• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Good Prophets Retail Store Grand Opening - My Impressions and Brief Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockproof

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2010
PA
I just posted this in supplier review but wanted to make sure thye PA vapers see it...sorry if it comes up twice.

Got out to the grand opening of Good Profits (www.goodprophets.com) in PA today to meet Rob in his new digs. Picked up some juices, a 306 LR atty, and a 5V passthrough (I’m +/-2 weeks into this so if I get some terms wrong...sorry, still learning) Rob was great! Knowledgeable and very willing to share his experience, parts off of his own PV, and juice. Since I have never been in a vape shop, my only impression of his place was clean, well laid out, and well stocked with a great selection of vaping products and juices (some big stuffed kick back chairs in front of the flat screen to chill and sample juice would be sweet Rob...hint, hint). I walked out with a couple of products today and I must say the 306 LR atty rocks (I have tried another and your’s smoked it...no pun intended). On top of that, the 5v passthrough is still blowing me away. Having chain vape sampled the 20+ juices you had laid out (this was a very nice touch...drip till ya drop) on this 5v badboy, all I can say is [SIZE=+0]WOW[SIZE=+0]![/SIZE][/SIZE] I still can’t believe it as I sit here typing creating a fog bank in my living room. Simply put, this is one sweet passthrough Rob...probably the best +/- $15 I have spent in my short vaping career. The two juices I picked up were Menthol and Cherry Cigar (I would have picked up a bunch more but I probably have +/-300ml in transit to my house right now from other vendors). The menthol is great and the Cherry Cigar is exceptional. If anyone reading this post likes a good mellow cigar flavor with moderate sweet undertones, this is one great juice you gotta try. All in all, for my first real vape store experience, I give Good Prophets a 10 on service, knowledge, products selection, and pricing. Nice job GP!:thumb:

ComaKid

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Pennsylvania
I'm beyond ecstatic knowing that Pennsylvania has an actual retail store. I cant imagine what it would be like shopping for e-cig supplies in an actual physical store.

I usually make my way to that area a few times a month and will be planning a trip to Good Prophets soon. What would be better than supporting a new independent Pennsylvania retailer and supporting e-cigarettes at the same time? :)

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
Went to see Rob today at GoodProphets' store. He was very helpful and explained a lot of things for us new vapers. We had questions about our new mod we just got in the mail today (a MonkeyBoxx) that Rob had never actually seen before and before you know it the wife was buying a bunch of juice for the ride home. He gave us a great deal on the items we purchased and I know we will be back soon.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
i was @ the store today too, and Rob must be a big fan of those Cisco LR 306s cuz he got me to try one too. Ended up buying a small supply. Even posted a little review on them, and the store too....LOL. Just wanted to toss in my +1 for Good Prophets, both online and in the shop.

Vape on :vapor:

Phorbin

Haha!! Phorbin is hooked on those 306's....good job Rob!!!

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Pumps...What pump?

haha, it is the pumpable monkey box!

just google mapped it, only 40min away! going to have to go there soon! added plus, when its warmer, it's kinda near green dragon!

Yeah pretty close to ya.

Green Dragon used to be a farmers market, but has mainly been converted to a cheap flea market.
You can still get alot of local produce there. And they also have the auctions for farm animals I think.
Good eats are available, but watch out, it is a mad house most of the time.
Sometimes on holidays, the traffic is backed up for miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread