• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Good news Evic Mini Users! Firmware 1.2 Upgrade to 75W !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

isux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2015
Fine City
VT Software for upgrading eVic-VTC Mini
Compatible with eVic-VTC Mini the software to upgrade firmware of device to 1.20 Version is now available. The former 1.10 Version was added with the Dynamic Resistance and Dynamic Current Output, which is really cool, fun and easy to use. While the new 1.20 Version supports language of English and this time we enable you to upgrade the output to 75W, making it a real powerful mod. The V1.20 Update Firmware Package also includes the former V1.10 and V1.02.

The eVic-VTC Mini together with the upgrade firmware offer an innovative and unique vaping experience that only joyetech can bring you.

http://www.joyetech.com/mvr-software/?sid=155

Now i feel that every penny spent is worth it! good job Joyetech!

anotherchap

Oct 27, 2015
Im happy with my cyan mini..its good enuf for what im looking for in a mod. @Comrade Vape was promoting the Sig a few days ago..but now got new wood, so Sig kena jilted oredy..

I have the evic and the subox, I like the evic vtc mini better, it's more "smooth" ? Doesn;t seems to heat the up the juice that rapidly (I am one bloody poor wicker and coiler)

ezjayy

Account closed on request
Oct 3, 2015
Look behind you.
I have the evic and the subox, I like the evic vtc mini better, it's more "smooth" ? Doesn;t seems to heat the up the juice that rapidly (I am one bloody poor wicker and coiler)

No worries bebehh! Practice makes perfect. If not ask Mr Kambing @cloudysheep for tut..PM him many many.

anotherchap

Oct 27, 2015
No worries bebehh! Practice makes perfect. If not ask Mr Kambing @cloudysheep for tut..PM him many many.

I always end up with the cotton in 2 pieces after 1 day of use....it's just frustrating...tried vertical coil build, failed, try pancaking now...seems a bit better...but I;m not sure how it's going to hold up...each time I have to go through 3 to 5 coils to get it just ok..before it break the next day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread