Good news, bad news

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigLou

ECF Veteran
Just got my ProVari yesterday and it vapes like a Champ!

After one hour of vaping the low bat light started blinking. Put it on the charger but no led's light-up. Strange. Left it on charger overnight but the battery does not have a good charge.

I don't think it is the battery but I'm not sure. ProVape is out of batteries.

I'm sure that I'll get this worked out but I am frustrated at having a great PV and I can not use it.

BigLou

ECF Veteran
Take some rubbing alcohol and clean the contacts. This happened to someone at work and it fixed theirs. Good luck!

Contacts on the bat & charger? I will try but I doubt it will help. It is all new stuff. Let you know if this works-thanks!

update- Just did this and popped the battery in. Still no light on the LED on the TrustFire charger. Never had one of these charges. I would expect some light on the LED when you put a battery in, no?

Last edited:

BigLou

ECF Veteran
The Provape page doesn't list the model number, but if it is a Trustfire TR-001 (listed on the back) you should get two green leds when you plug it in without batteries installed. If you aren't getting any lights at all, either the charger or cord is bad.

Yes that is the charger and no lights at all. I will see if I can find a different cord- Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread