Good Sense Vapor 306 DCA Video Review (Gold Member Inside) Zack D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolcen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Boston, MA
www.wolcen.com
I'd never heard of the MA306 atties until reading about them on their site. Seems that both of these companies are having a lot of difficulties maintaining stock. :-( [nearly every product there is sold out...feels like I dropped in during the final week of a going out of business sale]

Are they just very badly production limited at MA also, or are they really that good and selling like hotcakes?

Good luck to both of them ramping-up, it's a booming biz!

Last edited:

werkkrew

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2012
Philadelphia
www.werkkrew.com
I bought some MA306's from Bombayvaping.com, its one of the sites GSV lists as selling them. I find it strange that MA/Empire still lists them out of stock while Bombay has them.

I got them the other day but I'm still waiting for my DCA to arrive before trying them, it shipped out saturday so hopefully I'll finally have my DCA in hand this week!

wolcen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Boston, MA
www.wolcen.com
I bought some MA306's from Bombayvaping.com, its one of the sites GSV lists as selling them. I find it strange that MA/Empire still lists them out of stock while Bombay has them.

I got them the other day but I'm still waiting for my DCA to arrive before trying them, it shipped out saturday so hopefully I'll finally have my DCA in hand this week!

Ahh, thank you! Nice they are the same price too (I'm assuming it's the ones listed as "DCA compatible".)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread