Good News

Status
Not open for further replies.

STILLSMOK9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Esoteric State of America
My coworker told me this morning that she was looking at the weather and ran across this arcticle on www.weather.com. I was very encouraged that she found something positive and not tainted from the media. She has a friend that I had recommended the e-cigarette to and I feared that her being sort of 'old school' and conservative that once she heard about the FDA propganda she would tell her 'No Way'..

I was very pleased with what she found this here. I am going to personally get her friend a starter kit on my next order before the FDA gets into her head and she can judge the brilliance of the e-cigarette for herself.;)

USNews9.com - Health: The Future Of Smoking

Ritesmok

Moved On
Apr 5, 2009
Memphis, TN
www.ritesmoke.com
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

unknwn

Jul 7, 2009
If you follow the link referred to in the previous post, there is another video window in the lower right corner of a TV news expose' about e cigarettes. The newswoman and her station ran a 3 week trial with local smokers in an attempt to find out the viability of using the e cigarette as a stop smoking aid. The story is somewhat flawed, ( they only supplied 0 nic. cartridges) but the overall article was interesting enough for me to sit through the three episodes that they have butted together.
All and all, probably not the best sequence of events to show the e cigarette in it's best light, but certainly not an anti-e cig. story either.

Who knows, maybe someone from our membership who lives in that broadcast area can start a dialogue with the news anchor who was involved in the production of the story, and get some kind of follow-up done with -more- accurate information and a push toward the kind of exposure we desire.

Ritesmok

Moved On
Apr 5, 2009
Memphis, TN
www.ritesmoke.com
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: unregistered supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread