Good mouth to lung tanks with skinny drip tipz

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You won't be disappointed with the kabuki. I'm a bit of fan of the Nicolas Vapefly tank, it's a "MTL sub0hm" tank that has a 1.8 and a 0.6 coil, it's a bit cloudier than the Nautilus coils but it's an easy going tank, not a leaker, easy top fill and coils have good life (and can be rebuilt, so I hear). I really like mine, it's a bit different than some MTL tanks but it has some things going for it.

Also, I have a Wismec tank that takes c-cell coils, the c-cell coils are great I think Vaperesso makes them and there is a long thread about them if you are interested. I am running the 1.0 coil and I absolutely love it with great battery life (the Wismec tank I use is very airflow adjustable, but I like it a bit airy). Could do a search and check out that thread and tanks that take those coils, they are fantastic. :)

Good luck,

Anna

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Take a step back in time with one of these:

Kamry X10 Bottom Coil Clearomizer Tank (BCC), 4ml | SmokTek.com

4ml capacity, takes old-style PT2 coils. It's a plastic tank so spicy flavors will wreck it. But it's otherwise indestructible and hits like a Protank.

I found three of'em I'd put away and used one of the removable SS drip tips on my Goblin RTA for a while. They're so thin, they whistle on a strong lung hit.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Lotsa much newer (& cheaper!) stuff out there, but I still can't anything that tastes as good (to me).

Erlkönigin | Crown Series | shop.vonerl.com
On the cheap side, and easy to rebuild, these have become my main players.

Joyetech eGo ONE Mega V2 Tank
The paint is terrible so I'd only recommend the silver/SS. It's fine.

Opinions. They're only truly valuable to the giver, so take mine with but a tiny grain...

Asked, answered. :)

Reactions: stols001

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
I'm interested in this topic, too. I have bad hands can't rebuild. I tried, and even with the coiler method hot a great variety pf coils. So I have to have drop-in coils. A slight twist though, I got a Wismec Reuleaux 75W mostly for the squeeze firing instead of a button, and intend to get more while the 1 battery is still available. (See above about wonky hands.)

Anyhow, this Wismec has temp control available, and being a retired techie, if it can do it I need to try it out. On Fasttech there are a few of the drop in coils that are suitable for temp control. I also would like top fill if possible.I I don't care much about the drip tip as long as it's removable and has a 510 connection. I'm a sucker for fancy drip tips and have spares - or could use it as an excuse to get more. I can just keep looking but I'd rather hear from people who've used them. :D

As a side note I just had to get a new laptop, and thought that not having a back lit keyboard sounded good. But I can only type with one finger now (the appropriate one for my feelings about this) and my thumb for the space bar. Despite doing this for 5 years, it turns out that I haven't got touch typing down. So now I'm missing that back lit keyboard a lot. :grr:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread