Blue Punch may be more like blue Hawaiian Punch, and maybe our Tropical Storm is closer in flavor to the original HP so I'll have to ask and will let you know!

Good evening, VVers! :)

Last edited:

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Dang, has there been an apocalypse and I've been Left Behind?

Mav, if you've been left behind too and are reading this, Annette said the Hawaiian Punch is probably close to Wild Blue Punch, and if you'd like to order it, use the same Absolute Custom link, and in the comments be as specific as possible and I'm sure she will turn out a juice you will love. :)

I'm outta here, it's kinda spooky.

Last edited:

Woodsman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2012
Just got my batch of BC.Mint with extra flavor...
bth_drooling-homer.jpg

Will be spending the rest of the day in a vape coma.

Edit: I like the new labels!

Last edited:

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Y'all are alive! Yay! :)

I hope you enjoyed your Butter Cream Mint coma, Woodsman. :)

IowaGal, that is just nasty cold. We were in the 30s today and that was bad enough for kitty jr to voluntarily stay inside which is totally out of character for him!

AngieBubs, I know Annette has a few flavors in temporary retirement but even I do not know the current flavor count, we will have to ask Annette! You sure are knocking the flavors out! Fun, isn't it! :vapor:

I have spent the weekend resting, except for the necessary trips to the grocery with my neighbor and to the pet food store (kitty jr is very discriminating in his tastes and likes a wide variety). Kitty jr has remained inside for the most part...sleeping in his cubby hole under the bed but coming to the living room every once in a while for a cuddle session. I've charged up all my batteries and ready for the week. I hope everyone stays warm as you make your holiday plans! Thanksgiving is my favorite meal of the year, I think that's true for my whole family. We miss my mom who was the best Thanksgiving cook EVER but we always manage to throw down a feast that would make her proud. :D

Angiebubs

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2013
Amery, WI
Hi Kittypie!!! I think I have a VV addiction problem!! Converted another daughter to vaping this weekend-she took home VV Rt Beer Float, Honeydew and plum. At one point yesterday there were 4 of us sitting here vaping!
It was 5 degrees when I got up this morning (6 am thanks to the hunters heading out) The wind is unbelievable tonight-weather.com states its on 20-28 mph but sure sounds stronger!!!! My chickens hid out inside all day due to cold and wind. Meanwhile, the spoiled cats have been loving all the movement outside (I have 4 indoor cats-thanks to combining houses-and Im allergic to them!!! LOL) sitting in the windows watching the poor barn cat creeping around outside.

Woodsman: I swear I change my favorite weekly but Buttercream mint is one I use daily!!! LOVE IT!

lissa5168

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
East TN
Kittie or Annette:

I know I mentioned this before, but now I'm pretty positive: I believe my Kona Coffee Milkshake that I ordered at 0mg nicotine actually has nicotine in it, even though the bottle states "Zero" on it. I have only sampled a couple drips of both of the flavors I ordered, as I've been letting them age, but while Black Cherry Marshmallow has been coming around, the Kona Coffee Milkshake has a nasty harsh throat hit that I have only had with liquids containing nicotine ... so harsh that I can't pick out a flavor. I'm fairly certain a mistake has been made in labeling or something. Is there any way I can send this back to you to be tested? It's more than an "ashy" taste that Angiebubs mentions it has sometimes when I mentioned it before. This is straight up burn/throat hit which shouldn't be there in a nic-free liquid.

Here is the link to my post where I mentioned it before, in case you need it: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...orning-chit-chat-thread-706.html#post11295221

Last edited:

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
It's almost time to bake the pies! Yay!

I have not had the day before Thanksgiving off in 10 years. At my day job there was a lady who had seniority so she always took the day off. She moved last year, so this year it's my turn! (Don't get me wrong, we were best work friends, and I do miss her!)

Kitty jr seems to have undergone a personality transplant. :blink: He's never been a lap cat. He's had his moments where he's wanted to sit on my lap and be petted, but he has always preferred to spend time outside. All of a sudden, he has been wanting to stay in more, and wants to be on my lap all the time! I am a bit concerned because he doesn't seem to be eating as much, and when he does, it looks like it's bothering his mouth to chew. Gonna keep an eye on him and see if this is just a weird kitty phase. (It's very sweet when he wants to be cuddled and falls asleep. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. :))

What's everyone looking forward to the most at Thanksgiving dinner? Travelling mercies to anyone traveling...the Southeast is cold and rainy, and it looks like snow to our neighbors to the north!

Last edited:

LouP

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Hi All!
We've warmed up enough up here so I have some free time to catch up with my VV friends. I've lost track of days and wind storms and snow and ridiculously cold temps but....the other day? we woke up at 4:00am to an inside temp of 40 degrees US and no firewood! Bbbrrrr... I went under the cabin and pulled out any boards and leftover building stuff and went at it with an axe until I had enough combined with whatever magazines etc to get a fire going. I was almost ready to start burning books but I don't think I could ever do that. We'll see.... I'm not having any success with finding dry wood yet. If I was ten years younger (I was cute back then) I bet I could!

Angie..thanks for the link :D I'm not sure it would be safe though. After the first snowfall, when I went outback, the seat and toilet paper were covered in snow! Another repair to do...
I have to say though, sitting on my throne with the door open looking out on a moonlit forest, stars so bright, the snow sparkling and my loyal pup standing guard...I was smiling.

Kitty...not even with honey? :p

LouP

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2012
Ontario, Canada
So...Thanksgiving on Thursday, right? Are you cooking Thanksgiving dinner this year Kitty? If you are I bet it will be as good as your Mom's. You have the special ingredient too. :wub:

I saved about a quarter of a bottle of Red Hot Cinnamon from last year and I'm so glad I did. It is the perfect vape with apple cider and snow! I'll need a lot more of it this winter. Yum!

Is there going to be a sale?? Please????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread