smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Hi, I'm looking for opinions on where some good places would be to buy a decent amount of little sample sizes (5ml?) of liquid online in the us.
    It can be a little difficult to advise folks who live outside the US.

I'm guessing we need to find out who would be able to ship to Scotland. Am I correct?

What is your flavor/PG/VG/nic strength profile?

Last edited:
    • Agree
    Reactions: stols001

leftfeild

ECF Veteran
    May 21, 2011
    Scotland
    It can be a little difficult to advise folks who live outside the US.

I'm guessing we need to find out who would be able to ship to Scotland. Am I correct?

What is your flavor/PG/VG/nic strength profile?
    Hi thanks for the reply. I'm actually looking to ship to a US address which is why I'm looking for US sites. It's been like 4+ years since I vaped so I'm way out of touch with where's good anymore.

Ideally I'm looking for 75vg/25pg at 3mg but this is very flexible when we're talking about samples anyway because it's more about the flavour and I'm buying as a gift.

Stas_dianov

Unresolved Status
    Dec 8, 2017
    Russia, Ural
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Hi thanks for the reply. I'm actually looking to ship to a US address which is why I'm looking for US sites. It's been like 4+ years since I vaped so I'm way out of touch with where's good anymore.

Ideally I'm looking for 75vg/25pg at 3mg but this is very flexible when we're talking about samples anyway because it's more about the flavour and I'm buying as a gift.

I see you've been here a while.

You might do well with Vape Wild. They have 70v/30p in 10 mL bottles in sample packs and they are pretty inexpensive individually. It's not high end juice, but a lot of folks here like it.

A step up might be the good old fashion AVE. They have 6 mL bottles and are mostly VG.

Good Life Vapor has sample packs. I've always enjoyed their juice. Though, they are 10 mL.

Heather's Heavenly Vapes has good juice, but her samples are 0 nic.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread