Good Site for regulated dual 18650 box mods....plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovemytank

Jun 9, 2015
Right Here
I have looked all through the forums and gave up. I am looking for a dual 18650 mod for kanthal, temp control not needed, that will go to at least 100w ie raptor, yihi etc. mod that isnt an ipv or Sig. Can you help a friend? Pretty would be nice, unique better, great solder even better and wood a great plus. Thank you all in advance!

zed888

Verified Member
Mar 25, 2015
Vortex 4
I have looked all through the forums and gave up. I am looking for a dual 18650 mod for kanthal, temp control not needed, that will go to at least 100w ie raptor, yihi etc. mod that isnt an IPV or Sig. Can you help a friend? Pretty would be nice, unique better, great solder even better and wood a great plus. Thank you all in advance!
Snow Wolf 200? SnowWolf Snow Wolf 200W 200 W Variable Box Mod Temperature Control Seems like most of the choices these days are going to have temp control whether you need it or not.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
I feel everyone should try a hexohm at some point in their vaping experience. I always put it off, but I'm glad I got one. Variable Voltage and uses a potentiometer. Bit pricier, but I feel it's worth it. Most boxes I notice aren't regulated, they interest me though, but doesn't fit the question you have.

lovemytank

Jun 9, 2015
Right Here
Please I do not want to sound rude in anyway but if I had the time I could build a hexohm like box with fuses and an on/off switch for maybe 60$. I just cant bring myself to spend $180 on that thing. Now will I build it? The parts have been in the box for a month and I am traveling yet again so who knows. I do love the sig150w but want something that talks to me.

Reactions: Hans Wermhat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread