Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodsman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2012
Total since monday: Thursday morning update.

D3B78B6A-319B-42F9-B491-FECBA75ECD1D.jpg

6BDDCC9A-2450-4BB3-8824-EBB5619481C4.jpg

Currently 9 °F with a -12 ° windchill.

Last edited:

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Good morning, winstons! No, there hasn't been a price increase on the Vanilla Blackberry. The following prices have been in effect in the year and a half I've worked here:
1/4 oz $6.99
1/2 oz $11.50
1 oz $19.99

Did you maybe have a coupon or purchase during a sale? If you would like, PM me the name on your account and I'll be happy to look them up to see if I can determine what the difference could have been! :)

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Good morning, VVers! Please don't hate me, but it's going to be near record highs here today...the record being 78! But tomorrow we plunge waaaay down, to where we might have freezing rain! :blink:

ETA: The air conditioning just came on in the office! :D

How's everyone's Christmas shopping coming along? I've bought for the 3 great-nieces, but now I have to buy for the adults which is HARD! They may end up getting gift cards. :) My nephew is a tobacco chewer and I'm thinking I might get him one of the Easy Starter kits. Since his mom and I both vape, he's shown a little interest...maybe if I can illustrate how much cheaper vaping can be, he'll give it a try. At least he'll having something to tide him over when he runs out of chew...and maybe it will stick!

How about you? What are you hoping to find under the tree?

Last edited:

LouP

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Hi All,
You folk in Minnesota have more snow than me! I am sitting in front of a roaring fire with a cup of nog (more of a rum nog than an eggnog :D), my treat for working my .... off this last while. I've been splitting wood for two days!
I think everybody is going to get a Christmas present made from twigs and pine cones this year.... though I'm not sure who I'll get to see...I have to work. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!! The new hire...ha!! Oh well.

Stay warm everyone...except you Kitty :p, stay cool!

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Oh, that's good news about the kittehs, Mav! kitty jr is not too happy with me right now as I put him through the horrors of a flea treatment. You know, for all off 5 seconds. He's a little drama kitty. :)

What new flavors are you going to try?

Oh LouP, I know how you feel having slung hash for many years myself...but usually it wasn't too bad because the customers feel sorry for you and leave a more generous tip in the spirit of the season. Good grief, 2 days of splitting wood? Yikes! But...a roaring fire with a mug of nog is a pretty good reward, eh?

Y'all can stop being jealous of my weather now...brrrrrrrrr! Friday when I got home I had to turn the a/c on for a while, and then yesterday morning I had to turn the heat on.

AngieBubs, I'll meet you at Lou's place for a hot cuppa in front of her roaring fire. I'll bring cookies! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread