Good site from which to purchase clones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zmauls

Madman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2013
New Jersey
I want to get my wonderful girlfriend a hybrid rebuildable for her upcoming birthday, the kind with the genesis tank and mod seamlessly attached. I know my local vendor sold them for a bit, but they no longer do. The APVs came in metallic pink and metallic blue, and there was a butterfly shaped window to the well of the tank. She is very feminine, so though my vendor is still selling something similar, the only available option is silver. If someone could link me, that would be great. I think my vendor was selling them for $69.99, so online they should be in the lower $50 range. Please do not recommend I get her something more expensive; she is clumsy and I've already purchased a Tiffany bracelet and 5 bottles of juice to go with it.

Thanks in advance.

zmauls

Madman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2013
New Jersey

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
I want to get my wonderful girlfriend a hybrid rebuildable for her upcoming birthday, the kind with the genesis tank and mod seamlessly attached. I know my local vendor sold them for a bit, but they no longer do. The APVs came in metallic pink and metallic blue, and there was a butterfly shaped window to the well of the tank. She is very feminine, so though my vendor is still selling something similar, the only available option is silver. If someone could link me, that would be great. I think my vendor was selling them for $69.99, so online they should be in the lower $50 range. Please do not recommend I get her something more expensive; she is clumsy and I've already purchased a Tiffany bracelet and 5 bottles of juice to go with it.

Thanks in advance.

I would ask the vape shop if they can get you one in the color you want. Worst they can say is no.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I don't want to order from Fasttech because her birthday is in 10 days and their deliveries take weeks. I should have made that clear in my opening post, my apologies.

Any other good clone websites?

Edit:

That is almost exactly, if not exactly, what I was looking for.

Well if that is what you want, I think you are SOOL. I did a quick Google search and NADA except FT. Put it in my cart and looked at shipping options, nothing in that time frame. At best you are looking at a couple of weeks, could be longer. Could just print a picture, tell her it is ordered and on the way, just a thought. Good luck and tell her Happy Birthday from me.

Vape On
:vapor:

Camaroboi13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
San Bernardino, CA, USA
Sometimes if you order in the states you spend a little more money...but it'll get to you in time. This one is a little overpriced, but to be honest, I ordered the purple one for my wife and had it in 48 hours. I also don't mind supporting US sellers so I opted to spend the extra money on this one.

You can use the Coupon Code: YEAHBABY to save 10% off your first order.

http://www.vaporbeast.com/product-p/34-0217-000.htm?1=1&CartID=0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread