Good RTA to date for MTL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnar94

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2016
When i used to vape a few years ago my go to set ups were a single coil in the Doggystyle 2k18, Hussar rta, and Rose 3 for NET liquids, wow they were amazing, especially the Taifun GT3, those were the days..... anyway im now coming back on to the vaping scene and so much has changed..... not sure where to start, is vandy vape the new in thing for MTL?

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
If you found them amazing, I see no reason to change. Just a few topics down from your post, there's a topic about the Doggy that's 129 pages so it is still very popular.

SXK DOGGY STYLE

I have clones of the Doggy and the Kayfun Prime. If you sort atomizers on Fasttech by their popularity, those 2 are a couple of the most popular RTAs for MTL.

Last edited:

Ragnar94

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2016
If you found them amazing, I see no reason to change. Just a few topics down from your post, there's a topic about the Doggy that's 129 pages so it is still very popular.

SXK DOGGY STYLE

I have clones of the Doggy and the Kayfun Prime. If you sort atomizers on Fasttech by their popularity, those 2 are a couple of the most popular RTAs for MTL.
I once used the Kayfun Mini v 3 religiously, would like to give the prime a go...

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
If you haven't checked out the Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDTA yet, you really should. It produces more vapor and flavor than anything else I know of. It uses a single coil build and your coil tool sits across the top while you are installing your coil. So you can't place the coil in the wrong spot.

The airflow hits the coil from the bottom and from 2 sides. And all 3 points are adjustable. OMG it is so perfect. The deck is like a RDA and a 2ml (yeah tiny tank) sits underneath genesis style. I think of it as a RDA with a 2ml drip well, as it does the same thing. Except it has a wall between the 2 and it doesn't leak. And filling the tank is super easy.

This has been a huge game changer for me. It even comes with a squonk pin if you want to go this route and super easy to squonk with to boot. And the only way I ever got it to leak is to overfill it or hold it upside down for a few minutes. Yes it can be held upside down for awhile before enough seeps through the breather hole between the tank and the deck. And you can get juice coming out of most tanks out of the AFC from condensation. Not this one, it stays completely dry.

Vapefly has other tank Galaxies too, which I don't know much about. But those the design are more typical of your average RTA, along with their common problems.

Vapefly Galaxies MTL Squonk RDTA – VapeFly.net

Shone

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
If you want leak-proof tank you can go with ammit mtl rta if you vape at 15w and above.
If you want tight draw at 11-14w
berserker mini (mini has the best flavor from berserker family)
berserker org
berserker 1.5 (no problems with condensation and leaking)
vapefly galaxies mtl rta
fumytech rose first version (not gold one)

way better atomizers than spica, prime, doggy, etc. especially for flavor (ofc this is only my opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread